ADVERTISEMENT

The most honorable Letitia James, a most honest and

easychair

UGA LOVER
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2003
forthright DA, has bested Trump in court, as everyone else has done….a modern day “David vs Goliath!” You MAGA boys better start forking over the cash donations to your favorite cause and rescue your fallen hero, ha! A lifetime of excessive Fraud is finally catching up with him!

Last edited:
forthright DA, has bested Trump in court, as everyone else has done….a modern day “David vs Goliath!” You MAGA boys better start forking over the cash donations to your favorite cause and rescue your fallen hero, ha!
Maybe your daddy Biden can loan him some cash. He seems to have done quite well considering he’s been suckling on the government teat his whole life.

Last edited:
forthright DA, has bested Trump in court, as everyone else has done….a modern day “David vs Goliath!” You MAGA boys better start forking over the cash donations to your favorite cause and rescue your fallen hero, ha! A lifetime of excessive Fraud is finally catching up with him!
Easy. I know this is your effort at trolling. Can you at least try to get the facts remotely close to correct. This case was over months ago. No jury trial. Done. Today was the penalty phase. The last two months has been for letits to put herself in front of the cameras for political gain. She also gave Trump the floor and cameras for his on political publicity. lol. But Please carry on with more uneducated drivel from someone who is old enough to know better. I am not sure one gop person on this board gives to trump. If there is, it is a small minority.

Last edited:
Easy. I know this is your effort at trolling. Can you at least try to get the facts remotely close to correct. This case was over months ago. No jury trial. Done. Today was the penalty phase. The last two months has been for letits to put herself in front of the cameras for political gain. She also gave Trump the floor and cameras for his on political publicity. lol. But Please carry on with more uneducated drivel from someone who is old enough to know better. I am not sure one gop person on this board gives to trump. If there is, it is a small minority.
Zingy, surely you can do better than this. Notice that I correctly set off your name with a comma instead of incorrectly with a period, as you did. But, as they say, “Ignorance is bliss.”

Last edited:
Zingy, surely you can do better than this. Notice that I correctly set off your name with a comma instead of incorrectly with a period, as you did. But, as they say, “Ignorance is bliss.”
If ignorance is bliss, you are rolling in bliss my friend. :)Just glad I drew a response. Always fun to troll the troll. Thanks for being my bitch.

I noticed you used the sarcasm font. Easier for everyone to read that way.

Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
Typical lib
He knows dems time is ending soon and he is terrified 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT