ADVERTISEMENT

Trump finally comments on Navalny murder

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...russian-oligarchs-officials-companies-n863271

Please stop. Trump stopped Nordstream 2. Trump bombed Russians that were aiding Syria. Trump approved major sanctions against Russia, and also created the space force to act as a deterrent to Russian and Chinese aggression and of course, Putin remained in check during his entire term.

On the other hand, Mr. Tell Vlad I need flexibility until the election is over:

Allowed his Sec State to present Russia with a reset button. Approved the U1 deal that allowed Putin to control a larger share of the world's uranium. Allowed his sec state to seek investors for Skolkovo and along with previous admins, hitched rides with Russians to the space station because they felt we needed NASA to be more interested in diversity than space missions and refused to provide Ukraine lethal equipment when Putin invaded in 2014.

If Trump was a Russian puppet, the previous 2 admins were Putin cock gobblers.
Damn! That last line nearly made me spit my drink out! Perfect response to the previous post.

This is such a legitimately disturbed take that I had to read it twice just to see if I was missing anything. I wasn’t.

Trump is one of our two candidates for POTUS. Instead of stating a much needed and entirely justified condemnation of an act of murder and political terrorism by the leader of one of our two primary global adversaries, Trump waits three days and instead uses the opportunity to condemn his own country with nothing to say to Putin.

Can you not just admit that Trump’s communication on this topic is unfortunate and sends the wrong message to Putin?
He can’t, because he’s blinded by his dumbness!!

For sure. But he has already done the job. And he did it pretty well. He is the only other choice. Currently your guy is compromised. And his vp is somehow worse. I don’t know how you are hanging on at this point. Even hardcore Dems are trying to see an exit strategy. He asked his wife to marry him five times. That old man ain’t leaving without a fight. If they turnoff the teleprompter by accident shortly, Biden will talk himself right out of the job.
Who tRump the worst president out of all the presidents the US has ever had!! You are funny!!

Who tRump the worst president out of all the presidents the US has ever had!! You are funny!!

That can be debated. So I understand some folks hate Trump. Not a huge fan myself. I would rather have two younger candidates, and quite frankly it is time for someone different. New.

The article I posted can’t be debated. Biden has the worst approval rating ever for a president seeking reelection. The worst! Those are numbers. They don’t lie or give an opinion. The four years under Trump were clearly much better than the three so far under Biden. That really can’t be debated either.

This is pure democrat hysteria. I said many of those convicted. Some of the convicted never entered the Capitol. I’m sure you are never concerned that some of those in months-long pretrial detention might be INNOCENT.

The discussion was about political prisoners and you piss yourself over a confederate flag

Next you move to George Floyd rioters. I wish every one of them would have been punished, but few were. How about pretrial detentions? Nope. And I’ve said a hundred times here that anybody guilty of trespass in the Capitol deserves punishment. Two year pretrial detention? Nope. Long prison sentences for those who just walked around in the Capitol looking stupid? Nope.

Do you know anything about our right to a speedy trial and the spirit of the Writ of Habeas Corpus?

You should consider being less of a government shill and a toady to other liberals and look closely at what’s happening. Or you can continue eating the crap the government peddles and be surprised where we end up. Now, go ahead and post the little laughing emoji in your sneering manner.

And the guy yesterday who observed here that male democrats are like women is right.
What is wrong with women?

Is Trumps political opponent trying to put him in jail???? Sounds earily familiar!
Are you serious? What are you looking at, you commit crimes you pay the price. What tRump has done has damaged this country for years to come! Name one of the charges he didn’t commit, I’ll wait. He is not above the law, he deserves everything that’s coming his way!!

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
He can’t, because he’s blinded by his dumbness!!
Blinded by dumbness huh. You guys misread a tweet. Spin it into something completely different and I am the dumb one. Your take on Fani and wade may be the worst take in the history of the chat. And that is a mouthful. That by the way is how you insult someone without calling them a name.

Last edited:
What is wrong with women?
Not a thing in the world. I edited it to read “like teenage girls” and there’s nothing wrong with them either. Now if you’re a male democrat who acts like one and is prone to histrionics, there’s nothing wrong with that either and you might outgrow it.

• Love
Blinded by dumbness huh. You guys misread a tweet. Spin it into something completely different and I am the dumb one. Your take on Fani and wade may be the worst take in the history of the chat. And that is a mouthful. That by the way is how you insult someone without calling them a name.
Fani and Wade, wrong person my guy. I’ve never stated anything on here about those 2 individuals! So you take what you want and spend it for your own narrative. Shaking my head!!

Fani and Wade, wrong person my guy. I’ve never stated anything on here about those 2 individuals! So you take what you want and spend it for your own narrative. Shaking my head!!
So many new people in here it is hard to keep it all straight. lol. You are a basketball guy. There is an unwritten rule about messing with other basketball guys. Come on man. Other than easy. But he brings it on himself. Need a win tonight worse than old people need soft shoes

Tell me why you think I’m wrong? The three of them were at the helm of some of the worst economic periods in modern American history. That is fact, not opinion.
Because people with more credibility have actually analyzed the Presidency of each and have a very different ranking. And I'm not talking about individuals, but various groups of people.

Presidents get more credit and blame for things they do not have a lot of control over and their is more than the economy is consider.

It's pretty obvious this is just a result of your hatred of Biden and thinking Obama is controlling things. All your hatred you express over and over again. Do you want to deny that?

Your list has as much merit as that other bullshit one.

Because people with more credibility have actually analyzed the Presidency of each and have a very different ranking. And I'm not talking about individuals, but various groups of people.

Presidents get more credit and blame for things they do not have a lot of control over and their is more than the economy is consider.

It's pretty obvious this is just a result of your hatred of Biden and thinking Obama is controlling things. All your hatred you express over and over again. Do you want to deny that?
Facts!! The hatred you have for the two of our presidents is funny, and I bet he’s in church every Sunday professing his love for the lord!!!

• Haha
I like to go by the people. And the last 10 polls all same the same thing. Biden has the worst approval rating in modern history. The worst rating of any ever running for reelection. That isn’t some political jerk off spinning things for his own reasons. That is the only credibility that matters. It isn’t one poll, and it is a poll conducted by people who would much rather Biden have the best approval rating ever. You know it was super hard to actually put forward those results.

Second. They asked several political activists after year one what positives could be pointed to in Biden’s first year. CNN had to cut away. No one could come up with one.

Yes. Polls can be biased. But not when they say something negative about their own favorite candidate. And damn sure not when ten straight say the same thing.

He isn’t making hard choices. Don’t give me that shit either. He is making choices for 20 percent of the country. That is who approves of his choices. And that is why he has been worse than anyone in my lifetime. Joe Biden was a super middle ground Democrat. He is now left of left of left. His only excuse is this really isn’t him. If it wasn’t Trump running against him, more of you guys would agree

I like to go by the people. And the last 10 polls all same the same thing. Biden has the worst approval rating in modern history. The worst rating of any ever running for reelection. That isn’t some political jerk off spinning things for his own reasons. That is the only credibility that matters. It isn’t one poll, and it is a poll conducted by people who would much rather Biden have the best approval rating ever. You know it was super hard to actually put forward those results.

Second. They asked several political activists after year one what positives could be pointed to in Biden’s first year. CNN had to cut away. No one could come up with one.

Yes. Polls can be biased. But not when they say something negative about their own favorite candidate. And damn sure not when ten straight say the same thing.

He isn’t making hard choices. Don’t give me that shit either. He is making choices for 20 percent of the country. That is who approves of his choices. And that is why he has been worse than anyone in my lifetime. Joe Biden was a super middle ground Democrat. He is now left of left of left. His only excuse is this really isn’t him. If it wasn’t Trump running against him, more of you guys would agree
Let’s not forget that this radical congress has been sitting on there arse for the pass 3 years hoping this kind of message you deliver! You can try and blame POTUS, but he can’t pass the laws by himself! This do nothing congress has you eating right out of there hands! Name any bills they have passed to help the American people, just 1?

Let’s not forget that this radical congress has been sitting on there arse for the pass 3 years hoping this kind of message you deliver! You can try and blame POTUS, but he can’t pass the laws by himself! This do nothing congress has you eating right out of there hands! Name any bills they have passed to help the American people, just 1?

Listen to this clip here. I may run this on a loop. Or how about the one where Clinton says maga. What the f happened to the Democrat party. And outside of being a philanderer he was the best of your party.

Biden has been awful. Because he rules for the very elite. He has left his base behind. And he didn’t even know who the f he is anymore. This is just more about trump. There is a difference between disliking and disapproval. This Athens girl’s blood is on his hands. This is for votes only nothing else. The democrats have traded what’s right for what keeps them in power. No matter how you want to spin it. This is a fact.

He could use an executive order to fix the border tomorrow. Or drop the lawsuit against the states and let them do it. Bill Maher even agreed with that. It isn’t Congress. He wasn’t to look better in the polls. This whole immigration issue is simply to buy more votes eventually. How quickly the opinion changes. Clinton above. How bout even Biden below.

I hate the crooked system for sure! I do not hate the evil individuals who are or were in charge. I will not deny that. I hate those that strip our freedoms and spend our money on themselves and their pet projects that do not benefit hard working American citizens. How can you folks not see the damage they do? Trump was returning much of those freedoms back to us and you hate him for that. You think Trump is tough on liberal politicians? Just wait until God sees them on judgement day.

Facts!! The hatred you have for the two of our presidents is funny, and I bet he’s in church every Sunday professing his love for the lord!!!
Yes, yes, his love for the Lord, abortion, every type of sexual deviant on earth, the humanitarian disaster he created, the grocery prices his dumbassery created, same for the gas prices. And he certainly professes his love for all the money his family has made by whoring him out in traitorous fashion. And as if the Lord isn’t sick of his horseshit by then, he professes his love for arming the world’s terrorists by abandoning $7 billion in military equipment in Afghanistan and sending $80 billion to Ukraine with zero oversight, and his love for all the innocents who will be murdered and maimed by those arms. And his love for cutting off the breasts and peckers of first graders. And his love for all those aborted babies is so deep he professes it twice.

Yes, Joe is full of love.

Yes, yes, his love for the Lord, abortion, every type of sexual deviant on earth, the humanitarian disaster he created, the grocery prices his dumbassery created, same for the gas prices. And he certainly professes his love for all the money his family has made by whoring him out in traitorous fashion. And as if the Lord isn’t sick of his horseshit by then, he professes his love for arming the world’s terrorists by abandoning $7 billion in military equipment in Afghanistan and sending $80 billion to Ukraine with zero oversight, and his love for all the innocents who will be murdered and maimed by those arms. And his love for cutting off the breasts and peckers of first graders. And his love for all those aborted babies is so deep he professes it twice.

Yes, Joe is full of love.
Ole slow Joe could almost be the thirteenth prophet! I bet he may even tell us he was a prophet before he was a lifeguard.

The most obvious thing is that you have to be told what to think and even worse is you choose to believe the msm and the lies they spew. I feel really sorry for you.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
The most obvious thing is that you have to be told what to think and even worse is you choose to believe the msm and the lies they spew. I feel really sorry for you.
Welcome back. I even complimented you in another post and you just laughed. What's obvious is that you live in your own world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT