ADVERTISEMENT

The Left is truly evil. They would do this here if they could get away with it

Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA
It’s no coincidence there are issues with food supply, energy, and money going on all at the same time globally. There are no conspiracies, but there are no coincidences. As stated by Henry Kissinger, former US Secretary of State - “Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”

All in freaking plain sight….yet the sheep continue to bury their head in sand.

Blackrock is very, very bad news.
They are being propagandized to the numb through the media as benevolent and good.
They are very heavily invested in China and have "one world government" in mind without question. They need to be broken up as they are initially a US company in NYC but hold $10T in investments over the globe.
To give you perspective, there are about $40T in assets of every single kind worldwide. They control 1/4 of the world's money.

There isn't a dem voter left who isn't evil, cowardely or a sexual deviant. Many older dem voters just had it brainwashed into them that the left is for the little guy or the middle class.

No one with any critical thinking ability believes that anymore.

When i was in international Business class i had a professor who had gone to russia after the fall of the soviet union and who had also been to china. He was telling us all about China and how they think long term due to how the British hand controlled hong kong. He said Russias infrastructure and manufacturing is horrible. They couldn't even make good tanks.

China is an evil communist country. 20 years ago most people where aware how they want to suppress free though and freedom and still other peoples ideas. Do any of you realize they stole so much technology from apple they created their own phone??

Hunter Biden has a serious drug probably and a proclivity for underage girls like his father.

It makes me wonder are dem voters into the same thing. We seen so many issues with "mean
" tweets. In my opnion what joe and hunter due to little girls is far worse than means tweets.

Long story short i agree dems are just pure evil, maybe got picked on as a child or something, now want to dress like women and read to little boys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT