ADVERTISEMENT

So how much political correctness in college athletics causes

When I log onto to this site now, I find myself first going to the Dawgchat before I check out the Dawgvent. Not sure what that means, but I never did that prior to about a month ago.
Yea, I do that as well. What does that say about how we all feel about our country....

Paw raised for sure... never ever use to click on The Chat... gives me some hope to come here and read post from other true Americans that have the same values as I do... Tired of all the Vent wokeness and pandering... Also, how anyone can agree with the direction college sports, or all sports in general, are going right now and think it’s ok is literally depressing and maddening to me... they will eventually just keep evolving and progressing to the point where there’s no resemblance to what we have known and loved for so long... awful.

Paw raised for sure... never ever use to click on The Chat... gives me some hope to come here and read post from other true Americans that have the same values as I do... Tired of all the Vent wokeness and pandering... Also, how anyone can agree with the direction college sports, or all sports in general, are going right now and think it’s ok is literally depressing and maddening to me... they will eventually just keep evolving and progressing to the point where there’s no resemblance to what we have known and loved for so long... awful.
Yes, there are a lot of solid people here. If the virus would go away, we'd have fewer virus threads, which would suit me. And if Trump wins, a few of the aggravating libs would go away, which would also suit me. This board used to be a nice balance of humor, football, politics, and whatever. A lot of the humor and football has gone away, edged out by virus and political discussion, but maybe just temporarily.

The thing that cfb has to be careful of, is at what point is enough for the boosters to just say I'm not giving anymore money?

I couldn't imagine it gets that bad, but that's obviously the heart of all programs. If these major programs ever reached that point where even a third of the contributiors opted out, it would get dicey...except there would probably be another group to fill their spots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT