ADVERTISEMENT

So ....

No one should burn the US Flag. Lock their ass up.
In this case you are correct. These folks are taking down flags and burning them. Nothing in the First Amendment protects this from responsibility or the consequences. If they brought their own flag and burned it, no issue, unless they damage other property in the process.

A lot of idiots in these riots,...but I saw an interview where griff of fox news went to speak to a 20 year old female,..and he asked her " netanyahu thinks protestors say you are the useful idiots of Iran",....and the young protester says "nobody paid me to come to DC to protest, netanyahu came to DC to get paid",.... pretty remarkable statement, I didn't expect,..it just goes to show within any nihilist flag burning, statue crashing chaos mob, their exists a percentage of the protestors who are reasonable and perhaps redeemable from the chaos that surrounds them

Woods should just call these domestic terrorists what they are, Harris Democrats.
Exactly. Why does Trump have to answer for the crazies on 1-6 but Kamala isn’t being grilled about this lawlessness?

Oh wait… it’s because the people who are supposed to question gov’t (the media) aren’t real media. They’re fans. And they’re totally okay with this

What do they f*cking call an insurrection? I’m pretty sure these people are as nutty or even more nutty than the f*cking Jan. 6 rioters.

Reactions: DTwnDawg and stray
A lot of idiots in these riots,...but I saw an interview where griff of fox news went to speak to a 20 year old female,..and he asked her " netanyahu thinks protestors say you are the useful idiots of Iran",....and the young protester says "nobody paid me to come to DC to protest, netanyahu came to DC to get paid",.... pretty remarkable statement, I didn't expect,..it just goes to show within any nihilist flag burning, statue crashing chaos mob, their exists a percentage of the protestors who are reasonable and perhaps redeemable from the chaos that surrounds them
She's lying. Somebody paid her to say it.

Reactions: blackpug6
Vile people have a right to protest, right up to the point they break the law. Then they should be arrested, and if they resist they need to be forcefully taken into custody.
The clock is ticking. How long has it been with no word from Biden or Harris telling them to go home?
It’s their responsibility, they have encouraged and incited these people.

The clock is ticking. How long has it been with no word from Biden or Harris telling them to go home?
It’s their responsibility, they have encouraged and incited these people.
I guess I missed the Biden led “Destroy Israel” rally this afternoon. Also guessing the protestors left their Biden-Harris flags at home as well. I look forward to the court cases and interviews where all of the protestors say they were there because of Biden and that Biden wanted them to protest Netanyahu.

In the pantheon of MAGA false equivalencies, this one may be the dumbest yet.

I guess I missed the Biden led “Destroy Israel” rally this afternoon. Also guessing the protestors left their Biden-Harris flags at home as well. I look forward to the court cases and interviews where all of the protestors say they were there because of Biden and that Biden wanted them to protest Netanyahu.

Dude.

You have been known to miss quite a bit while trying to claim the moral high ground.

How about Harris refusing to preside over the speech from the leader of our greatest and longest ally from the Middle East? If that’s not a dog whistle, I don’t know what is. How about the Democrat false equivalency of October 7th and the IDF going into Gaza to defend themselves? Looks like we actually have a moment of “very fine people” for the Biden-Harris administration but this one is actually true.

this?

is it satire or truth..
you tell me Carnac!

Last edited:

Yeah while the dim nominee vice president skipped a speech before congress ny the Israelis prime minister to talk to some frat girls. Not a very subtle snub and tacit approval. A dim squad member held up protest signs in the chambers.

Your hypocrisy is in full bloom and stinking up the place.

Reactions: elderdawg

Holy shit Will.

Must be in DC leading

You have been known to miss quite a bit while trying to claim the moral high ground.

How about Harris refusing to preside over the speech from the leader of our greatest and longest ally from the Middle East? If that’s not a dog whistle, I don’t know what is. How about the Democrat false equivalency of October 7th and the IDF going into Gaza to defend themselves? Looks like we actually have a moment of “very fine people” for the Biden-Harris administration but this one is actually true.
Not really.

I'd love to see a single statement from Trump over the last four years that is as definitive about J6 as this is about yesterday's protestors. Problem is, it doesn't exist because Trump was behind J6, and he isn't going to condemn the people who went to go "save America" at his urging.

Not really.

I'd love to see a single statement from Trump over the last four years that is as definitive about J6 as this is about yesterday's protestors. Problem is, it doesn't exist because Trump was behind J6, and he isn't going to condemn the people who went to go "save America" at his urging.

That means she has some smart people behind her telling her to quickly get out in front of that. When she didn’t have those smart people behind her will, what did she do. Oh yea, bail out violent protesters. One who shot a round of bullets at the police. Who remembers that.

Well. There is this. But I get he has very little defending here. But again another falsehood

That means she has some smart people behind her telling her to quickly get out in front of that. When she didn’t have those smart people behind her will, what did she do. Oh yea, bail out violent protesters. One who shot a round of bullets at the police. Who remembers that.

Well. There is this. But I get he has very little defending here. But again another falsehood
Well to be fair, if Willdup doesn't read it, it doesn't exist. I kid, I kid.

head-inthe-sand-ostrich.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT