ADVERTISEMENT

This helps Trump in Wisconsin in 2024

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001

Article is very slanted but this bands private funds to help administer elections, clearly aimed at Zucklberg and his donation to swing states. Similar to what Georgia did. Not a game changer like the Georgia Voter ID law, but suspect it moves the needle somewhat.
I think Wisconsin is most winnable (Of Wisconsin, Penn and Michigan) by Trump as he must win at least 1 to beat Biden. i think he was there yesterday. He need to live there, AZ and Nevada..........

Article is very slanted but this bands private funds to help administer elections, clearly aimed at Zucklberg and his donation to swing states. Similar to what Georgia did. Not a game changer like the Georgia Voter ID law, but suspect it moves the needle somewhat.
I think Wisconsin is most winnable (Of Wisconsin, Penn and Michigan) by Trump as he must win at least 1 to beat Biden. i think he was there yesterday. He need to live there, AZ and Nevada..........
According to latest wsj poll Trump leads in six of seven swing states, pretty significantly. The lone state he doesn't lead in is Wisconsin.

According to latest wsj poll Trump leads in six of seven swing states, pretty significantly. The lone state he doesn't lead in is Wisconsin.
I saw that too, but if Pennsylvania voted for Federman don't see how they don't vote for Biden. In Michigan, it could go either way but the Governor has national aspirations so she will go all in for Biden. I'm luke warm on some of these polls, i figure some are agenda driven. Clearly its better to be up than down. Regardless , we shall see.

I saw that too, but if Pennsylvania voted for Federman don't see how they don't vote for Biden. In Michigan, it could go either way but the Governor has national aspirations so she will go all in for Biden. I'm luke warm on some of these polls, i figure some are agenda driven. Clearly its better to be up than down. Regardless , we shall see.
Fetterman wouldn't have won in a presidential election year. Turnout not there in mid-terms.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

I thought the purpose of the GA Voter ID law was to prevent fraud, not win elections.

Tbf fetterman’s competition was Memmett Oz. A complete charlatan.

Trump probably won’t win Pennsylvania but I wouldn’t read much into the fetterman oz election other than the Republican Party is awful at selecting political candidates

Tbf fetterman’s competition was Memmett Oz. A complete charlatan.

Trump probably won’t win Pennsylvania but I wouldn’t read much into the fetterman oz election other than the Republican Party is awful at selecting political candidates
We'll the guys running in Pennsylvania and Montana for Senate in 2024 look pretty good, will they win, no idea......

We'll the guys running in Pennsylvania and Montana for Senate in 2024 look pretty good, will they win, no idea......

The problem now in PA is fetterman is the incumbent. Much hard to unseat him now that he’s in there.

Fetterman wouldn't have won in a presidential election year. Turnout not there in mid-terms.
I still can't stand the way he dresses, but he at least calls out the hypocrisy of Dems who support Hamas and he's not afraid to tell the Hamas supporters to pound sand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT