ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: desperate to take credit, but not responsibility

Throwing daily temper tantrums, blaming everyone but himself, lashing out at times incoherently, but finding the oddest, most archaic things to laud himself over.
LOL not acting "presidential". You 'rats are a living comedy.

At first, He refused to lead the fight against Covid, leaving it up to the states. It’s their job.

Suddenly, he claims to have total power over the states, and they need to do what he says, to fight for economy.

The contradiction and hypocrisy is absurd. The “states rights” people that love trump have to be spinning in their own heads.

Just take comfort in knowing that because of POTUS DJT's leadership, the health care delivery system DID NOT crash, even in the areas with the most moronic leadership. Yes, POTUS DJT had the number of needed beds, ventilators and medical staff nailed very early on.

I'm so happy he didn't have to tell those 26K in New York they were dying because he didn't shat 30K ventilators for Cuomo. Libs wanted to bend the curve and the glorious POTUS DJT bent the curve. Since Trump identified Plaquenil, Zpack and zinc early on as the miracle drug, maybe you should take a few doses and see if it works for TDS.

Throwing daily temper tantrums, blaming everyone but himself, lashing out at times incoherently, but finding the oddest, most archaic things to laud himself over.

Responsibility for what?

If you haven’t noticed we’re coming out of this thing at a rapid rate, the curve has been flattened, the hyperventilation is proven overblown daily, the needed supplies are taken care of & a surplus is building, makeshift hospitals are closing without ever seeing a patient. Hell, hospitals across the country are furloughing staff due to empty beds left & right.

After being lied to by the WHO & China id say this response has been overwhelming to turn a country of 350 million people in a direction in just a matter of weeks like that.

Time to start getting geared up to return to some normalcy.

At first, He refused to lead the fight against Covid, leaving it up to the states. It’s their job.

Suddenly, he claims to have total power over the states, and they need to do what he says, to fight for economy.

The contradiction and hypocrisy is absurd. The “states rights” people that love trump have to be spinning in their own heads.

At first they called for a declared national shutdown & drastic use of DPA claiming he has absolute authority over the state’s & private business & they need to do what he says to fight the pandemic.

Suddenly they claim he doesn’t have power over the states & businesses in order to fight for the economy & civil liberties.

The contradiction & hypocrisy is absurd. The “central government” people that hate Trump have to be spinning in their own heads.

See how that works?

Yogi Berra: "When you get to a fork in the road, take it."

At first they called for a declared national shutdown & drastic use of DPA claiming he has absolute authority over the state’s & private business & they need to do what he says to fight the pandemic.

Suddenly they claim he doesn’t have power over the states & businesses in order to fight for the economy & civil liberties.

The contradiction & hypocrisy is absurd. The “central government” people that hate Trump have to be spinning in their own heads.

See how that works?

Sorry, It doesn’t work in the mirror.

He abdicated his power with his cowardly leadership. That set the standard for which he will use going forward, which is the states make their own choices. Now he suddenly claims he has a power he already said was never his responsibility.

the curve has been flattened, the hyperventilation is proven overblown daily, the needed supplies are taken care of & a surplus is building

The best way to reverse the work done to flatten a curve is to do exactly as trump wants. Hopefully most of the governors listen to Fauci instead.

PPE and testing are still not at acceptable levels nationwide.

Sorry, It doesn’t work in the mirror.

He abdicated his power with his cowardly leadership. That set the standard for which he will use going forward, which is the states make their own choices. Now he suddenly claims he has a power he already said was never his responsibility.

So, he’s a coward for not using powers he doesn’t have?

Keep twisting & moving the goalposts

The rest of us are about to move on as we see the defeat of this come to fruition & the opening of the economy begin in earnest.

How exactly are you winning? Your 401k just took a nasty hit, and still might get killed or intubated by Covid.

Actually, I'm up 12.5% since I was in bonds pre covid and reentered the market a couple of weeks ago. Also, I'm about as worried about becoming debilitated or killed by covid as I am from the flu. Of course, if I was afraid of living my life, I'd likely buy a bubble to live inside and never get behind the wheel of a car.

So, he’s a coward for not using powers he doesn’t have?

Keep twisting & moving the goalposts

The rest of us are about to move on as we see the defeat of this come to fruition & the opening of the economy begin in earnest.

So he didn’t have the powers he now claims to have? Which is it? Do you believe trump when he says he now has those powers? If not, you think he is lying.

Obama has been conspicuously silent over the depleted PPE stockpile and military he handed over to Trump. But, he was quick to attempt to take credit for the economy that Trump built. Just like when he was quick to claim Trayvon could have been his son, but never seems to say that when it's a black perp.

So he didn’t have the powers he now claims to have? Which is it? Do you believe trump when he says he now has those powers? If not, you think he is lying.

You believe he does by saying he was too cowardly to use them.

Why are you asking me if he does or not?

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg

Yes or no, have you always been this dumb?

Example done.

He had it rocking pretty well before an unknown issue occurs. Has this virus affected you at all? If so, why weren’t you prepared?

If you want odd and archaic things to complain about, look at the editorials wrapped up in the press questions.

Seriously, without hiding behind the virus, what is the true reason you dislike the President?

Obama has been conspicuously silent over the depleted PPE stockpile and military he handed over to Trump. But, he was quick to attempt to take credit for the economy that Trump built. Just like when he was quick to claim Trayvon could have been his son, but never seems to say that when it's a black perp.

Interestingly enough, I think there are truths to this on both sides....Obama didn't replenish and Trump didn't take action to replenish what he "inherited" for his first 3 years in office. Enough blame to go around to all parties.

img_4080_a6bc3d891208aeff00bde7f9837acfad93e1bacc.jpg

Interestingly enough, I think there are truths to this on both sides....Obama didn't replenish and Trump didn't take action to replenish what he "inherited" for his first 3 years in office. Enough blame to go around to all parties.

Trumphumpers are unwilling (or unable) to defend trump's actions and comments on their own merit.

Instead, though they loathe Obama, they justify trump's actions by suggesting Obama didn't do any better.

So it's okay for trump to flail-fail, as long as in their minds, he flail-failed no worse than Obama, because that constitutes a win.

Really? That's all? It's an irrational approach to justification, and a pitiful tactic of debate.

Last edited:

I have a question, since obuma recently took credit for the booming economic recovery does he now claim the economic crash caused by the china plague?

Dont be an idiot. I am so glad the hard work done by the governors saved a lot of lives.

Like new yorks gov auctioning off all those ventilators that had been stock piled in NYC??? You need to go back and take logic 101. Just blaming everything on Trump and praising anyone but Trump won't work.

Also,,, since obuma recently took credit for the booming economy will he now step in and take credit for the killing it?

Trumphumpers are unwilling (or unable) to defend trump's actions and comments on their own merit.

Instead, though they loathe Obama, they justify trump's actions by suggesting Obama didn't do any better.

So it's okay for trump to flail-fail, as long as in their minds, he flail-failed no worse than Obama, because that constitutes a win.

Really? That's all? It's an irrational approach to justification, and a pitiful tactic of debate.
Let me explain it to you again kid. Trump says things he KNOWS will piss off the loony left because you people don't have a sense of humor, you're stale unlikable, hate-filled zombies.

Once you realize you're the lunatic fringe, and that nothing, absolutely NOTHING you say has any relevance to reality. People will always look at you with that confused dog look, because you guys are just ...well, you're weird

You believe he does by saying he was too cowardly to use them.

Why are you asking me if he does or not?

I am not on the side that has to somehow spin the tires in an effort to explain why I believe trump is right in both instances. Either he has the power to lead from from the front or he doesn’t. There is no in between.

Turns out Trump did replenish. People have all they need. This thing was so overblown from the start he's being judged by the false claims of overrun hospitals and 40k respirators and stupid stuff like that

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
I am not on the side that has to somehow spin the tires in an effort to explain why I believe trump is right in both instances. Either he has the power to lead from from the front or he doesn’t. There is no in between.

Not spinning anything just trying to assess your position on whether the presidency has these powers in this situation or not. It seems you believe he does but you haven’t answered one way or another. Just made some assertions that indicate you do. Maybe that’s correct, I’m personally not certain as I’m not a constitutional scholar.

Well I guess if accused of the BS put out the liberals he has you be sort put out yourself Russia Russia . racist for trying immigration laws. The hell with all the liberal BS.

Well I guess if accused of the BS put out the liberals he has you be sort put out yourself Russia Russia . racist for trying immigration laws. The hell with all the liberal BS.

Washdog, Grammar. Grammar, Washdog.

You guys really should hang out sometime.

Not spinning anything just trying to assess your position on whether the presidency has these powers in this situation or not. It seems you believe he does but you haven’t answered one way or another. Just made some assertions that indicate you do. Maybe that’s correct, I’m personally not certain as I’m not a constitutional scholar.

The president should lead from the front when it’s a national crisis. Since he chose not to, he shouldn’t contradict himself. The only thing he is proving is that he is a cowardly hypocrite.

Reactions: Lionel Mandrake

What did he fail at? Did he create the virus?

The president should lead from the front when it’s a national crisis. Since he chose not to, he shouldn’t contradict himself. The only thing he is proving is that he is a cowardly hypocrite.
You’re speaking of Obama. Leading from behind was his mantra.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT