ADVERTISEMENT

The layers of the onion on this story of the UGA murder are getting peeled back and it’s ugly as hell

GeorgeWashingtonDawg

National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2022
Last edited:
I don’t give a 💩 if the brother here illegally with fake green card now is lying saying he’s afraid to return to Venezuela. He is scum and should not have been released but deported. This is complete BS. He has NO RIGHTS! He broke the law multiple times and his brother just murdered a student. Omg this makes me furious!

I don’t give a 💩 if the brother here illegally with fake green card now is lying saying he’s afraid to return to Venezuela. He is scum and should not have been released but deported. This is complete BS. He has NO RIGHTS! He broke the law multiple times and his brother just murdered a student. Omg this makes me furious!
Amen. But, yet here we are. Normalizing this behavior. Heads needs to roll, literally, for this situation on the southern border. But, it’s all about developing a new voting block.

Now the perp’s brother arrested. Again.

This is is ridiculous.

Arrested multiple times....and talking about being afraid to go back? I guess so! Nothing happens when you break the law here.

When are OUR concerns going to matter Mr. President?

her blood is on this administration's hands and the people that defend it. Our open border has caused thousands of deaths already in the drug crisis and now the murders are making the headlines. It has to happen in your own town for some of the idiots out there to wake the F up.

And the girl comes from a really kind family. She’s volunteered at church, deans list and an absolute sweetheart. Such a shame that this administration doesn’t enforce laws that are there to protect the innocent.

And the girl comes from a really kind family. She’s volunteered at church, deans list and an absolute sweetheart. Such a shame that this administration doesn’t enforce laws that are there to protect the innocent.
They don’t give a damn about the average citizen in this country. All they care about is their money and power.

The Republicans in the Senate with Democrats too passed a tough border bill. Biden said he'd sign it.
The Republicans in the House wouldn't allow a vote on it. It was much better than what we have today. If Trump wins it will be eleven months before his plan can be passed.

Reactions: Chopdawg75
The Republicans in the Senate with Democrats too passed a tough border bill. Biden said he'd sign it.
The Republicans in the House wouldn't allow a vote on it. It was much better than what we have today. If Trump wins it will be eleven months before his plan can be passed.
That sob of a President should never have revoked Trump’s executive order on the border to start with. He did that out of pure spite because he was a Republican. That idiot has blood on his hands now and is panicking about the border. He is just as guilty of murder as the one that committed the crime.

Georgia Republicans stayed home because Trump hurt their Kemp loving feelings: kemp and the idiot Secretary of State did not have the backbone to investigate what happen in Atlanta.

I don’t know why yall are shocked . Seems like yall got what yall voted for

Georgia Republicans stayed home because Trump hurt their Kemp loving feelings: kemp and the idiot Secretary of State did not have the backbone to investigate what happen in Atlanta.

That had nothing to do with what happened in Athens.

This is a joke, and insulting. That “border” bill only helped Israel and UKR in their border protection efforts. Did nothing for our border but allow a ton more to come through daily and give Biden unlimited power to make decisions about this issue, which, given how his current efforts have gone is scary as hell. Disgraceful

The Republicans will put their interests above the people just as much as the Democrats do. They have the upper hand on the issue, so it is in their best interest to thwart any improvements in order to blame the Democrats for anything that goes wrong. This murder will be the next election's Willie Horton ad.

I personally think if the Republicans get total control, they might finally solve the problem, but that is the only way it will get better. They will never compromise for the greater good.

Reactions: pauldixon3

Kemp is useless just like our president.

It is not a tough bill. Give me a f’ing break. Letting 5000 per day isn’t tough. Why the hell would we need a border bill when we have laws that can enforce this. The bill is a bigger joke than this hot take.

It is not a tough bill. Give me a f’ing break. Letting 5000 per day isn’t tough. Why the hell would we need a border bill when we have laws that can enforce this. The bill is a bigger joke than this hot take.
Last figures I heard were 7.5 mil have crossed under this administration so far……3X more than the previous one.

Last edited:
The Republicans in the House wouldn't allow a vote on it. It was much better than what we have today. If Trump wins it will be eleven months before his plan can be

Don't need anymore stupid border bills. Just enforce the damn laws on the books. Stop illegal entry. It's not complicated.
exactly. it's like dimwits have forgotten that the term "illegal" means.. uh.. ILLEGAL. That means breaking existing law. Do NOT need any new bills. This supposed "border bill" did NOTHING to stop illegal immigration. In name only but the details show it just added fuel to the fire.

The bill that was still going to allow 5,000 illegal aliens a day in to this country? That great bill? The 22 Republicans that voted yes on that should be run out of town on a rail. We don't need a new bill. Just do what Trump was doing. Finish the wall and enforce the existing laws.

Yeah, those darn Republicans are to blame, because they wouldn't vote on THAT bill. The Democrats aren't to blame AT ALL for the invasion of illegals. Biden didn't change policies or practices at all.

Yeasir, it's all the Republicans fault. 🙄

what’s your point?
For three yrs your President let this type of trash into our country, he actually invited them in….and now that the Dems see that border security is forefront on voters minds in an election yr , they pretend they want to do something about it to save face? did you read the proposed bill?
And the proposed bill does NOTHING to secure the border, it’s an immigration bill that’s complete trash..and why would House Repubs pass a bill when the Dems don’t even enforce the current immigration laws on the books now?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I voted but I damn sure didn’t get what I voted for!
Kemp and Raflesburger or however you spell his sorry ass name are total fakes like Abott who put illegal alien criminals further into the interior of the United States, they will never touch the biggest issues in the nation or state, they will only do enough to keep themselves in power while they sell us out to the Chinese and every other suitor that will pay them. Kemp has now been to the WEF in Davos TWO YEARS IN A ROW.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT