ADVERTISEMENT

The most underrated factor in this election….

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
I believe the number of truly undecided voters from the minute Biden was replaced by Harris all the way up to Election Day is incredibly tiny. The country is so divided. Furthermore, folks vote their wallet. And debate style, dumbass comments on either side, etc. will not change that. I suspect more than half of folks who say they are undecided have known for a long time who they are going to vote for.

Kamala as you would expect picked up the votes of those who hated both trump and Biden. And that happened immediately when Biden got coup’d.

From that moment on I wouldn’t expect much change. Whoever was “ahead” from an electoral college standpoint then is who is going to win.

I believe the number of truly undecided voters from the minute Biden was replaced by Harris all the way up to Election Day is incredibly tiny. The country is so divided. Furthermore, folks vote their wallet. And debate style, dumbass comments on either side, etc. will not change that. I suspect more than half of folks who say they are undecided have known for a long time who they are going to vote for.

Kamala as you would expect picked up the votes of those who hated both trump and Biden. And that happened immediately when Biden got coup’d.

From that moment on I wouldn’t expect much change. Whoever was “ahead” from an electoral college standpoint then is who is going to win.
I agree. The Economy, illegal immigration and fear of WWIII are huge this election though you wouldn’t know it based on the debate. The economy will not get better by Election Day. Also, a huge number of Christians that don’t vote. I know of several big churches and other leaders of the church pushing registration efforts and to get out and vote. Dems are spending way more but Reps are making a serious push as they are the best option for the 3 big issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT