ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like Tim Walz may have a stolen valor problem.

Did you read the article? It’s a distinction without a difference. I’ll give everyone else the TLDR: he is a “former Command Sergeant Major,” not a “retired Command Sergeant Major” as he misstated at points. Have fun with that.
Well, and least you admitted he lied. That's a start. If you read further you would see he never completed what was needed on his conditional promotion. He quit the Army to avoid deployment. His records were corrected to show he left as a master sergeant.

The backstory

Back in early 2005, a warning order went out to southern Minnesota’s First Battalion-125th Field Artillery to mobilize for a mission to Iraq, Behrends said. Walz served as the unit’s highest non-commissioned officer after he was conditionally promoted to command sergeant major on April 1, 2005, records show. On May 16, Walz retired from the guard, avoided the deployment, and ran for Congress.

Well, and least you admitted he lied. That's a start. If you read further you would see he never completed what was needed on his conditional promotion. He quit the Army to avoid deployment. His records were corrected to show he left as a master sergeant.

The backstory

Back in early 2005, a warning order went out to southern Minnesota’s First Battalion-125th Field Artillery to mobilize for a mission to Iraq, Behrends said. Walz served as the unit’s highest non-commissioned officer after he was conditionally promoted to command sergeant major on April 1, 2005, records show. On May 16, Walz retired from the guard, avoided the deployment, and ran for Congress.
Good luck with that nuanced argument. He received the promotion and was busted back for failing to meet some conditions prior to retiring. Captain Bone Spurs can focus all of his fire on the running mate if he wants.

Last edited:

The backstory

Yea, hate to have a liar in the White House … oh, wait a minute.

The backstory

Trump's father called in favors to get him deferments and Trump called avoiding STDs in NY in the 80's his "personal Vietnam".

Vance was a Marine reporter for five years.

Walz served twenty four years in the Guard and rose to almost the highest possible rank for a NCO.

Not sure focusing on that is going to help Trump and Vance.

Trump's father called in favors to get him deferments and Trump called avoiding STDs in NY in the 80's his "personal Vietnam".

Walz served twenty four years in the Guard and rose to almost the highest possible rank for a NCO.

Unfortunately for him, this isn't coming from Trump or Vance. It's coming from those who served with him.

Where was Walz on July 13, 2024? That’s the most pertinent question…..with all that military background, he should be looked at as a possible co-conspirator in the assassination attempt of former President Trump.

Where was Walz on July 13, 2024? That’s the most pertinent question…..with all that military background, he should be looked at as a possible co-conspirator in the assassination attempt of former President Trump.
That’s a better angle than OPs 😂😂😂

Unfortunately for him, this isn't coming from Trump or Vance. It's coming from those who served with him.
Exactly. I don’t care. If he served he served. In what capacity it doesn’t matter, but this might chase him around for a while. Minnesota pick. That state is so well know for bringing the political mail. Haha. Holy smokes. Another hold my beer moment from the left.

Exactly. I don’t care. If he served he served. In what capacity it doesn’t matter, but this might chase him around for a while. Minnesota pick. That state is so well know for bringing the political mail. Haha. Holy smokes. Another hold my beer moment from the left.
I just don't want to see the Pubs chasing rabbits down a hole. If guys that served with him want to publicly criticize him that's fine but the pubs need to stick to policy. The guy signed legislation that required tampons in boy's restrooms and supports open borders. We don't need to worry about his military service with DJT at the top of the Pub ticket.

I just don't want to see the Pubs chasing rabbits down a hole. If guys that served with him want to publicly criticize him that's fine but the pubs need to stick to policy. The guy signed legislation that required tampons in boy's restrooms and supports open borders. We don't need to worry about his military service with DJT at the top of the Pub ticket.
I posted the same in another thread. How many flip flops will this guy need to take over the next few weeks to be remotely electable. Left of left of left of left. Hope you middle grounders are paying attention. They don’t like you or apparently any Jewish politicians. Or people for that matter. How is Kamala’s husband feeling today?

Last edited:
Also Bernie Sanders endorsed him! That’s tells me he is a certified communist.

24 years in the guard, who cares.

Your tampon thing actually goaded me into looking it up, shame on me for actually thinking there was anything to it. They just rejected an amendment to put it in female only BRs, because some places have single person bathrooms that are gender neutral. Much ado about nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
  • Haha
I don’t doubt your link, Im just explaining yhe context for not limiting to female restrooms. Its wild that we dont have free tampons more widely available as a basic hygiene matter. Imagine if toilets didnt have toilet paper
Yea, kinda like imagining if women only were allowed to compete in women’s sports

Your tampon thing actually goaded me into looking it up, shame on me for actually thinking there was anything to it. They just rejected an amendment to put it in female only BRs, because some places have single person bathrooms that are gender neutral. Much ado about nothing.

I am bored enough to eat your children.
ask if need be.

• Haha
Reactions: WGrovedawg
Of course, he started his political career under John "swift boat' Kerry so this may not be too surprising.

https://alphanews.org/fellow-vetera...-misleading-statements-about-military-record/
again-there-you-go-again.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT