ADVERTISEMENT

Trump regretting picking Vance? More bad news for his VP pick.

The language is pretty harsh. I agree with that, but I don’t agree with his premise. Do you like listening to someone tell you how to raise your kids or what is good for them? Then come to find out this person doesn’t even have kids. He is a former abused kid. He puts his money where his mouth is there. I understand some of the controversy behind this, but is it so evil to want to have someone making decisions for the future of our country to actually have a stake in the future. He has a point. That being said, it isn’t going to make everyone happy to hear. Which is your point. I don’t know how Vance will play out. In the end he is just his vp. Kamala won with Biden and she couldn’t get one single vote for president. Then did the worst vp job in the history of the country according to approval ratings. That is your candidate. The worst ever. 🤦‍♂️

There is some negotiating about to be done. Do you want Kamala doing it? Really? That should be the ad for the pubs. Do you want her to be in charge of negotiating the future of our country? It doesn’t get scarier than thinking about that possibility coming true.
According to the latest Fox polling, Trump is in a dead heat with the worst candidate ever, and her favorability numbers are better than Trump's in the top four swing states by a healthy margin.

There is a long way to go, and Harris is still riding the wave of relief after replacing the old guy. But from a political perspective, the debate through the survived assassination attempt and the convention was a fantastic run for candidate Trump. As of today, he seems to have nothing to show for it. That has to be concerning.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
According to the latest Fox polling, Trump is in a dead heat with the worst candidate ever, and her favorability numbers are better than Trump's in the top four swing states by a healthy margin.

There is a long way to go, and Harris is still riding the wave of relief after replacing the old guy. But from a political perspective, the debate through the survived assassination attempt and the convention was a fantastic run for candidate Trump. As of today, he seems to have nothing to show for it. That has to be concerning.

total BS.
the landslide will have you and your ilk running for cover.

or crying like babies, eh?

It isn’t my position. I said it will never happen. He says everything stays the same. 18 is the voting age. Until then every citizen under 18 is represented by their parent or guardian in the voting booth. I mean isn’t he the devil sho.
So what do we do with all of the non-citizens the Dems are registering to vote?

I’m not sure there has been a ton of movement for either of them tbh

To edit, maybe I should say whatever small bump trump got has been negated by whatever bump Harris has gotten, and we’re essentially in the ballpark of where we were before.

Last edited:

I knew the numbers would turn early. Back to what they were prior to biden no longer being able to hide his issues. Or the media no longer being able to. The more Kamala is in front of the camera the worse it will become. She is as bad as Biden without a prompter. At least he had an excuse. Go listen to @maugwa video below. You won’t. Please do that and tell me how she is fit to be president. She is just not the person to run this country. Trump is the choice we have from the other side. It is what it is. Ironically he is not only the better candidate right now, I don’t know how she became a senator or prosecutor. WTF. She is a lawyer and can’t explain or articulate anything with any intelligence. The women asked her how her plan would fix the economy. She didn’t even know what the plan was. You guys go ahead and keep prison raping the rest of us with your mindless choices. A lot of polls don’t read like that either. I know you are linking fox and saying it would be right leaning. Go listen in the morning. It damn sure isn’t right leaning. You would completely enjoy the morning shows on Fox.

Last edited:
Never heard JD push the narrative that men can have babies like the dims have.

Trump destroys kumala on Nov 5th

I knew the numbers would turn early. Back to what they were prior to biden no longer being able to hide his issues. Or the media no longer being able to. The more Kamala is in front of the camera the worse it will become. She is as bad as Biden without a prompter. At least he had an excuse. Go listen to @maugwa video below. You won’t. Please do that and tell me how she is fit to be president. She is just not the person to run this country. Trump is the choice we have from the other side. It is what it is. Ironically he is not only the better candidate right now, I don’t know how she became a senator or prosecutor. WTF. She is a lawyer and can’t explain or articulate anything with any intelligence. The women asked her how her plan would fix the economy. She didn’t even know what the plan was. You guys go ahead and keep prison raping the rest of us with your mindless choices. A lot of polls don’t read like that either. I know you are linking fox and saying it would be right leaning. Go listen in the morning. It damn sure isn’t right leaning. You would completely enjoy the morning shows on Fox.
Harris really fumbled what should have been a fairly easy question to answer.

But do you really want to start comparing when each candidate was at their worst?

This was Trump, four years ago, unable to engage in a discussion of the virus that was killing hundreds and even thousands of people each day.

How about this Covid-era press conference.

And I would be remiss if I didn’t include this Covid highlight.

And that’s just Covid. How about Trump as meteorologist when he sharpied a new area of hurricane risk so he wasn’t wrong in what he had said previously.

Somehow, this will be explained away as irrelevant or out of context. It isn’t.

Harris really fumbled what should have been a fairly easy question to answer.

But do you really want to start comparing when each candidate was at their worst?

This was Trump, four years ago, unable to engage in a discussion of the virus that was killing hundreds and even thousands of people each day.

How about this Covid-era press conference.

And I would be remiss if I didn’t include this Covid highlight.

And that’s just Covid. How about Trump as meteorologist when he sharpied a new area of hurricane risk so he wasn’t wrong in what he had said previously.

Somehow, this will be explained away as irrelevant or out of context. It isn’t.
Of course he is going to have moments like this. The Covid one was hard to watch. Someone didn’t prepare him on how to read those charts a little better. Made me laugh a little. Every president does. This is what you said about Biden for years. The difference is it happened every single time. And then he stopped speaking without using a prompter. He also never took questions. Trump was never a politician. That is his issue now at times with how he speaks. But no one has been asked the amount of gotcha questions he has.

The covid video. That press member was agitated and angry. He was doing all he could to catch him in anything. You know what was missing from the last president. Anyone doing that for four years. Till the very end. And what happened. We certainly can’t give Kamala a pass. Right? They benched her for the last year and a half because she became an embarsssment on the microphone. Worst than Biden was. Which is saying something. Even the covid video turned out to be interesting. He lost less people without a vaccine. And had an early travel ban despite his stance on that. He amazingly handled it much better than Biden.

Trump will for sure have other moments like this. It is one thing he improved on a lot. The last debate he was so much better at sidestepping what he should avoid. And he was so good in the gotcha cnn interview from a year ago, the whole left was pissed at them for making him look so good. The guy was a tv personality and businessman. Heaven forbid it take him a minute to learn the ropes. He is pretty good right now.

Who do you want negotiating for this country’s best interests?

Biden and Harris' last 3.5 years
Woke agenda in our government and military
Weaponize his DOJ to go after and indict DJT.
Pushed the DEI narrative to shame white Americans
No Government response to destruction of America by palestinian protestors throughout the USA.
Economy destroyed
Record inflation
Fuel and natural gas prices
Food prices
Energy prices
Failed foreign polices throughout the world
Abbey Gate and withdrawal from Afghanistan failure
BILLIONS laundered to Ukraine (and he ain't done)
Abandonment of Israel
American hostages STILL held by hamas
OPEN BORDERS from DAY 1 in office, human trafficking, drugs and sleeper cell terrorist INVADE AMERICA
Free ANY/EVERYTHING to illegal criminals crossing our borders
Biden hasn't held a GD cabinet meeting in 2 years.
Dim Government Conspiracy to assassinate Donald Trump

I beg you to list something POSTIVE your two clowns have done for AMERICA!!!

To see you dims defend Kamala Harris just because she is all you have running shows just how pathetic your party is.

Nov 5th will be GLORIOUS for Patriots.

No Government response to destruction of America by palestinian protestors throughout the USA.
Economy destroyed
Record inflation
Food prices
Energy prices
Abandonment of Israel
OPEN BORDERS from DAY 1 in office, human trafficking, drugs and sleeper cell terrorist INVADE AMERICA

To see you dims defend Kamala Harris just because she is all you have running shows just how pathetic your party is.

Wow. Thats quite a list.

We haven’t had record inflation. See the late ‘70s-early 80s for that.

Oh, and the rate of inflation is almost back to pre-COVID levels.

What do you mean when you say the economy has been destroyed? Unemployment, GDP, investment in manufacturing? Something else?

I’d keep addressing your list but just noticed the Dem assassination accusation, so probably better to stop here.

Forgot about the $83 BILLION in weapons that Biden gifted the Taliban and the $20 million a week the Biden Administration sends to the Afghanistan government which by the way Joe, is run by --------------------> the TALIBAN. 🤦‍♂️

Enriched an Iranian nation broken by Donald Trump.

Oh yeah, China is now 90 miles away in Cuba because the Biden Administration doesn't give a damn.

EVERYTHING u dims touch turns to shit and you could care less.

28afghan-deaths-grid-superJumbo.jpg

Economy destroyed
Record inflation
Food prices
Energy prices
Abandonment of Israel

You can just keep it simple...she's in support of a massive expansion of the federal government.

Opinions like these are not going to help Trump expand his base, which is the only criteria he should have used to evaluate his choice for VP. Vance is going to be a disaster with suburban women and independents.

His reference to “shifting spouses like changing underwear” makes me think of someone. I just can’t quite put my finger on it.

But sure, abused spouses should stay in the marriage for the kids.

Cocaine is left on a sofa in the white house (without investigation by the ss), trans influencer goes naked flashing when invited to the white house lawn, ..those things are not "weird",...but promoting monogamy is unholy

Cocaine is left on a sofa in the white house (without investigation by the ss), trans influencer goes naked flashing when invited to the white house lawn, ..those things are not "weird",...but promoting monogamy is unholy
I didn’t say it was unholy, I said some of his views are not popular with the middle, where Trump needs to gain ground.

Don’t know about the cocaine part, but trans part is a Sunday dinner thing for him….but maybe he said it was female impersonators that he would invite over every Sunday. I get the two confused sometimes.

Guess they gotta eat too. So neither may not be weird thang 4 him.

Last edited:
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Don’t know about the cocaine part, but trans part is a Sunday dinner thing for him….but maybe he said it was female impersonators that he would invite over every Sunday. I get the two confused sometimes.

Guess they gotta eat too. So neither may not be weird thang 4 him.
It was about 2 years ago about the white house cocaine thing, the story lasted a week on purpose within the main media because it was disered to be hidden

Exactly! Shouldn’t HE be riding a wave right now? Anybody with that post assassination attempt photo AND just after the typical convention bounce should be cruising in the polls. Instead he is stuck. Maxed out.

It was about 2 years ago about the white house cocaine thing, the story lasted a week on purpose within the main media because it was disered to be hidden
Yeah, I remember that.

Was referring to your reply to Willdup, looked to me like you were asking him if those two things were not weird….cocaine & trans.

Was just responding that it may not be weird in his world.

He has admittedly invited a group of trans or female impersonators over to his abode in Atlanta for Sunday dinner. Said he enjoyed/enjoys it.

The cocaine thing, not sure where he stands on that.

So in other words, none of these two things may be weird to him.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Economy destroyed
Record inflation
Food prices
Energy prices
Abandonment of Israel

This is really the best they got on her? Hahahahahaahahaha. Wow.

Exactly! Shouldn’t HE be riding a wave right now? Anybody with that post assassination attempt photo AND just after the typical convention bounce should be cruising in the polls. Instead he is stuck. Maxed out.
You guys are silly. I notice you crawl out of the woodwork whenever something you deem positive pops up. Only to slink into obscurity when the opposite occurs. Y'all were nowhere to be found following the assassination attempt.

Have you morons not learned the polls are BS, and that they are simply a way the media gets ppl engaged and how campaigns use them to raise money? Look at the betting odds.

Rubio was the obvious pick. Other than Haley. She would have sured things up. If she would have even done it.
Couldn’t do Rubio due to a crazy thing going back to the old days. If a close election it can push win to Kamala because they are both from same state. It’s why Cheney changed his state of residence from TX before he was made VP.
The best pick to broaden his appeal to the independent and women was Hailey. Maybe Vance can use excuse that he needs to wait until kids older before he runs and step aside and let Hailey take his spot. She would be great debater and pull in the largest number of votes.

Lying about election fraud had no impact? Tell that to Fox News, Rudy and the rest of the Trump legal election team and tell it to the cops who defended the Capitol on J6. Tell that to the mother daughter election workers in Fulton country.

Telling the Proud Boys to stand back and stand by had no impact? There are multiple Proud Boys rotting in jail for Sedition thanks to their work for Trump.

Intentionally downplaying how deadly Covid was had no impact? Multiple studies have demonstrated it directly contributed to many, many unnecessary deaths.

Those are concrete examples with supporting facts and data. Imagine how many other people have been impacted by Trump’s lies.

We all knew from early on that Covid was a killer for older people with one or more co-morbidities yet Dems shut down the country for everyone. Made people wear masks. forced an untested jab on people with the government telling us it would protect you from ever getting it or spreading it. People who didn't feel the need for taking the jab because they were young and healthy were shamed and attacked. Many forced to take the shot. Now we know it didn't stop you from getting it. It didn't stop you from spreading it. It didn't make it less severe and now people who got the shot are having all kinds of injuries from the jab. No one was telling people how to build up immune system just distance yourselves, mask up and get the shot. Hospitals would turn people away if their symptoms weren't bad enough and make you come back one when sick enough to be hospitalized. Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin (2 very safe drugs) were demonized and removed from pharmacies. This is what your government did over a virus not much worse than the common flu.

You were lied to about Bidens health and you bought it even though people on the Chat posted plenty of evidence to the contrary. Who is and has been running our country? Are you the slight bit bothered by the way the Dems, our intel agencies and the media have all covered up for him and are now ousting him for Kackles?

You were lied to about the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax. The 51 intelligence officers... Over and over again they lied to you but you still repeat their propaganda.

I would be willing to bet that more and more evidence will come out and prove the 2020 election was stolen. The difference in the Same with the J6 BS. There will be more evidence coming out that our government was more involved in this than they will admit and our judicial system has been very heavy handed. The problem is the left will never stop lying or admit to what they have done

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT