ADVERTISEMENT

Trump regretting picking Vance? More bad news for his VP pick.

Trump’s poll numbers with minorities is much higher than than last election and growing.
The definition of "higher" regarding Trump's number is up for debate but those gains are wiped out with lose in suburban white and women vote. You can't add by subtracting.

Pretty weird/strange position. Not too many people have really made those stupid statements but defend them if you like.
Not defending anything. I said it will never happen. He isn’t the first person to say this. All he is saying is give voting rights to literally everyone who is a citizen, and make politicians value families first. It just isn’t an evil position to take like is being portrayed.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
No. It doesn’t preclude anyone from voting. It literally gives every citizen representation including kids. You vote would count a little more if you had kids. There is no qualification other than that. Horrible right?

Your parents would vote for you until you are of legal age. There isn’t a more inclusive voting rights position than that. Which is funny that you are against it.
So you're for repealing the 26 Amendment then. What age should children be able to vote?

So you're for repealing the 26 Amendment then. What age should children be able to vote?
It isn’t my position. I said it will never happen. He says everything stays the same. 18 is the voting age. Until then every citizen under 18 is represented by their parent or guardian in the voting booth. I mean isn’t he the devil sho.

Ok sho. I will read between the lines for you. Do you think the Democrat party takes a different approach to abortion if this was the voting law. That is the sad irony. This is why it is considered evil by some and why it will never pass. I guess I have to help you come up with the negatives for your arguments too.

Reactions: DTwnDawg
It isn’t my position. I said it will never happen. He says everything stays the same. 18 is the voting age. Until then every citizen under 18 is represented by their parent or guardian in the voting booth. I mean isn’t he the devil sho.
It's not your position but you've just been defending the position saying it's rational. And how can you say Vance doesn't support giving those with kids greater voting power than those without when he's giving an interview advocating for this very position.

Ok sho. I will read between the lines for you. Do you think the Democrat party takes a different approach to abortion if this was the voting law. That is the sad irony. This is why it is considered evil by some and why it will never pass. I guess I have to help you come up with the negatives for your arguments too.
So again I'm confused is this some end around of abortion he purposing?

Are you for repeal of the 26th Amendment in an attempt to outlaw abortion?

Again if this is the message the Trump / Vance campaign are wanting to push in an attempt to get that suburban white and woman vote...I'm for it. You don't have to convince me this is the right campaign massage they should be pushing.

Lol you're demeaning the position on one breath and then give placet support in the next...make it make sense.

So again I'm confused is this some end around of abortion he purposing?

Are you for repeal of the 26th Amendment in an attempt to outlaw abortion?

Again if this is the message the Trump / Vance campaign are wanting to push in an attempt to get that suburban white and woman vote...I'm for it. You don't have to convince me this is the right campaign massage they should be pushing.
It isn’t a message. That is just it. They are pulling something out of the woodwork he said years ago. People don’t like it because it would put democrats in a precarious position when it comes to abortion. That’s why it is considered dastardly. Not because it allows every citizen to have some representation. Which I don’t see as evil. It is just like anything. An idea. It will never see the light of day. I am not suooorting the position sho. Just not calling it an evil suggestion like the msm has been doing. It is being used to paint Vance as a radical righty. Which really isn’t true. He is a conservative who didn’t like trump. But like a lot of pubs he has come around.

Opinions like these are not going to help Trump expand his base, which is the only criteria he should have used to evaluate his choice for VP. Vance is going to be a disaster with suburban women and independents.

His reference to “shifting spouses like changing underwear” makes me think of someone. I just can’t quite put my finger on it.

But sure, abused spouses should stay in the marriage for the kids.

You’re insulting us and embarrassing yourself. Maybe the low info voters on your side buy this BS, but the rest of the free thinking world doesn’t.

Reactions: DTwnDawg
It isn’t a message. That is just it. They are pulling something out of the woodwork he said years ago. People don’t like it because it would put democrats in a precarious position when it comes to abortion. That’s why it is considered dastardly. Not because it allows every citizen to have some representation. Which I don’t see as evil. It is just like anything. An idea. It will never see the light of day. I am not suooorting the position sho. Just not calling it an evil suggestion and the msm has been doing.
Lol bro you're out here trying to spin this as 3D chess when it's freaking underwater Hungry Hungry Hippos.

Dear sweet baby Jesus I hope they run with this strategy I really really really do.

ricky GIF

• Love
Reactions: brimur
Don’t these people get vetted? How could Trumps people miss that stuff?!
Maybe we could get bleach inside the body to. Kill the Covid,I just don’t understand how he didn’t vet his VP choice . Let’s nuke the hurricane to destroy it . Ya can’t make this shit up,but you can overlook it ,right !

• Haha
Reactions: DallasDawg225
Lol bro you're out here trying to spin this as 3D chess when it's freaking underwater Hungry Hungry Hippos.

Dear sweet baby Jesus I hope they run with this strategy I really really really do.

ricky GIF
Not spinning anything. They aren’t running with it. He doesn’t set the positions. Trump does. All I was doing was debunking the evil nature being portrayed by your left brethren about this. It seemed really complicated for you to understand. So I get your fear. I am here for you if you need me.

Maybe we could get bleach inside the body too. Kill the Covid,I just don’t understand how he didn’t vet his VP choice . Let’s nuke the hurricane to destroy it . Ya can’t make this shit up,but you can overlook it ,right !
You know all that is made up right? So you can make that shit up. 😂. Another sheep to the msm has shown up.

Maybe we could get bleach inside the body to. Kill the Covid,I just don’t understand how he didn’t vet his VP choice . Let’s nuke the hurricane to destroy it . Ya can’t make this shit up,but you can overlook it ,right !
Ever notice that the main complaints about trump are shit he says that ultimately have no impact on anyone’s lives.

ricky GIF

You praying for this?

Ever notice that the main complaints about trump are shit he says that ultimately have no impact on anyone’s lives.
All of that was debunked too. That is the funny part. They are still running with stuff in ads that was debunked by cnn. Biden was still using Charlottesville in the debate. Someone prepped him to do that. You can’t be more incompetent than that. The losers and suckers comment which has now also been debunked. They had poor food believing Trump would never leave. While this guy was doing this.

Waiting for this to be proven incorrect. It hasn’t yet.

Not spinning anything. They aren’t running with it. He doesn’t set the positions. Trump does. All I was doing was debunking the evil nature being portrayed by your left brethren about this. It seemed really complicated for you to understand. So I get your fear. I am here for you if you need me.
Ok so they are running with it even thought it will assuredly alienate white suburban voters and women voters...got it. Again like I said I'm all for it.

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg
Ok so they are running with it even thought it will assuredly alienate white suburban voters and women voters...got it. Again like I said I'm all for it.
Ok. Trolling now. I get it. All you have to turn to. Unless your comprehension skills are just this bad. Not a platform being used. A really old take. The media has to break Vance down any way they can. Some soccer moms I am
Sure would love the extra voting power too. You know Kamala loves our military as well. Be careful what you wish for. This suburban moms are certainly down to redistribute their wealth I bet. I would imagine when they hear that they will forget about anything else.

Last edited:
Dude, you’re embarrassing yourself.

Lying about election fraud had no impact? Tell that to Fox News, Rudy and the rest of the Trump legal election team and tell it to the cops who defended the Capitol on J6. Tell that to the mother daughter election workers in Fulton country.

Telling the Proud Boys to stand back and stand by had no impact? There are multiple Proud Boys rotting in jail for Sedition thanks to their work for Trump.

Intentionally downplaying how deadly Covid was had no impact? Multiple studies have demonstrated it directly contributed to many, many unnecessary deaths.

Those are concrete examples with supporting facts and data. Imagine how many other people have been impacted by Trump’s lies.

Reactions: celticdawg
Lying about election fraud had no impact? Tell that to Fox News, Rudy and the rest of the Trump legal election team and tell it to the cops who defended the Capitol on J6. Tell that to the mother daughter election workers in Fulton country.

Telling the Proud Boys to stand back and stand by had no impact? There are multiple Proud Boys rotting in jail for Sedition thanks to their work for Trump.

Intentionally downplaying how deadly Covid was had no impact? Multiple studies have demonstrated it directly contributed to many, many unnecessary deaths.

Those are concrete examples with supporting facts and data. Imagine how many other people have been impacted by Trump’s lies.
Can’t really argue with most of that. Or I won’t argue with it. But the covid part is just disingenuous. Had he not been president, the travel ban from China would have happened much later. Many more people would have died under the lefty watch. And more people did die under Biden’s watch. He also had the vaccine. This one you ought to shelf for a while.

Also, the dominion machines have been proven by both the left and the right to be susceptible to fraud. That wasn’t a lie and certainly wasn’t why fox settled. They didn’t want any more of their internal emails and texts coming out. A Democrat lawsuit showed the machines to be altered by using a pen in less than five minutes. Not really all factual.

And how did that affect the general American public? Just a guess but the 330M Americans by and large care about groceries, housing, safety, security. If only the 24 hour news cycle for political BS made the world turn.

The Vance pick makes zero sense until you understand that he is was basically grown in a lab by Peter Thiel, who’s terrifying, and was the first choice of the Federalist Society. Trump thought he had the election in the bag and that it wouldn’t matter that Vance is a huge liability with no charisma and some rather extreme views.
lol , as if Kamala wasn’t grown in a lab like a mushroom.

Trump won with Pence , who had the charisma of a house plant , and Biden won w Harris , who was extremely disliked. All of this is noise.

susceptible to fraud
But you guys weren't arguing the machines are susceptible fraud in 2020 you were arguing that the Dems conspired to steal the election which is a lie and has been proven a lie. Don't try and change your stance on the 2020 election.

Last edited:
Reactions: willdup
But you guys were arguing the machines are susceptible fraud in 2020 you were arguing that the Dems conspired to steal the election which is a lie and has been proven a lie. Don't try and change your stance on the 2020 election.
You got the wrong guy. A dem lawsuit from the og denier. Hildawg. Her suit proved the machines were easily manipulated. They didn’t prove that they were. I never said fraud occurred. Just shenanigans with the new rules. 22 million more voted during the height of a pandemic. The new rules were abused. Trump was cocky. Pubs didn’t use their ground game well. Dems did. I never said fraud. That is a 200 percent increase in voting numbers from one year to the next and the highest by 200 percent sho. I think we can safely say the new rules were abused. What other explanation you got. Biden was a strong candidate? Trump is polarizing? Come on.

Oh. So that makes his service less. He still faced the prospect of being shot at. This line of thinking is about as bad as your first post nice. I see you didn’t defend that one. Kind of difficult I know. He was still trained as a marine nice. That isn’t easy by any stretch. Do you know any marines? If you do I suggest you ask how easy that is and what it means. He was still in Iraq. 🤦‍♂️ what has Kamala done?
Paris Island is no vacation, nor is any other location/base.

Both sides overlook obvious flaws with whom they support. Despite all Trumps flaws our country & my wallet did much better under his presidency than this admin.

Both sides overlook obvious flaws with whom they support. Despite all Trumps flaws our country & my wallet did much better under his presidency than this admin.
That is what it all boils down to, safety & prosperity.

We have one proven person and one that isn’t….if those 2 things don’t mean anything to you, good luck, you deserve everything coming your way.

I think you just gave away the fact that you watch too much Fox News.
I haven’t watched the news on any channel since about 2010.

And im still not seeing a great retort to Kamala’s handling of thr border. The least she could do is start by apologizing to the families of the murdered Americans. I’ll hold my breath.

Ok. Trolling now. I get it. All you have to turn to. Unless your comprehension skills are just this bad. Not a platform being used. A really old take. The media has to break Vance down any way they can. Some soccer moms I am
Sure would love the extra voting power too. You know Kamala loves our military as well. Be careful what you wish for. This suburban moms are certainly down to redistribute their wealth I bet. I would imagine when they hear that they will forget about anything else.
So, is it fair to characterize Vance by directly quoting what he said in fundraising emails in 2021? Or is that out of context and manipulation by the media, which seems to be the answer to every uncomfortable or unpopular message coming out of the Trump campaign.

Vance is far more likely to alienate suburban women and moderates than pull them into the Trump camp, which is a huge strategic failure by Trump.

“Did you see me on FOX Primetime recently? I needed to speak DIRECTLY to patriots like you about the serious issue of radical childless leaders in this country,” reads one Vance fundraising email from August 2021. “We can’t have people who don’t have a direct stake in this country making our most important decisions.

“We’ve allowed ourselves to be dominated by childless sociopaths - they’re invested in NOTHING because they’re not invested in this country’s children. Fighting back won’t be easy - our childless opponents have a lot of free time. That’s why I need YOU to stand with me.”

Another fundraising email reads, “Our country is basically run by childless Democrats who are miserable in their own lives and want to make the rest of the country miserable too… What I want to know is: why have we turned our country over to people who don’t have a direct stake in it?”

Reactions: celticdawg
So, is it fair to characterize Vance by directly quoting what he said in fundraising emails in 2021? Or is that out of context and manipulation by the media, which seems to be the answer to every uncomfortable or unpopular message coming out of the Trump campaign.

Vance is far more likely to alienate suburban women and moderates than pull them into the Trump camp, which is a huge strategic failure by Trump.

“Did you see me on FOX Primetime recently? I needed to speak DIRECTLY to patriots like you about the serious issue of radical childless leaders in this country,” reads one Vance fundraising email from August 2021. “We can’t have people who don’t have a direct stake in this country making our most important decisions.

“We’ve allowed ourselves to be dominated by childless sociopaths - they’re invested in NOTHING because they’re not invested in this country’s children. Fighting back won’t be easy - our childless opponents have a lot of free time. That’s why I need YOU to stand with me.”

Another fundraising email reads, “Our country is basically run by childless Democrats who are miserable in their own lives and want to make the rest of the country miserable too… What I want to know is: why have we turned our country over to people who don’t have a direct stake in it?”

The language is pretty harsh. I agree with that, but I don’t agree with his premise. Do you like listening to someone tell you how to raise your kids or what is good for them? Then come to find out this person doesn’t even have kids. He is a former abused kid. He puts his money where his mouth is there. I understand some of the controversy behind this, but is it so evil to want to have someone making decisions for the future of our country to actually have a stake in the future. He has a point. That being said, it isn’t going to make everyone happy to hear. Which is your point. I don’t know how Vance will play out. In the end he is just his vp. Kamala won with Biden and she couldn’t get one single vote for president. Then did the worst vp job in the history of the country according to approval ratings. That is your candidate. The worst ever. 🤦‍♂️

There is some negotiating about to be done. Do you want Kamala doing it? Really? That should be the ad for the pubs. Do you want her to be in charge of negotiating the future of our country? It doesn’t get scarier than thinking about that possibility coming true.

The language is pretty harsh. I agree with that, but I don’t agree with his premise. Do you like listening to someone tell you how to raise your kids or what is good for them? Then come to find out this person doesn’t even have kids. He is a former abused kid. He puts his money where his mouth is there. I understand some of the controversy behind this, but is it so evil to want to have someone making decisions for the future of our country to actually have a stake in the future. He has a point. That being said, it isn’t going to make everyone happy to hear. Which is your point. I don’t know how Vance will play out. In the end he is just his vp. Kamala won with Biden and she couldn’t get one single vote for president. Then did the worst vp job in the history of the country according to approval ratings. That is your candidate. The worst ever. 🤦‍♂️

There is some negotiating about to be done. Do you want Kamala doing it? Really? That should be the ad for the pubs. Do you want her to be in charge of negotiating the future of our country? It doesn’t get scarier than thinking about that possibility coming true.
Frightening:

Reactions: zingerdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT