ADVERTISEMENT

So the McMichaels had caught the "jogger" before going into houses....

So shooting a guy who is attacking you isn't justified? Hmmmm.
Here in Georgia that stands, yes. We have stand your ground laws and the castle doctrine to defend someone from say, a guy trying to wrestle your gun away from you in public or in your home.
Some states actually have a "duty to retreat" clause in the law books. I've seen cases where someone is breaking in through a window, gets into the house and moves toward the owner of the house. They get shot by the owner and are prosecuted for not retreating until there was no other possible recourse. You probably know all this but I was stating it for the thread.

Here in Georgia that stands, yes. We have stand your ground laws and the castle doctrine to defend someone from say, a guy trying to wrestle your gun away from you in public or in your home.
Some states actually have a "duty to retreat" clause in the law books. I've seen cases where someone is breaking in through a window, gets into the house and moves toward the owner of the house. They get shot by the owner and are prosecuted for not retreating until there was no other possible recourse. You probably know all this but I was stating it for the thread.
Yeah. Im shooting a guy who attacks me or my family. Especially if he tries to take my gun from me.

I have no idea what you intended to say.

JBD says it’s okay for an armed man to shoot an unarmed man that attempts to punch him, after the armed man chases the unarmed man and confronts him with shotguns.

The unarmed man who gets killed has no business attempting to punch the armed man who confronts him with shotgun.

JBD is an ignorant hick. His embarrassing spew reflects upon the rest of us.

JBD says it’s okay for an armed man to shoot an unarmed man that attempts to punch him, after the armed man chases the unarmed man and confronts him with shotguns.

The unarmed man who gets killed has no business attempting to punch the armed man who confronts him with shotgun.

JBD is an ignorant hick. I guess that makes you a bigot? I don't know why you can't get the story straight. The unarmed man is the person who makes the physical attack. The man with the shotgun was standing in the road. The unarmed man when he ran around the truck could have kept running, he chose to turn and attack and try and take the guy, I've asked you before, if someone hit you, and tried to take your gun, would you simply wait for the police to get there and draw a line around your body?

Listen here, Skippy. What happened is terrible and tragic. The two men charged with murder are innocent until proven guilty, and that video is only part of the evidence in this matter. ALL evidence must be considered. If the defendants are found guilty, they should be punished accordingly.

But I can guarandamntee you one thing. If I find someone messing around my neighborhood that shouldn’t be here, I’m going to call the police, and I’m going to arm myself and track that person until the police arrive. If I find it necessary to confront that person, I will. And if that person tries to fight with me and take my gun, it will not turn out well for that person.

I am not saying that is what happened in this case, because all of the evidence has not been presented. I recommend you hold off on a rush to judgement and criticizing those who defend their right to defend themselves.

Listen here, Skippy. What happened is terrible and tragic. The two men charged with murder are innocent until proven guilty, and that video is only part of the evidence in this matter. ALL evidence must be considered. If the defendants are found guilty, they should be punished accordingly.

But I can guarandamntee you one thing. If I find someone messing around my neighborhood that shouldn’t be here, I’m going to call the police, and I’m going to arm myself and track that person until the police arrive. If I find it necessary to confront that person, I will. And if that person tries to fight with me and take my gun, it will not turn out well for that person.

I am not saying that is what happened in this case, because all of the evidence has not been presented. I recommend you hold off on a rush to judgement and criticizing those who defend their right to defend themselves.
If you behave and confront a person as you've written you'll be locked up in prison exactly as the Brunswick dumbasses. The moment you confront someone it's assault; pull a weapon and it's aggravated assault. This is exactly why most people have no business with firearms or playing Wyatt Earp. Let the cops handle it.

If you behave and confront a person as you've written you'll be locked up in prison exactly as the Brunswick dumbasses. The moment you confront someone it's assault; pull a weapon and it's aggravated assault. This is exactly why most people have no business with firearms or playing Wyatt Earp. Let the cops handle it.
Go back to law school and ask for a refund.

He could have been running down the street with a TV in his hands and it still ain’t gonna justify the shooting. They gone...
He wasn't shot running down the street, he was shot when he attacked and tried to grab a gun
True, but they brought the gun into the situation. I don’t think ‘he grabbed my gun’ will be a working defense...

True, but they brought the gun into the situation. I don’t think ‘he grabbed my gun’ will be a working defense...

Well, it sure would be. While you and I agree they're a couple of big shot assholes, there is nothing illegal about having the gun with them, Georgia is an open-carry state. If you or I have our guns and some guy attacks, strikes and tries to take our gun I know I'm shooting if I get a chance, if someone is trying to take a gun, its life or death at that point

Well, it sure would be. While you and I agree they're a couple of big shot assholes, there is nothing illegal about having the gun with them, Georgia is an open-carry state. If you or I have our guns and some guy attacks, strikes and tries to take our gun I know I'm shooting if I get a chance, if someone is trying to take a gun, its life or death at that point
I carry...but if I pull my gun on a stranger in the middle of a road and shoot them, I think I’m going to jail. I don’t believe I have the right to chase people down (when they are no threat to me and aren’t armed) and pull a gun...

I carry...but if I pull my gun on a stranger in the middle of a road and shoot them, I think I’m going to jail. I don’t believe I have the right to chase people down (when they are no threat to me and aren’t armed) and pull a gun...

I agree. You cannot have instigated the incident and then say you had to kill the other person because you were defending yourself.

You shouldn’t have a fire arm , your correct but you having the right to tell me I shouldn’t? Which other Bill of Rights article do you want to get rid of? Your pretty big on taking my rights away but you defend actionS of Democrats constantly As long as it violates a Republicans rights.

Not when you confront and pull a weapon first. That's why they're now charged with murder.

And that's why they'll get off. But I'd hedge that with all the race warriors involved the law might not matter in this case. Lets think about the law (as I understand it)

They were within their rights to attempt a citizens arrest based on Georgia law
They were within their rights to carry weapons because Georgia is an open-carry state.
The shooter was defending himself against a clear attack from a man who tried to take his gun.

So tell me, where's the murder. And remember I gave you the definition of a murder, a murder is a planned killing of another person. It a mental flaw of leftist types. They don't really think about things, they are ruled by their own base emotions and their personal agendas.

Actions mean more. No reason to box someone in and execute them. He was in the street that is not private property.

He wasn't boxed in, and he wasn't executed. I'm all for having the debate, but as I said earlier when you add emotions and make it up as you go there can be no honest debate. He clearly attacked the man with the gun. If they did as you are trying to claim, they could have shot him at several other points during the confrontation, from everything I've read they didn't physically touch him until the fight over the gun.

Well, in that case, you'd be right. But that's not what happened here now, is it? In order for you and others to make your case, you have to either ignore the facts, and or add your own.

The gunman broke no laws until the point of the fight over the gun, and that's what is under investigation. Both men have every right to stand their ground under Georgia law, only one man physically assaulted the other which started the fight over the gun.

Last edited:
He wasn't boxed in, and he wasn't executed. I'm all for having the debate, but as I said earlier when you add emotions and make it up as you go there can be no honest debate. He clearly attacked the man with the gun. If they did as you are trying to claim, they could have shot him at several other points during the confrontation, from everything I've read they didn't physically touch him until the fight over the gun.
He absolutely was. The neighbor is filming it who knew where the McDaniels were and forced the kid to them hence boxing him in. The neighbor that filmed it needs to be charged with manslaughter and the mcdaniels murder.

He absolutely was. The neighbor is filming it who knew where the McDaniels were and forced the kid to them hence boxing him in. The neighbor that filmed it needs to be charged with manslaughter and the mcdaniels murder.
When he ran around the right side of the truck he could have kept running, or he could have stopped and waited on the police, or he could have attacked, all three were within his rights of self-defense, the gunman had every right to have his gun, every right to make a citizens arrest, and surely every right to defend himself from a physical attack where the attacker is attempting to take his gun. The guy filming has every right to film and follow. So just because you're mad about what you think happened, we only know what we have seen on the video, which can clearly be called self-defense, and what we've read. And what the media is telling us.

Now that last bit seems to be the disconnect. You clearly seem to be swayed by the media narrative, "innocent black man gunned down by white men" Only when its a white guy doing the killing does the race matter.

So shooting a guy who is attacking you isn't justified? Hmmmm.

very entertaining...
paranoia sets in...

also, was Not a fan of Robin Williams.!

so there...!?

pug must post disclaimer these days;

mad men take sarcasm into their Liver.
regular folk let it roll...

Last edited:
Reactions: stray
Well, Shit, why didn’t you say so? A medal of commendation is clearly in order here. Nothing more heroic than provoking an unarmed man to attack you before shooting him dead. Can’t wait for the Rose Garden ceremony honoring these guys.

Well, Shit, why didn’t you say so? A medal of commendation is clearly in order here. Nothing more heroic than provoking an unarmed man to attack you before shooting him dead. Can’t wait for the Rose Garden ceremony honoring these guys.

Well, I guess you have to act stupid if you don't have a proper response....or is it an act?

Basically, you have a low class burglar who had been in the neighborhood before scoping out theft ideas . Two locals saw him and tried to get the cops there and and he spooked and tried to to attack the decent citizen and take his gun away and kill both of the good guys. He was a crook. a thief, I don't have any problem shooting a thief, do you! We used to hang horse thieves, I think its time to hang Obama's new "yes we can thieves?".

I doubt you would do any of that. Shoot to kill people in your neighborhood that should not be there.
But if you did do that, you would be charged and convicted. Skippy.

Last edited:
JBD is an ignorant hick. I guess that makes you a bigot? I don't know why you can't get the story straight. The unarmed man is the person who makes the physical attack. The man with the shotgun was standing in the road. The unarmed man when he ran around the truck could have kept running, he chose to turn and attack and try and take the guy, I've asked you before, if someone hit you, and tried to take your gun, would you simply wait for the police to get there and draw a line around your body?

Rolo - that is the biggest load of donkey shit .... do you have any self respect at all? You say anything and everything in the face of facts. It’s horrible. What’s wrong with you?

Rolo - that is the biggest load of donkey shit .... do you have any self respect at all? You say anything and everything in the face of facts. It’s horrible. What’s wrong with you?

Really, the show me where I'm wrong? I'll wait

I doubt you would do any of that. Shoot to kill people in your neighborhood that should not be there.
But if you did do that, you would be charged and convicted. Skippy.

See what you do, you don't address what he said, you respond to what you think makes you sound reasonable even though you're responding to shit you made up, which is pretty fcking weird if you ask me. He said" if that person attacks me" Now, if you like you can try again to respond to what he posted

And that's why they'll get off. But I'd hedge that with all the race warriors involved the law might not matter in this case. Lets think about the law (as I understand it)

They were within their rights to attempt a citizens arrest based on Georgia law
They were within their rights to carry weapons because Georgia is an open-carry state.
The shooter was defending himself against a clear attack from a man who tried to take his gun.

So tell me, where's the murder. And remember I gave you the definition of a murder, a murder is a planned killing of another person. It a mental flaw of leftist types. They don't really think about things, they are ruled by their own base emotions and their personal agendas.
This has already been explained to you several times with more than adequate documentation but you continue to apparently ignore the information. Here's where you're wrong:

1) They were not permitted to make a citizens arrest because they did not witness a felony being committed. Trespassing is not a felony.
2) They could have firearms in their vehicle but that doesn't allow for the USE or threat of a weapon. The shooter was not defending himself once he confronted the jogger with the shotgun in any manner. Given that the jogger was unarmed and being chased/yelled at/threatened, the shooter was in fact the aggressor and the jogger had every right to flea or defend himself including attempting to disarm the shooter.
3) Georgia Code Title 16. Crimes and Offenses § 16-5-1. A person commits the offense of murder when he unlawfully and with malice aforethought, either express or implied, causes the death of another human being. The GBI correctly charged the two with murder but this doesn't mean the ultimate charges may be some level of manslaughter. Bye!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT