ADVERTISEMENT

This is the culmination of MAGA

He turns 75 in a handful of months. He is going to fade away like Dirk Nowitzki my man

We should be so lucky but I don't see that in his personality. He's an egomaniac and likes power. Seems like he's taking the burn it all down approach going out the door but I think he's going to try to prove he's still a shot caller with his base.

He not going away quiet. He's more likely to throw gas on it.

He could potentially form his own MAGA third party before this all done.
Why go to the trouble? Many Pubs are already there and they think THIS is the NEW Republican Party that you're watching. They're the ones who need to clean up this complete mess.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
We should be so lucky but I don't see that in his personality. He's an egomaniac and likes power. Seems like he's taking the burn it all down approach going out the door but I think he's going to try to prove he's still a shot caller with his base.
People hate on him, but Mitch will completely wreck DT and his political loyalists if they won't get in line. He himself may go down with them, but he has never given an F before and he won't to preserve things either. Pence as well who is basically already telling Trump he's done.

Honestly, GOP has a lot of work to recover from this as distance from Crump
The policy is the party
If you lay with dogs you get fleas. Pub party has a severe infestation. Only the Pub leadership can do anything about it. Yes, it's a political risk but so is completely folding the up the Party as could happen by the time the next elections roll around.

If you lay with dogs you get fleas. Pub party has a severe infestation. Only the Pub leadership can do anything about it. Yes, it's a political risk but so is completely folding the up the Party as could happen by the time the next elections roll around.
As I just posted, the two leaders of the party have already told Trump it's done.

Reactions: nice marmot
Why go to the trouble? Many Pubs are already there and they think THIS is the NEW Republican Party that you're watching. They're the ones who need to clean up this complete mess.

Once Don gets his wings clipped the Republicans will need to find a new voice of the party and do a reset. Trump is burning bridges as fast has he can since the election. The Democrats will screw up their two year free lunch till the next election. They have majority without a mandate so we'll see how they do governing. Historically neither party has proven capable of holding on to everything.

Donald was never really a Republican. He's an opportunist that has flipped parties on and off but he's Member #1 of the Trump Party and always has been. The Republican Party can exile or minimize him but he's going to figure out how to keep his true fan club regardless. He's always been like this. Its who he is.

Reactions: rednblack4life

I used this analogy talking to friend yesterday; he had a better job one: You sleep with the devil, you get burned.

Reactions: easychair
People hate on him, but Mitch will completely wreck DT and his political loyalists if they won't get in line. He himself may go down with them, but he has never given an F before and he won't to preserve things either. Pence as well who is basically already telling Trump he's done.
Well, after tolerating / encouraging Lying Donnie for 4 years, McConell had his best opportunity to lay the wood in his speech this morning but he danced around saying, "enough is enough, time to end the madness and move on." He's still playing The Game when the country needs a statesman and leadership. In fact he drew comparisons to Democratic objections in two prior elections without acknowledging that those had zero to do with "fictitious voter fraud or stealing an election" for the Presidency. I'll believe McConell burns Orange Donnie a new asshole when I see it.

Update: Moscow Mitch is gone now so he's out of the picture. His power over the Senate to hold legislation hostage evaporated with Ossoff's win.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
It's already on the decline, so I'll take that bet.
Yeah, you’re just seeing the fringes of the MAGA movement mobilize in person, but as the GA elections showed, the hardcore MAGA folks you’re seeing today are largely “fed up” with Republicans and Democrats alike, and are full blown in this for Trump alone. Republican Party will get whooped for quite a while because of stuff like this...the inactive Democrats will come out and vote in larger numbers, and the hardcore MAGA followers won’t show up the same for the more “normal” Republicans

How?? The massive crowd in the capital??

Tea Party
Maga
"New future Slogan"

It represents the same people. These people aren't going away.
These numbers look large in mob form, but won’t make a dent in real, impactful elections any longer. Moderate Republicans won’t touch this sh*t and Democrats will feel even more motivated to prevent it

These numbers look large in mob form, but won’t make a dent in real, impactful elections any longer. Moderate Republicans won’t touch this sh*t and Democrats will feel even more motivated to prevent it

Prevent it?? How...You keep crapping on a very large group of the American population. Laughing at them?? Snickering at them, thinking you're untouchable.

This was a reality check for Democrats.

Reactions: anesthesiadawg25
Prevent it?? How...You keep crapping on a very large group of the American population. Laughing at them?? Snickering at them, thinking you're untouchable.

I think most decent Americans aren’t laughing or snickering at the MAGA group. We are shaking our heads. Trying to explain to our children. Fearing for Democracy. Not much humor in any of that

The entire world is laughing at them, yes.

I will say it again. If you call yourself a Republican, this is YOUR party. It is the logical extension of Charlottesville, guys with guns in the Michigan statehouse and everything you who didn’t stand up to Trump has wrought. If you think these traitors are going away, you are terribly naive. Grow a set of principles and support throwing him out tonight. Whether by impeachment or the 25th. Get him out tonight. Not tomorrow. Not Jan 20. Right now.

You must demand Hawley and Cruz’s resignations for their role on stirring this up.

so the time for fence sitting is over. You are either for America or Trump/Maga/Republican party.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT