ADVERTISEMENT

The most important information you will see here today.

Reactions: JudgeLarryDawg
"Most Important?" I dunno. Looks like we gone and pissed off our whores:

"It's dehumanising," said licensed sex worker Allissa.

"Sex workers offer more than just a simulation of a woman, we offer authentic intimacy and two-way affection that our clients deeply crave and sincerely benefit from.

"Offering sex dolls as a substitute for human sex workers is not only an insult to sex workers, but it's also an insult to the millions of clients that seek genuine sexual and emotional connections with professional women like me every day."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/7289486/sex-robots-prostitutes-workers-love-dolls-brothel/#

Reactions: JudgeLarryDawg
The 2018–19 NBA season will be the 73rd season of the National Basketball Association(NBA). The regular season will begin on October 16, 2018, and end on April 10, 2019. The playoffs will begin April 13, 2019,[1] with the NBA Finals concluding in June. The 2019 NBA All-Star Game will be played on February 17, 2019, at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.
I like to watch parts of the first and last games of the NBA finals just to see the wizardry of the Warriors. Other than that, can't watch it.

"Most Important?" I dunno. Looks like we gone and pissed off our whores:

"It's dehumanising," said licensed sex worker Allissa.

"Sex workers offer more than just a simulation of a woman, we offer authentic intimacy and two-way affection that our clients deeply crave and sincerely benefit from.

"Offering sex dolls as a substitute for human sex workers is not only an insult to sex workers, but it's also an insult to the millions of clients that seek genuine sexual and emotional connections with professional women like me every day."

Looks like a win for us. If we have options, they will have to up their games. Better performances, competitive pricing. They will prove that Karl Marx was correct........in capitalism, the laborers get screwed.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT