ADVERTISEMENT

Trump explains his plan to bring down child care cost and has a stroke...either that or he's not mentally well

shonuff253

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
May 3, 2003
Trump was recently asked would he commit to bring down the cost of childcare and what specific pieces of legislation or policy would he use and well his answer was a 2 minute word salads that makes no sense.

And the funny part is if you watch the video it seems he's saying the quiet part out loud and trying to remind himself to stay on topic towards the end.

With interviews like this he should be taking up Harris's strategy of limiting press time.

"Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down — you know, I was, somebody — we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that — because the childcare is childcare — there’s something, you have to have it in this country. You have to have it. But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to — but they’ll get used to it very quickly — and it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us; but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including childcare, that it’s going to take care — we’re going to have, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country because I have to stay with childcare. I want to stay with childcare. But those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about — including growth — but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just told you about. We’re going to be taking in trillions of dollars. And as much as childcare is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people, but we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about “Make America Great Again.” We have to do it because right now we’re a failing nation, so we’ll take care of it. Thank you."

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trum...-how-he-would-make-childcare-more-affordable/

Trump was recently asked would he commit to bring down the cost of childcare and what specific pieces of legislation or policy would he use and well his answer was a 2 minute word salads that makes no sense.

And the funny part is if you watch the video it seems he's saying the quiet part out loud and trying to remind himself to stay on topic towards the end.

With interviews like this he should be taking up Harris's strategy of limiting press time.

"Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down — you know, I was, somebody — we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that — because the childcare is childcare — there’s something, you have to have it in this country. You have to have it. But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to — but they’ll get used to it very quickly — and it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us; but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including childcare, that it’s going to take care — we’re going to have, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country because I have to stay with childcare. I want to stay with childcare. But those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about — including growth — but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just told you about. We’re going to be taking in trillions of dollars. And as much as childcare is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people, but we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about “Make America Great Again.” We have to do it because right now we’re a failing nation, so we’ll take care of it. Thank you."

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trum...-how-he-would-make-childcare-more-affordable/
limiting press time? Harris is doing zero, I know the left is trying to make Trump look old and senile but anyone with a brain isn't buying it. He can talk for hours on policy.

The endless accusations of the rank stupidity of the woman who was DA for SF, AG for the largest state in the country, Senator and now VP is hysterical when their candidate may be the dumbest guy to ever serve as POTUS. And that was before another four years of age-related deterioration.

The guy really thinks that tariffs are some unexploited source of free money for the government. It’s amazingly stupid.

The guy really thinks that tariffs are some unexploited source of free money for the government. It’s amazingly stupid.
He doesn't have any idea what he's talking about >

one calculation notes that "Trump talks like he can fund everything with tariffs. Total US government spending is around $6.7 trillion. Total US goods imports, just under $3 trillion. He's going to have to have a 220% rate."

ON ALL IMPORTED GOODS

talk about inflation.
every banker I know is laughing at him, and they are mostly Rs by nature.

one calculation notes that "Trump talks like he can fund everything with tariffs. Total US government spending is around $6.7 trillion. Total US goods imports, just under $3 trillion. He's going to have to have a 220% rate."

ON ALL IMPORTED GOODS

talk about inflation.

all in fun,
keep your long winded reply.

• Haha
Reactions: poochpup and stray
limiting press time? Harris is doing zero, I know the left is trying to make Trump look old and senile but anyone with a brain isn't buying it. He can talk for hours on policy.
What do you mean try...did you see the video. Simple question turns into a minutes long ramble about nothing that had to deal with the question. There's no way you can remain consistent in your criticism of Harris and ignore Trump's mental decline.

Reactions: cherrydawg
The endless accusations of the rank stupidity of the woman who was DA for SF, AG for the largest state in the country, Senator and now VP is hysterical when their candidate may be the dumbest guy to ever serve as POTUS. And that was before another four years of age-related deterioration.

You know we Dems saw Bidens decline at teh debates we knew we had to replace him and we did. MAGA and the GOP have had 7 years of evidence of Trumo doing this....actually I think the last two years he's gotten worse.

Rambling buffoonery aside, Trump is a good enough communicator to convey his message and I know pretty much what to expect from a Trump presidency. I know he'll fight to keep taxes at a reasonable rate. I know he'll try to get a handle on the border and try to screen new entrants at a minimum. I know he's advancing the idea of having Elon Musk audit government spending. I know Trump will try to put more money into the citizens problems in the U.S. rather than sending money for slush funds all over the world. I know Trump will demand that our allies perform to the terms of agreements they made with the U.S. before they can expect us to perform up to the terms of the agreements. I know he'll piss off government workers that have grown accustomed to receiving full pay checks and full pensions for half assed and even unnecessary work.

What I know about Kamala is she's spent most of her life around Marxist and has endorsed Marxist policies in the past. I know she's talked about snatching patents and implementing price controls. I know under her leadership the border became a pure clusterboink and she insisted the border was secure. I know she was claiming a mentally compromised POTUS was sharp as a tack. I know she said a border wall was a waste, a vanity project, not effective, unamerican and on and on but now she is on board with a boarder wall.

I'll take the rambling buffoon that is sound on policy over a candidate that's afraid to answer questions because she knows there are a lot of questions that she can't truthfully answer.

He w
You know we Dems saw Bidens decline at teh debates we knew we had to replace him and we did. MAGA and the GOP have had 7 years of evidence of Trumo doing this....actually I think the last two years he's gotten worse.
He was in decline long before you figured it out and is still running the country according to Will. We on the right saw his decline had gotten serious several years ago. I think you guys should stop acting like you know a person in mental decline. You only replaced Joe when the polls swung.

Last edited:

You are assuming she got those positions because of her brain? :0

What do you mean try...did you see the video. Simple question turns into a minutes long ramble about nothing that had to deal with the question. There's no way you can remain consistent in your criticism of Harris and ignore Trump's mental decline.
At least he's taking questions. Kamala is looking for a dick to suck.

Trump could commit crimes on live TV and folks would still vote for him because "his policies blah blah blah/he's still better than Harris".

The only requirement they have for trump is the R by his name. If he ran as a democrat he would be tarred and feathered by the same crowd that favors him.

What you seem to keep missing is that we know all this about him. We don’t care. We want the border closed and Americans taken care of. We want cheap gas and affordable groceries. We want to be able to buy a home. Harris has proved that she will do none of this.

We want to be able to buy a home. Harris has proved that she will do none of this.
You should pay more attention... She's the one proposing actual policies to help home buyers, including :

"Harris has vowed to provide first-time homebuyers with up to $25,000 in down-payment support. To expand the number of single-family homes available to families looking to buy, meanwhile, Harris would deny tax benefits to investors who buy large numbers of single-family homes and turn them into rental properties."

You should pay more attention... She's the one proposing actual policies to help home buyers, including :

"Harris has vowed to provide first-time homebuyers with up to $25,000 in down-payment support. To expand the number of single-family homes available to families looking to buy, meanwhile, Harris would deny tax benefits to investors who buy large numbers of single-family homes and turn them into rental properties."
She's also the only one with a real piece of boarder legislation/policy ready to go on day 1.

Trump could commit crimes on live TV and folks would still vote for him because "his policies blah blah blah/he's still better than Harris".

The only requirement they have for trump is the R by his name. If he ran as a democrat he would be tarred and feathered by the same crowd that favors him.
Sure. Bill mahre. “If a corpse was running against trump I would vote for the corpse”. “If hunter had Biden’s head in a jar I would vote for Biden’s head”. That works both ways.

Luckily someone with the same iq as a corpse replaced Biden, so he is ok.

Thats funny that you believe that horse sht.

Another RINO weighs in.

Well it would make sense. He is just happy he is no longer the worst vice president ever. Of course he is supporting the worst to ever do it. Todd Williams supported Quincy when he threw five picks versus Carolina too. No longer having that record alone. This tracks.

Last edited:

Kamala has told you she is a communist and dims are still voting for her.

I love how every single post / thread about Kamala begins with a fallacy and ends with misogyny
I am disgusted by every post in support of harris being full of spin and outright lies to cover for the train wreck communist sympathizer and her Manchurian running mate making them out to be something great because she can cackle.

Well, it’s my understanding that the campaign is fighting fire with fire. Since Kamala has plagiarized most of the Trump policies they are going to plagiarize her word salads.

of course she will smh

Yes 4 years too late. She is the border queen right now. Why didn't she fix it already. Why is showing parts of Trumps wall in her campaign video about closing the border. The same one they tore down and sold parts for junk prices. We are not idiots. WE KNOW her record and WE KNOW trumps record. We have several years worth of her policy statements and low and behold, the last couple of months she made a 180 on EVERYTHING even copying Trumps polices. ONLY idiots will fall for those lies.

Last edited:

You couldnt be more wrong, but it doesn't matter because we have such division in our country right now (myself included) that no matter what the other side says, it won't matter. I will say this: being on the side of the candidate who is closest to socialism/communism is mind blowing. I'll never understand someone agreeing with a candidate flouting policies out there that have never worked one time in the history of the world. Let's also not forget that the entire media machine is behind one candidate and one candidate only. There is no fairness anymore. Remember when Trump got shot two months ago? Remember when the shooter was visited in his home by someone who's phone was shown to be coming from an office next to the FBI office in DC? But I guess I'm a conspiracy theorist for thinking that way. All we want on our side, is freedom and for the government to get out of our Fkin business. Let me choose what I want to do with the money that I make. This country is better when we have a limited government and we let our great citizens have a voice. Oh and don't counter my last sentence with your abortion stuff. Trump is on record stating that he would like for it to be up to the states. It almost feels like liberals have forgotten about the states and just want a country run on the ideology of California, DC, etc. I guess I just rambled a lot (like Trump!), but man I'm just glad I am for limited government and don't rely on the federal government to tell me what to do. Be a man and trust that God will help you make the decisions necessary; not some idiot in Washington.

My post is true, yours is typical dim speak. UNTRUE
So...which part of my post is untrue?

Trump quite literally said he will be a dictator on day one (don't give me context argument...he said it and I've never seen a dictator relinquish power once taken). He said it on live TV and you're proving my original point. Imagine Biden or Harris saying this and the outrage you would bring here...

ON ALL IMPORTED GOODS

talk about inflation.
Think his plan to task Elon with improving efficiency is brilliant. And simple. We need more business minds in government. We have way too many career politicians and lawyers. Both tend to be horrible at running a business.

Ok, so I watched it. It wasn’t a word salad but he wasn’t completely clear for some listeners on what he was saying. I understood him just fine. He talked about the money he would save from controlling government waste, fraud and abuse to pay for things like child care. He also suggested tariffs would be substantial as well which could also cover those costs.
But, you knew that didn’t you.

Ok, so I watched it. It wasn’t a word salad but he wasn’t completely clear for some listeners on what he was saying. I understood him just fine. He talked about the money he would save from controlling government waste, fraud and abuse to pay for things like child care. He also suggested tariffs would be substantial as well which could also cover those costs.
But, you knew that didn’t you.
Dude what are you talking about. You explained in 15 seconds what he couldn't in 2:30 minutes. That by definition is a word salads. The amount of cope you guys ingest to deal with Trump's defects is truly astonishing.

Dude what are you talking about. You explained in 15 seconds what he couldn't in 2:30 minutes. That by definition is a word salads. The amount of cope you guys ingest to deal with Trump's defects is truly astonishing.
At least once a day now, and sometimes multiple times a day, Trump provides irrefutable proof that he is unfit to serve. He isn’t living in reality. Amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT