ADVERTISEMENT

Trump has harmed my family

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Thank gubmint we have drag Queen story hour in our kindergartens

Thank goodness teachers can form alliances with our children and hide gender choices

Thank goodness they can teach our (white) children that we should be ashamed to be white

Thank goodness men can pretend to be women and compete competitively against women in sports

Thank goodness chemically induced sexual change is considered normal

Thank goodness that if my daughter wants her breast’s cut off so she can be a boy is healthcare

Thank goodness we allow looters to steal from stores

Thank goodness the media believes in and supports everything the current administration says

Thank goodness that we pay $3.70 a gallon for gas

And thank goodness all of this positively impacts my family.

Trump should not be allowed to question our election process. How dare him negatively impact my children.

I have seen the light.

Last edited:
Thank goodness we have drag Queen story hour in our kindergartens

Thank goodness teachers can form alliances with our children and hide gender choices

Thank goodness they can teach our (white) children that we should be ashamed to be white

Thank goodness men can pretend to be women and compete competitively against women in sports

Thank goodness that if my daughter wants her breast’s cut off so she can be a boy is healthcare

Thank goodness the media believes in and supports everything the current administration says

Trump should not be allowed to question our election process. How dare him negatively impact my children.

I have seen the light.
You should be saying thank gubmint, not thank goodness, and certainly not thank God.

I have seen the light.
LOL. I'm pretty sure you've screwed up your family just fine all on your own.

Yeah, he’s not one that I’d pay any attention to either but it was still a crappy thing to say. Maybe your first “Thank goodness” insulted his vocation.

Reactions: PotimusWillie

I have seen the light.
No, the world has not bent to your vision of how things should be, and it probably never will.

Believe it or not, there are people from across the political spectrum who could come up with their own list of grievances about the current state of the world and feel just as passionately about it as you do.

Don’t lose hope. This is still an amazing country and you should have some faith that we will continue to be so. People have been predicting our downfall for generations and they’ve all been wrong.

No, the world has not bent to your vision of how things should be, and it probably never will.

Believe it or not, there are people from across the political spectrum who could come up with their own list of grievances about the current state of the world and feel just as passionately about it as you do.

Don’t lose hope. This is still an amazing country and you should have some faith that we will continue to be so. People have been predicting our downfall for generations and they’ve all been wrong.
I haven’t lost hope at all will. I believe people should have the right to come into our homes and steal our property, as long as it’s under $950.

• Haha
Reactions: poochpup
As the truth always does. It's such a joke to hear from the class of clowns who have thrown personal insults on this board for years to feign indignation.
Then we must rid the board of this filth.

Because I haven't questioned them to ascertain if they have believed the crap you've been spewing here for years.
What do you spew? What, in my OP do you agree or disagree with?

Just curious. It seems to be truly personal for you. If I have hurt you, I apologize and will be more conscious of that in my posts. Intent in debate isn’t personal. None of this is personal, it’s political and based on a foundation of my beliefs versus your beliefs.

I can agree and disagree with you and still be friends.

You have taken the position of high ground, so bring it. The assumption is that I am somehow hateful because I don’t agree with you.

On the idea of general crap, guilty. This is a where you sling it.

I find humor in the trust of the government and media. But I don’t hate “elevator” or others that disagree with me. We have a right to our own opinion.

Why is mine spewed crap? Honest question. We might find some common ground.

Don’t hurt me, I am sensitive.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT