ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is afraid of debating Kamalaโ€ฆ

rednblack4life

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2018
That shit is hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

In all honesty I didnโ€™t think he was that much of a bitch, but I love it. How you dumb ****ers feeling bout it? ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

In all honesty I didnโ€™t think he was that much of a bitch, but I love it. How you dumb ****ers feeling bout it? ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He ainโ€™t afraid
He would tear her a new one
But it needs to be on Fox not abc
ABC will pull the same shot as last time giving Kamala the questions ahead of time plus they would stack questions about BS like abortion and green crap.
If Kamala wins our country is on a quick path to non existence.

Feeling really good. It means she is pretty far behind in reality. The only thing a debate can do is somehow help her. 63-0 last time. Would take very little for the media to try to claim she won. Just being awake throughout the debate. The honeymoon is almost over.

Cant be much more of a dumb fโ€™er like you say than to vote for a vegetable. Despite so many telling you differently. Then denying it till a month ago. The ones who did ought to have their privileges revoked for a cycle. Maybe get iq tested to earn the right again in 2028.

I love parody. Please post more often.

At least this board helps one understand the unique complexities of the young progressive mind.

I feel like a debate. Why donโ€™t you list the most important issues you support and I will debate you on those issues. Then I will list mine and you can have your say.

Unless you are a bitch and just want to post like most young liberals on this board do.

At least post like a man. You are a man?

You get your info from cnn and msnbc, etc. You need to broaden your horizons. President Trump is not afraid of anyone, look at his records and Bidens.

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Would you agree to a boxing match, in your opponents hometown,with your hands tied behind your back, and his mom as the referee?
The last debate was handled more than fairly by the CNN moderators, and even Trump conceded that.

Harris is going to be agressive in her challenges on this topic and itโ€™s going to hurt Trump and make him look weak if he doesnโ€™t step up.

The last debate was handled more than fairly by the CNN moderators, and even Trump conceded that.

Harris is going to be agressive in her challenges on this topic and itโ€™s going to hurt Trump and make him look weak if he doesnโ€™t step up.
Why doesnโ€™t she step up and debate him on Fox, which has been offered? Why should Trump step into another debate by liberal mods?

Why doesnโ€™t she step up and debate him on Fox, which has been offered? Why should Trump step into another debate by liberal mods?
My comment has nothing to do with fairness. If I were on Trumpโ€™s team thatโ€™s exactly what I would be insisting on.

I simply think the politics favor Harris on the topic and it will be difficult for Trump to back out of what heโ€™s already agreed upon without looking weak, which is exactly what Harris is saying. Trump is the one who uses bravado and insults so consistently, which puts him at a disadvantage in this scenario.

And as I said, Trump acknowledged that CNN was very even-handed during the debate.

Reactions: rtsubhro
My comment has nothing to do with fairness. If I were on Trumpโ€™s team thatโ€™s exactly what I would be insisting on.

I simply think the politics favor Harris on the topic and it will be difficult for Trump to back out of what heโ€™s already agreed upon without looking weak, which is exactly what Harris is saying. Trump is the one who uses bravado and insults so consistently, which puts him at a disadvantage in this scenario.

And as I said, Trump acknowledged that CNN was very even-handed during the debate.

Exactly. They were fair when he was debating someone he had an advantage over. Now that he knows he's ****ed and she will mop the floor with him it's suddenly not fair. And his sheep are falling right in line with the opinion. See above ^

Gotta love it. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Deep down we know that you know trump is a scared little bitch. And weird too. ;)

Well, she is unburdened by what has been, or some shit like that, a$$hole.

• Haha
Reactions: rednblack4life
I agree, Tapper and Bash did as good of a job as I have seen in recent memory moderating that debate but that doesn't mean the next set of moderators will be even-handed. I don't think Trump needs to agree to a debate with someone like Kristen Welker moderating any more than I think Harris should agree to a debate with Tucker Carlson as a moderator.

The bottom line is Trump agreed to debate the Dem with the most delegates that was a sitting POTUS and for whatever reason agreed to any terms Biden wanted. As of today, that agreement is trash because the participants changed and he appears to be the one in the dominant position. He'd be a fool if he didn't attempt to negotiate for more favorable conditions.

I agree w you, overall I thought they did a good job, they asked the questions and then got out of the way.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Exactly. They were fair when he was debating someone he had an advantage over. Now that he knows he's ****ed and she will mop the floor with him it's suddenly not fair. And his sheep are falling right in line with the opinion. See above ^

Gotta love it. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Deep down we know that you know trump is a scared little bitch. And weird too. ;)
She couldnt mop the floor with a dirty dish towel.

I agree, Tapper and Bash did as good of a job as I have seen in recent memory moderating that debate but that doesn't mean the next set of moderators will be even-handed. I don't think Trump needs to agree to a debate with someone like Kristen Welker moderating any more than I think Harris should agree to a debate with Tucker Carlson as a moderator.

The bottom line is Trump agreed to debate the Dem with the most delegates that was a sitting POTUS and for whatever reason agreed to any terms Biden wanted. As of today, that agreement is trash because the participants changed and he appears to be the one in the dominant position. He'd be a fool if he didn't attempt to negotiate for more favorable conditions.
I agree with everything you say here. It doesn't change that fact that I think Harris has the upper hand politically on this topic.

Bottom line, this election is going to be determined by maybe three to four hundred thousand voters across five states or so. Those already locked into Trump aren't changing their vote and same with Harris (as with Biden before). Overall enthusiasm, and thus turnout, is still important, but the messaging is all about resonating with that relatively small group of voters who will drive the outcomes in the swing states.

It's those swing voters in swing states who will likely see Trump's efforts to back out as a sign of weakness. You can't repeatedly say your opponent is stupid, unqualified, the worst VP/administration ever and everything else he says and then say you will only engage that person on a home field. If she is that awful, it shouldn't matter.

Says the guy who not only predicted Trump would back away from the Biden debate, but also that Biden would wipe the floor with him.

I don't necessarily disagree with your comment. But the double standard here is pretty funny, and given the absolutely ridiculous media love fest for Kamala the past week.....from the same folks who not only downplayed Biden's issues, but are actually on record saying Kamala is dead weight, the worst VP running mate ever, etc, etc..........I think Trump is well within his rights to call the debate on his terms. He did one on democrat terms and delivered a knockout blow.

The circling of the media wagons in the past week has been unreal. Some of it was understandable given the improved energy on the ticket and the relief of 86'ing the senile man in charge now. But they are literally propping her up in Obama-like fashion, ignoring her many public warts and their own reporting about her the last three years. It is a cheerleading fest.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
I agree with everything you say here. It doesn't change that fact that I think Harris has the upper hand politically on this topic.

Bottom line, this election is going to be determined by maybe three to four hundred thousand voters across five states or so. Those already locked into Trump aren't changing their vote and same with Harris (as with Biden before). Overall enthusiasm, and thus turnout, is still important, but the messaging is all about resonating with that relatively small group of voters who will drive the outcomes in the swing states.

It's those swing voters in swing states who will likely see Trump's efforts to back out as a sign of weakness. You can't repeatedly say your opponent is stupid, unqualified, the worst VP/administration ever and everything else he says and then say you will only engage that person on a home field. If she is that awful, it shouldn't matter.
I think most people will understand he's not backing out of anything. Private sector people will view it like he had a deal with GM but they closed up shop and it's on to negotiating with Ford from square one. Of course, if you are correct and renegotiating the deal becomes a drag, his campaign will figure that out and act accordingly. I don't think you're going to convince many folks that Trump is afraid to take the stage and have an opportunity to talk in the spotlight.

• Haha

4189.jpg

Doesn't look like a man who is afraid of much.

Says the guy who not only predicted Trump would back away from the Biden debate, but also that Biden would wipe the floor with him.

I don't necessarily disagree with your comment. But the double standard here is pretty funny, and given the absolutely ridiculous media love fest for Kamala the past week.....from the same folks who not only downplayed Biden's issues, but are actually on record saying Kamala is dead weight, the worst VP running mate ever, etc, etc..........I think Trump is well within his rights to call the debate on his terms. He did one on democrat terms and delivered a knockout blow.
I was 100% wrong on the prior debate and acknowledge that any predictions from me should be taken accordingly. I also mostly agree with what you say above. I still think that Trump's entire tone and approach to messaging puts him at a disadvantage here.

Bitch doesnโ€™t even know who her VP is and the Bitch isnโ€™t even the official nominee until the DNC, you f*ckers have the balls to usurp the democratic process and now youโ€™re saying itโ€™s on Trump not wanting to debate when you just pulled a f*cking coup of your own party and we donโ€™t even know whatโ€™s going to go down? GTFO

• Haha

The circling of the media wagons in the past week has been unreal. Some of it was understandable given the improved energy on the ticket and the relief of 86'ing the senile man in charge now. But they are literally propping her up in Obama-like fashion, ignoring her many public warts and their own reporting about her the last three years. It is a cheerleading fest.
If I were advising Trump, I would pick place, location and format. If she doesnโ€™t agree to it then I would do a town hall at said location and format I preferred. It would be CNN or Fox - wouldnโ€™t do any other network.

I was 100% wrong on the prior debate and acknowledge that any predictions from me should be taken accordingly. I also mostly agree with what you say above. I still think that Trump's entire tone and approach to messaging puts him at a disadvantage here.
If he focuses on record, past positions, and God forbid resists the temptation to personally insult Kamala, he cruises to victory. As it stands, I think he wins anyway, but it isn't even a contest if he has discipline. A lot easier to attack Joe and get away with it than it is to attack Harris. He needs to know that and keep the attacks on policy. To your point, he can't help himself.

If I were advising Trump, I would pick place, location and format. If she doesnโ€™t agree to it then I would do a town hall at said location and format I preferred. It would be CNN or Fox - wouldnโ€™t do any other network.
Correct. He should publicly accept a Baer / McCallum debate in the exact same format as CNN. Dems got one on their network. I want one on mine. Put it back on Harris to be the weak one who won't accept. She needs it more than he does.

Agreed. But the previous debate is irrelevant. The situation is vastly different.

ABC isn't CNN and Kamala Harris isn't Joe Biden.

The game has changed.

Are you talking about actual policy or what? I think if Trump can stay disciplined and on point he can pick her apart on her positions, but we know hes probably not gonna do that lol.

Trumps advisors ( for whatever they are worth) need to hammer home for him to get his points across, no namecalling , and let her hang herself. I dont think shes a great public speaker.

Are you talking about actual policy or what? I think if Trump can stay disciplined and on point he can pick her apart on her positions, but we know hes probably not gonna do that lol.

Trumps advisors ( for whatever they are worth) need to hammer home for him to get his points across, no namecalling , and let her hang herself. I dont think shes a great public speaker.
she also has the most annoying sounding voice on the planet. There is a Hillary Clinton'esque likeability factor the more you listen.

If he focuses on record, past positions, and God forbid resists the temptation to personally insult Kamala, he cruises to victory. As it stands, I think he wins anyway, but it isn't even a contest if he has discipline. A lot easier to attack Joe and get away with it than it is to attack Harris. He needs to know that and keep the attacks on policy. To your point, he can't help himself.
Discipline and addressing policy differences aren't really part of the deal with Trump. You and I both know that he won't be able to help himself with the personal attacks. He is who he is at this point.

He had the perfect political moment to show a new, disciplined Trump during his acceptance speech at the RNC and he spent at least sixty of the ninety minutes hitting all the classics. Between that and the fact that Vance is looking like a liability, it's going to be a very close election.

Discipline and addressing policy differences aren't really part of the deal with Trump. You and I both know that he won't be able to help himself with the personal attacks. He is who he is at this point.

He had the perfect political moment to show a new, disciplined Trump during his acceptance speech at the RNC and he spent at least sixty of the ninety minutes hitting all the classics. Between that and the fact that Vance is looking like a liability, it's going to be a very close election.
I wouldn't cash your chips in on Vance. He is a likely target during this Kamala love-fest. He is new. And apparently to the media, so is Kamala. If you listen to the guy speak and know his story, he is very smart and well spoken. I expect him to perform very well in the debates. Conversely, Kamala's rise / momentum was totally predictable. She checks all the boxes on the surface, most notably she isn't Joe Biden. But you have to admit. She is not a talented politician. Not a good speaker. Not likeable. She is everything the left wants, which is why she is where she is. But unlike an Obama, there is no substance. Terribly annoying. Really tough positions to defend. And a country that blames the current administation for their all-time low view of the economy. Tough sledding even against an undisciplined Trump.

Tapper and Bash were in on the set up to get Joe out. Future debates will be softballs to Kamala and gotcha questions to Trump.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

At least this board helps one understand the unique complexities of the young progressive mind.

I feel like a debate. Why donโ€™t you list the most important issues you support and I will debate you on those issues. Then I will list mine and you can have your say.

Unless you are a bitch and just want to post like most young liberals on this board do.

What does "post like a man" mean JD?

Correct. He should publicly accept a Baer / McCallum debate in the exact same format as CNN. Dems got one on their network. I want one on mine. Put it back on Harris to be the weak one who won't accept. She needs it more than he does.
She could debate him at Mart A Lago with Don Jr. and Eric as moderators and still kick his ass and he knows it.

He probably wonโ€™t. Parents have limited his time on their basement wifi

I actually agree with some of this. A debate with her doesnโ€™t agree with trumpโ€™s debate style. As much as being a black woman will be used as a shield for her against attacks, it will help her in the debate. Personal attacks will not go over well against any woman. It is just the way people are wired. He would look like a bully. Yes. That worries me.

That being said, in no way should he agree to let abc host it. She needs the debate. He doesnโ€™t. She herself said she is an underdog. I agree. And that is a nice strategy while also being true. Despite recent polling she is way behind. Trump agreed to no audience. And while cnn had moderators who stayed out of the way, you could tell he was given the questions ahead of time. And now that has come out. Lefty msm stations canโ€™t help themselves. Letโ€™s let Trump be privy to the questions. Have it at Fox and see how Kamala does.

The other enormous issue with a debate is how can she do worse. She just has to seem competent. That is the bar for her. Competency. It is a big chance to take for Trump. There really isnโ€™t a need. How do you do better than last time.

It comes down to this. Ask her a question she isnโ€™t familiar with and she will be her normal trainwreck self. ABC wonโ€™t do that to her. So it is a risk for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT