ADVERTISEMENT

The Kamala Narrative

poorpreacher

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2003
Watch the message on Harris change over the next few days.

The same ones who swore Biden was mentally sharp, will tell us Harris is the greatest candidate in the history of American politics.

"I've spent some time with her, and she's amazing", as if her record doesn't exist. It will be as if the old Kamala never existed.

The left must think Americans have no memory at all.

Didn't get a single delegate in 2020
Ultimate DEI hire
Border failure
Word salads
Story after story of her unpopularity

But now that she's the nominee, the order has been passed down...."Kamala is strong and smart ready to lead"

The Democrats lied about Biden
They will lie about Harris.

The same ones who swore Biden was mentally sharp, will tell us Harris is the greatest candidate in the history of American politics.

"I've spent some time with her, and she's amazing", as if her record doesn't exist. It will be as if the old Kamala never existed.

Ultimate DEI hire
Border failure
Word salads

But now that she's the nominee, the order has been passed down...."Kamala is strong and smart ready to lead"

100% spot on. It's already started.

Ultimate DEI hire
Border failure
Word salads

It has already started. The fellas here think she is walking on water. Same person a year ago, pelosi wouldn’t confirm that she would back keeping her on the ticket. Biden told pelosi to F off. This has to be a kick in the nuts right.

One guy after the debate said she is a hiding superstar. Why isn’t Biden using her more? The Dem panel on cnn that night had some depression and honestly. She was a trainwreck on the border and has had her on troubles being coherent. Answered one of the panelist. My kids walk around the house and say there is the superstar everytime they see her on tv. What a superstar! You really can’t make this up. It is our reality.

Same guys now saying something completely different. They will lie to cover up a lie to cover up a lie to cover up another lie. The media coverage of lefty politics is the most dangerous thing going on in our country today. Then you watch it parroted here.

Uniform orchestrated revision and/or deletion of anything damaging, across a multitude of publications and platforms. The establishment’s tentacles are as deep and wide as ever. Control the narrative.

Uniform orchestrated revision and/or deletion of anything damaging, across a multitude of publications and platforms. The establishment’s tentacles are as deep and wide as ever. Control the narrative.

Wonder why the page was deleted and can no longer be found??? Isn’t she proud of that designation?

Reactions: cherrydawg

Ultimate DEI hire
Border failure
Word salads

Waiting anxiously to hear what Trump will nickname her. Although I like Momala, it may not work as well since she nicknamed herself that.

Whatever it will be, I am sure I will get a laugh.

Anyone have suggestions??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT