ADVERTISEMENT

This is real.

This is not from the Babylon Bee. This is real.
Paid for and released by "Don't PAC Down," a project of ActBlue.
The real gold is in the comments.
Thoughts?

What in the fook.

This ad is so stupid. But it will work because it’s 99% lies.

The thing that’s so dumb about all these lying Democrat scare tactics… is that Trump was ALREADY PRESIDENT BEFORE. Him running is not a hypothetical, so we know his admin won’t do this nonsense.

It is stupid.

And I hope they dial back on the word "weird."

I think it's not traditional Republican voters (though it is MAGA) but the candidates y'all have been repping that are maniacs.

and our media laps it up and begs for more.
You are a candidate for mind control if you think anyone other than the looniest of the loony believe anything like that. Dims have their wackos in a larger percentage than pubs. But to suggest that mags believes or supports any of that crap I’d just bull skate.

Couple of questions for you. Why are dims so easily lied to by their party and the media? 2. Why can’t dims understand the difference between boys and girls. 3. Why do dims want to force their perversions on everyone instead of just doing what you do in private?

It is stupid.

And I hope they dial back on the word "weird."

I think it's not traditional Republican voters (though it is MAGA) but the candidates y'all have been repping that are maniacs.

and our media laps it up and begs for more.
The current POTUS you evidently voted for has a daughter that wrote in her diary that her father showered with her and it could be a cause of her mental health issues. He is on camera multiple times touching the children of his supporters in inappropriate ways at a minimum.

Your current nominee wants to defund police, ban fracking and offshore drilling, release violent criminals from prisons and have a mandatory gun buy back program as well as go full speed into the green new deal. She was one of the most left of center U.S. Senators and goes word salad if she isn't reading a teleprompter.

I'm all for leaving the mud slinging out of the process but if you want to talk about maniacs, I'd say those that don't believe a doctor (you know, guys that took a lot of biology classes) can determine the sex of a child at birth, you may not want to call others maniacs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT