ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift is a Super Bowl champion!!!

At least, that is what my daughter just told me.

“Karma is the guy on the chiefs”

It’s great to be the dad of four daughters. I bet it was the most watched superbowl by teenage girls ever!
troll 1986 GIF by absurdnoise

The believe the main reason boys are falling behind girls academically is because those boys are being raised by men who get upset that a pop Princess watches football.
boys are falling behind girls academically was the story in the early 1960's here in Georgia.

I love that she triggers these clowns!!!
I think there's triggering on both sides. I'm just tired of hearing about it period. Worn out story line.

"Did you hear the Davids played Pee Wee football together?"

"Did we tell you about the Little League World Series?"

"Did you see Kelce's singer girlfriend upstairs?"

I think there's triggering on both sides. I'm just tired of hearing about it period. Worn out story line.

This is it.

Chiefs fatigue, Bama fatigue, Kelce fatigue, Taylor Swift fatigue...

At least, that is what my daughter just told me.

“Karma is the guy on the chiefs”

It’s great to be the dad of four daughters. I bet it was the most watched superbowl by teenage girls ever!
Karma…is lyrics from a song, she changed them to karma is the guy on the Chiefs….

My wife is a swifty

Reactions: PappyDawg2727
Then you'll need to quit watching anything having to do with the Chiefs. Or NFL highlights. Or podcasts that might relate to the Kelce's. Or Grammies. Or.... screw it. Just quit watching football-related anything for a decade or two.
She won't even know Kelce in the near future so I'm good.

Not sure what the over/under was but I counted at least 12 TS shots before the game ended.
Conservative estimate. When the Chiefs scored their first TD, I believe the VERY FIRST cutaway was to her suite and her buddies celebrating. Not Chief's sideline. Or the Chief's owner(s). Or any of the Chief's players. Just.... Taylor.

Way too much, IMO. I have a friend here who speculated that Travis would go to a knee either before the game or just after while hundreds of millions of TV's watched, and give the girl a ring. I'm really glad that didn't happen. We would have had stats on the ring, the diamond, the maker, the gold mine, etc. Good lawd.

Most definitely is one sided on this issue, but good try.

I hope I never see her at another football game...period.

@cadwdawg here are some more for ya ^ 😂😂😂

“Taylor makes everything better” daughter number one

You can’t stop it guys. Taylor is taking over. I think we are never ever ever getting back together. Like never

Reactions: rednblack4life
Most definitely is one sided on this issue, but good try.
No, it's not.

There is a crowd waiting to pounce on those who say anything critical. They use it to try to "own" them in some weird way.

It's as tiresome as idiots who think Swift and Kelce are an NFL marketing ploy and the Chiefs were designated to win the Super Bowl. Or the even greater idiots who think it's a conspiracy theory in another realm that we shall not discuss here. Those people make a box of hair look brilliant.

Reactions: rednblack4life
“Taylor makes everything better” daughter number one

You can’t stop it guys. Taylor is taking over. I think we are never ever ever getting back together. Like never
I’m not sure what’s weirder…the fact you can’t stop talking about Swift or the fact you name your daughters after numbers.

I kind of like the naming strategy, though.

Snl You Do You GIF by Saturday Night Live

No, it's not.

There is a crowd waiting to pounce on those who say anything critical. They use it to try to "own" them in some weird way.

It's as tiresome as idiots who think Swift and Kelce are an NFL marketing ploy and the Chiefs were designated to win the Super Bowl. Or the even greater idiots who think it's a conspiracy theory in another realm that we shall not discuss here. Those people make a box of hair look brilliant.
You make a good point actually. lol

I’m not sure what’s weirder…the fact you can’t stop talking about Swift or the fact you name your daughters after numbers.

I kind of like the naming strategy, though.

Snl You Do You GIF by Saturday Night Live
Probably naming my daughter after numbers.

But daughter number four is super excited about April 19. If you know, you know.

You make a good point actually. lol
EVERYTHING is a damn dog whistle to both sides.

If you like Swift it's only because you don't understand the NFL created a fake relationship and cooked the Super Bowl to expand NFL into teen viewers (or think the NFL is trying to set up Swift to endorse Biden and beat Trump).

If you think the whole Swift story is ridiculously overexposed it's only because you are a backwards Trumper and need to be educated by the enlightened ones

Sick and tired of all of it. Just play football and stop with the sideshow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT