ADVERTISEMENT

So Trump is doing a rally in New York today...........

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001

South Bronx tonight @ 6:00 pm. Interesting since i'm fairly sure there will be a large number of PAID protesters at the event. I don't suspect its related to flipping NY red but suspect its to rattle the cages of the judge and jury. Risky move for sure with the paid protesters most likely showing up but we'll see how it goes, will be interesting for sure.

Maybe one day those paid protesters will branch out into the more rural places in our nation so they can receive the proper ass whipping they so richly deserve! I truly hate those worthless , liberal basterds !

The Trump campaign keeps lying about attendance at his rallies and his followers keep believing it.

It was about 3000 people, and they were treated to Trump discussing that people wonder how he puts his pants on.

You probably aren’t wrong about the numbers. The problem is that liberal media is clearly freaking out and shocked that non white New Yorkers would dare show out for Trump. This rally was a resounding success. All you have to do is look at the freak out articles as evidence.

Plus I would challenge you to watch some of the hour and a half that Trump spoke. Sorry brother. Dude is very very good at this.

Landslide coming.

Did you mean to type 2,500 …. ?
This isn’t shocking to folks with common sense. The “typical MAGA flock” is just people who are sick of the bullshit in this Country. Media can’t stand when Trump dares invite black people to vote for him. 25,000 Uncle Toms I guess.

If I was Trump’s campaign manager I would do Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Philly, Bronx, and God forbid LA. Rinse. Repeat.

Biden is done.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
This isn’t shocking to folks with common sense. The “typical MAGA flock” is just people who are sick of the bullshit in this Country. Media can’t stand when Trump dares invite black people to vote for him. 25,000 Uncle Toms I guess.

If I was Trump’s campaign manager I would do Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Philly, Bronx, and God forbid LA. Rinse. Repeat.

Biden is done.

Well, we have a wager on that one.

If the makeup of a 3k person rally was really that upsetting for liberals, Trump and Co wouldn't feel compelled to blatantly lie about how many people were there by inflating it 10x. That stinks of desperation and won't add to the base of hardcore Trump supporters, which is what he needs to win.

If the makeup of a 3k person rally was really that upsetting for liberals, Trump and Co wouldn't feel compelled to blatantly lie about how many people were there by inflating it 10x. That stinks of desperation and won't add to the base of hardcore Trump supporters, which is what he needs to win.
Well Trump gets more of a crowd than Biden. Trump gets thousands while Biden at the most a few hundred.

As I said I challenge you to watch a bit of that hour and a half long speech and tell me it didn’t hit home. And yes the liberals are going nuts. Accusing trump of bussing thousands of non New Yorkers in. Just another version of the deplorables narrative that is literally the number one reason they are getting killed.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
As I said I challenge you to watch a bit of that hour and a half long speech and tell me it didn’t hit home. And yes the liberals are going nuts. Accusing trump of bussing thousands of non New Yorkers in. Just another version of the deplorables narrative that is literally the number one reason they are getting killed.
I have a plenty of liberal news sources (surprise) and what I am seeing is mocking Trump and team for claiming it was 10x the actual attendance.

I've seen highlights, which I about all I can take.

I'm on record saying Trump will find a reason to avoid the June debate. If I'm wrong, we will all get to see the battle of the octogenarians and we can decide if one is mentally superior to the other.

I have a plenty of liberal news sources (surprise) and what I am seeing is mocking Trump and team for claiming it was 10x the actual attendance.

I'm on record saying Trump will find a reason to avoid the June debate. If I'm wrong, we will all get to see the battle of the octogenarians and we can decide if one is mentally superior to the other.
sigh;

I speak to your lack of contriteness.
more if needed.
I will bore you to death,
when threats are no longer heeded!

Last edited:

Man if Biden was in a straight jacket you would say that it was a beautiful jacket. You’re so biased against Trump you can’t sleep at night I bet. Hope Trump doesn’t debate Biden. He got the lead why should he go in the lion’s den to debate him.

You are making my point. All the fussing about bussing people in and exaggerating the crowd size is evidence of their fear and total misunderstanding of more than half of this country, including their NYC constituency. Let’s say it wasn’t 25,000 and instead it was 5,000. Was it any less effective. Independent sources estimate 8-10k

Actually did see two separate news reports from cnn and nbc live. The reporters that we’re actually there were reluctantly reporting on the size, effectiveness, diversity, and their surprise at all of it.

The ones who are throwing shade did what you did. Weren’t there. Didn’t tune in. Trump is a helluva politician and has 100x the ability of his opponent. That may make him dangerous to some, but I don’t see how anyone can’t see who is a more effective leader.

Man if Biden was in a straight jacket you would say that it was a beautiful jacket. You’re so biased against Trump you can’t sleep at night I bet. Hope Trump doesn’t debate Biden. He got the lead why should he go in the lion’s den to debate him.

from what I comprehend,
Trump's hands are "tied" in favor of Biden.
yet, Trump camp agreed.

mvho;
rightfully so during the press conference after Niger leader summit,
Biden was so damn incoherent, he couldn't even comprehend any question!
a question that was unscripted.
therefore;
our glorious POTUS barks at the gallery,
in what seems a scolding to no one in particular.

...and why did the WH cocaine scandal get swept under The Rug?

Last edited:
The Trump campaign keeps lying about attendance at his rallies and his followers keep believing it.

It was about 3000 people, and they were treated to Trump discussing that people wonder how he puts his pants on.

There were 3500 admitted to the designated area for the rally. According to the New York Fire Marshall, 25,000 showed up.

The truth is that a Republican candidate went into one of the bluest parts of the country for the first time in 40 years and pulled a good crowd.

There were 3500 admitted to the designated area for the rally. According to the New York Fire Marshall, 25,000 showed up.

The truth is that a Republican candidate went into one of the bluest parts of the country for the first time in 40 years and pulled a good crowd.
A good crowd for a high school band concert … But that’s not even the point.

Why does he tell blatant, provable lies about the crowd size? And why do his sycophants believe and repeat obvious bullshit?

If I wake up and read a bunch of posts re “haha libs look at this picture with 35,000 people at the Trump rally you losers” and then discover the picture is of a Rod Stewart concert in the 80s, and the crowd was actually less than an average HS football game, I’m gonna fire back.

Why does he tell blatant, provable lies about the crowd size? And why do his sycophants believe and repeat obvious bullshit?

If I wake up and read a bunch of posts re “haha libs look at this picture with 35,000 people at the Trump rally you losers” and then discover the picture is of a Rod Stewart concert in the 80s, and the crowd was actually less than an average HS football game, I’m gonna fire back.
Why don’t you fire back at the Biden backers when they draw a bingo crowd? You libs won’t talk about this stuff. Trump draws thousands and Biden lucky to draw hundred.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Why don’t you fire back at the Biden backers when they draw a bingo crowd? You libs won’t talk about this stuff. Trump draws thousands and Biden lucky to draw hundred.
I don’t talk about any parties’ crowd size because I know it’s irrelevant. People who are ignorant of what is important in selecting a President refer to rally crowd size rather than issues.

I don’t talk about any parties’ crowd size because I know it’s irrelevant. People who are ignorant of what is important in selecting a President refer to rally crowd size rather than issues.

Meh

Inflated or not, it's not a bad move to have an event in the Bronx.

It was a campaign rally. I don't understand why it upsets people so much.

If you say, it's because he lied about its success....you better reconsider that basis for your anger....or apply it to every politician in history.

Meh

Inflated or not, it's not a bad move to have an event in the Bronx.

It was a campaign rally. I don't understand why it upsets people so much.

If you say, it's because he lied about its success....you better reconsider that basis for your anger....or apply it to every politician in history.
All politicians spin, shade the truth and, at times, lie. This has been true as long as there have been politicians.

But Trump is different.

Trump said repeatedly that Covid was just like the flu when he knew, he 100% knew and told Woodward that he knew, that Covid was deadly. That lie killed people and was told for the purpose of political expediency only.

Trump’s lies about election fraud, giant, stupid lies that have been proven false over and over again, have deeply divided and damaged our country and will directly play a role in any violence that occurs after our next election.

So Trump telling stupid, easily proven-false lies about crowd size don’t result in any direct harm. But they do continue to accomplish the very specific agenda of getting people to believe what ever bullshit lies Trump finds useful, regardless of how outlandish and provably-false they are.

I would have thought the destructiveness of lies as a tool for manipulation would be obvious to you and others, but maybe not.

Last edited:

You worry about crowd size ie lies but overlook all the braindeads lies. Uncle eaten by cannibals, he had 9 lies the wh had to undo in a 10 min speech. Your tds is what is wrong.

Here is the bigger picture difference here. There are desperate fact checkers like Will posted that are posting lies. Every service reported at least 25000 showed up. The difference this time is if Biden tried this he would have a boatload of angry folks show up. He has kids flipping him off right now. Biden’s words. It is so bad right now. Imagine if smooth brain gets reelected. He couldn’t do a rally like this because they would boo the shit out of him.

The immigration issues in New York if he gets reelected will be so bad, it may turn New York into a red state. lol. Even cuomo is calling it a clusterf.

Last edited:
D
Did you attend the rally?
Did you see the arial photo posted above that clearly shows Trump, his Secret Service detail and the crowd?
Here is the bigger picture difference here. There are desperate fact checkers like Will posted that are posting lies. Every service reported at least 25000 showed up. The difference this time is if Biden tried this he would have a boatload of angry folks show up. He has kids flipping him off right now. Biden’s words. It is so bad right now. Imagine if smooth brain gets reelected. He couldn’t do a rally like this because they would boo the shit out of him.

The immigration issues in New York if he gets reelected will be so bad, it may turn New York into a red state. lol. Even cuomo is calling it a clusterf.
So the photo above is 25k people? State Farm Arena holds 16k for a basketball game and you are suggested that Trump’s crowd is 50% more than State Farm’s entire capacity?

Trump lies about his crowd size constantly but you are compelled to get on here and defend him even though there is a perfectly clear photo that shows a few thousand people. Why? It’s not like it’s the worst lie he’s ever told.

All politicians spin, shade the truth and, at times, lie. This has been true as long as there have been politicians.

But Trump is different.

Trump said repeatedly that Covid was just like the flu when he knew, he 100% knew and told Woodward that he knew, that Covid was deadly. That lie killed people and was told for the purpose of political expediency only.

Trump’s lies about election fraud, giant, stupid lies that have been proven false over and over again, have deeply divided and damaged our country and will directly play a role in any violence that occurs after our next election.

So Trump telling stupid, easily proven-false lies about crowd size don’t result in any direct harm. But they do continue to accomplish the very specific agenda of getting people to believe what ever bullshit lies Trump finds useful, regardless of how outlandish and provably-false they are.

I would have thought the destructiveness of lies as a tool for manipulation would be obvious to you and others, but maybe not.

It's only different when you have double standards. Saying Trump's lies are worse is just another example of your bias. All lies are an attempt to manipulate and deceive.

Biden lies pretty frequently as well. He lies to impact the election. He lies to manipulate voters. We could go back and forth on this.....comparing lies that is. But your response will be "Trump is worse"

I don't agree.

Reactions: atlanta cock#
D

Did you see the arial photo posted above that clearly shows Trump, his Secret Service detail and the crowd?

So the photo above is 25k people? State Farm Arena holds 16k for a basketball game and you are suggested that Trump’s crowd is 50% more than State Farm’s entire capacity?

Trump lies about his crowd size constantly but you are compelled to get on here and defend him even though there is a perfectly clear photo that shows a few thousand people. Why? It’s not like it’s the worst lie he’s ever told.
It’s a simple yes or no question and I’m not defending him.

D

What photo? That moron Eric Swalwell was saying things similar to you. Then the DA posted a picture. It was from 11:09 AM and the event didn't begin until 6:00 PM. To me, the pic showed several thousand ppl. Pretty impressive for 7 hrs before it began. Anyway, he lied to mislead his followers. He just oozes integrity, right?

Reactions: doerunn
It’s a simple yes or no question and I’m not defending him.
No, I did not attend the rally in the Bronx.

What photo? That moron Eric Swalwell was saying things similar to you. Then the DA posted a picture. It was from 11:09 AM and the event didn't begin until 6:00 PM. To me, the pic showed several thousand ppl. Pretty impressive for 7 hrs before it began. Anyway, he lied to mislead his followers. He just oozes integrity, right?
That’s the problem with lies. They always require more lies to try and cover for the original lie.

The photo was shown on the evening news at 11:09PM and clearly shows Trump on stage with his security detail stationed around the podium.

I don't think I've heard Trump say 25K attended. I know the campaign issued a statement that up to 25k attempted to enter and the number of between 8 to 10K seems to be the estimate from most media outlets.

No, I did not attend the rally in the Bronx.

That’s the problem with lies. They always require more lies to try and cover for the original lie.

The photo was shown on the evening news at 11:09PM and clearly shows Trump on stage with his security detail stationed around the podium.
11:09 AM chief.

I don't think I've heard Trump say 25K attended. I know the campaign issued a statement that up to 25k attempted to enter and the number of between 8 to 10K seems to be the estimate from most media outlets.
@MCinATL stated 25,000 above, which I assume he used because it was all over social media. Newsmax reported that number as well.

11:09 AM chief.

Where does it say AM and who is the guy on the stage with the blonde hair surrounded by a security detail?

@MCinATL stated 25,000 above, which I assume he used because it was all over social media. Newsmax reported that number as well.

Where does it say AM and who is the guy on the stage with the blonde hair surrounded by a security detail?
Again, I haven't heard DJT state a hard number of 25 to 30K were in attendance and the campaign staff has stated up to 25K. Officers on the scene and credible news outlets have given estimates of 8 to 10K. Focusing on a head count at a political rally is nothing more than a distraction and a weak ass criticism of an opponent. Let's focus on inflation, orderly immigration, violations of the bill of rights, the affordability of health insurance and policies that make a difference to the governed. There are plenty of policy debates that need to be addressed and that is where we should be focusing. Not whether JB shat his depends or if DJT exaggerates.

Reactions: doerunn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT