ADVERTISEMENT

Time to abolish the FBI

Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA
They are raiding people that they think are Democrat political adversaries all the time of late. It's like they are Biden's Gestapo. They are raiding investigative journalists' homes and offices and now even whistleblowers. You Democrats are truly evil now. Very unamerican.

They are raiding people that they think are Democrat political adversaries all the time of late. It's like they are Biden's Gestapo. They are raiding investigative journalists' homes and offices and now even whistleblowers. You Democrats are truly evil now. Very unamerican.

The democRATs have been evil for a very long time. Many of them know they are and still do it. Guess what that means.

Democrat's have been evil and cowards for the most part for a long time. My great grandfather would still vote dem because at one point and time even though it had its flaws it wasn't just out right evil. As the older working class dems die what you are left with is morally and sexually corrupt people who want to legitimize behavior or game the system.

Our governments version of the SS.

I don’t buy the mostly good just some rot at top. If you work for FBI, you are part of it. Yes it needs to be defunded
The intelligence agencies are way out of line. They have been for a long time. Mostly the top level people who are political appointees.
Odumbo started this mess ! He has his political henchmen in all positions of power in the government! That was Trumps mistake not firing all of those goons when he was in office.

The intelligence agencies are way out of line. They have been for a long time. Mostly the top level people who are political appointees.
There is unfortunately a lot of infiltration of the intel community at all levels by left wingers and snowflake millennials who have warped life styles, equally warped ideas about the country and no respect for the Constitution.

If you truly think one party is corrupt and the other one isn’t, I have some swampland I would like to sell you. The vast majority of politicians are self serving, corrupt and don’t give two shots about their constituents. many choose one party or the other based on the odds of being elected.

If you truly think one party is corrupt and the other one isn’t, I have some swampland I would like to sell you. The vast majority of politicians are self serving, corrupt and don’t give two shots about their constituents. many choose one party or the other based on the odds of being elected.
Pretty much. Dems are more corrupt and lawless by a longshot

The stench of rot in the 'RAT party is unprecedented. Trump cleaned out most but not all of the corrupt Republicans. McConnell is a slithering reptile, Romney is disgusting and Liz Cheney is an absolute ghoul. But the 'RATs are 100 times more rotten with the likes of Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, AOC and the rest of the whores in her gang of vermin. That's just for starters. The worst thing about the 'RATs is that the party is controlled by enemies of this country; people and entities bent on actually destroying the country with destabilization and moral decay.

J Edgar Hoover. Should have never opened the office in the first place.

Reactions: EufaulaDawg
Yeah, Trump basically makes your argument null and void!

Meh, regardless of what you think about Trump, his role in government has very little if anything to do with the scams and grifting schemes that have corrupted government at every level. Now, I have no doubt that as a private business person Trump bought a lot of influence BUT, that was merely playing the game by the rules set by the pols. There could have been no buyer without those elected as our fiduciaries being willful sellers.

If you completely remove Trump from the debate, we have pols on both sides of the aisle that are being bought by spec interest and foreign governments, both friendly and unfriendly. I tend to support Pubs because they aren't AS authoritarian as the Dems but I realize DC is in need of an enema.

Defund the FBI?... Nice.

I'm sure you can vote this away...

Did I say anything about parties? No. Both parties are corrupt however 1 party has a few good men and women which is a start. 1 party still pretends to love America even if they outsource every job they can and cave to the other party. So yes not a fan of either party. I was commenting on how bad the intelligence agencies (19 federal and counting) are and why do we need so many people with badges and guns.

You can't answer. lol
C'mon. I could just use the 22 rape accusations over the last couple of decades, including rape of a child, but there is fraud, tax fraud, obstruction of justice, bribery, violating immigration laws, senators asking Homeland security to look into Trumps and sex trafficking. But you will have a smart ass remark that washes any of this away.

C'mon. I could just use the 22 rape accusations over the last couple of decades, including rape of a child, but there is fraud, tax fraud, obstruction of justice, bribery, violating immigration laws, senators asking Homeland security to look into Trumps and sex trafficking. But you will have a smart ass remark that washes any of this away.
lol none of that is true. Just like the 4 year Russian hoax

Not when they steal elections.
No shit. This is what I was implying.

Your system is working exactly as designed.

980031.jpg

I thought this thread originally was about the intelligence agencies but some liberal decided they thought they had an edge by bringing in Trump to the conversation. What most liberals don't understand is no one is tied to Trump. He just happened to do good things for our country that no one has done in my lifetime and I'm getting up there. We have tried the 2 party system and it isn't working for most Americans. It's not a Trump thing anymore than a Clinton or Obama thing. The dang CIA killed Kennedy and we still can't get the records released 50 years later even though the law says 30 years and every president for the last 20 won't do it. Hmmm...I wonder why? So stop dividing yourselves into political affiliation. This is simply about liberty and keeping the government out of our business and our bodies. If we can't agree on that then we all lose. Better to hang together or we will all surely hang separately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT