ADVERTISEMENT

Trump knows he’s in trouble

It’s not NY that’s he’s worried about. Buts it’s the DA in ATL that has him the most spooked. I wish him well.

Coocoo. Even you have to admit when you have lost cnn. This indictment is likely f’ed. maybe the next one will work. More than likely, this indictment will completely ground the next one. The pubs have been making mistakes left and right politically. Now it is the left’s turn. Of course you are already moving on to ga. You have no choice. Lol. Now other moves look even weaker. The day of his long awaited indictment isn’t even over, and you are already hoping the next time will be the one. Smfh

Last edited:

Coocoo. Even you have to admit when you have lost cnn. This indictment is likely f’ed. maybe the next one will work. More than likely, this indictment will completely ground the next one. The pubs have been making mistakes left and right politically. Now it is the left’s turn. Of course you are already moving on to ga. You have no choice. Lol. Now other moves look even weaker. The day of his long awaited indictment isn’t even over and you are already hoping the next time will be the one. Smfh
Believe what you want, but after listening to him speak at Mar-A-Lago, he knows he’s screwed. He basically admitted to taking the classified documents. He called Bragg an animal, the DA in Fulton a racist. He would’ve done himself a favor by just going to sleep.

Believe what you want, but after listening to him speak at Mar-A-Lago, he knows he’s screwed. He basically admitted to taking the classified documents. He called Bragg an animal, the DA in Fulton a racist. He would’ve done himself a favor by just going to sleep.
I agree. He called stormy daniels a horse face as well. He would have done better to take the high road. He never has so it doesn’t surprise me. Pretty obvious that this is a political stunt. That only so far has made the polls swing in the other direction. If it continues, so will the Dems look more like a dictatorship. Wonder why Biden is so quiet. He has no choice. This will only continue of other indictments occur. It blows my mind. Like they really don’t want him to go away. Every Democrat out there wants to try to make a name for themselves by taking him out. Very sad. And sad that you have to move on to the next one already. You didn’t even make it 6 hours after he turned himself in.

As far as the classified docs. They have had them an awfully long time. It seems Biden has also done the same things but even worse. And while he was vp. By the way only the pews can declassify things. That is why that case will be hard to prove.

Biden had classified docs in his corvette. He had some on the coffee table in his home. He doesn’t even have a record of who all has been to his home while the docs were there. The other two cases don’t involve joe other than him likely being behind any indictments. Going to be hard to push that one thru at this point concerning classified docs.

Last edited:

The Ga case is very weak. I listened twice to the call in question and there was no crime. They have been trying to destroy him, his family and alliles for 7 years. Racist, Hitler, scumbag, and traitor are just a few of the names he is called on a regular basis. Bragg is a political animal for sure. So I doubt anyone but a far left guy would care if he called a few names.

I agree. He called stormy daniels a horse face as well. He would have done better to take the high road. He never has so it doesn’t surprise me. Pretty obvious that this is a political stunt. That only so far has made the polls swing in the other direction. If it continues, so will the Dems look more like a dictatorship. Wonder why Biden is so quiet. He has no choice. This will only continue of other indictments occur. It blows my mind. Like they really don’t want him to go away. Every Democrat out there wants to try to make a name for themselves by taking him out. Very sad. And sad that you have to move on to the next one already. You didn’t even make it 6 hours after he turned himself in.

As far as the classified docs. They have had them an awfully long time. It seems Biden has also done the same things but even worse. And while he was vp. By the way only the pews can declassify things. That is why that case will be hard to prove.

Biden had classified docs in his corvette. He had some on the coffee table in his home. He doesn’t even have a record of who all has been to his home while the docs were there. The other two cases don’t involve joe other than him likely being behind any indictments. Going to be hard to push that one thru at this point concerning classified docs.
None of the 4 cases in play now have a chance. The J6 team has been shown to have left out critical info that would help trump.

Coocoo. Even you have to admit when you have lost cnn. This indictment is likely f’ed. maybe the next one will work. More than likely, this indictment will completely ground the next one. The pubs have been making mistakes left and right politically. Now it is the left’s turn. Of course you are already moving on to ga. You have no choice. Lol. Now other moves look even weaker. The day of his long awaited indictment isn’t even over, and you are already hoping the next time will be the one. Smfh
I've had a lot of fun watching the hypocrisy....on both sides.

Reactions: KidneyStoned
I've had a lot of fun watching the hypocrisy....on both sides.
It is thick. No doubt. We just crossed a line as a country over something that no one wanted to touch for 7 years. No evidence changed. Earlier, we had the fbi raid an ex president’s home. Another thing that has never happened before. Then we find out Biden has been doing the same thing. He just knew trump had been raided so he was Cooperating like an mfer. Seriously kckd. Where does it stop. What length are we going to go to. If they would just leave him alone, I believe he would have faded away. Instead, trump will now likely be front and center. I cannot figure out the end game here at all. They are making him way more a threat than he was.

That is only hope. Holding out hope to get him some way some how. Getting harder by the day. Now you are literally helping him win the nomination. Which is reallly hard to understand. Romney is even calling bs.

The Ga case is very weak. I listened twice to the call in question and there was no crime. They have been trying to destroy him, his family and alliles for 7 years. Racist, Hitler, scumbag, and traitor are just a few of the names he is called on a regular basis. Bragg is a political animal for sure. So I doubt anyone but a far left guy would care if he called a few names.
Are you suggesting the case in GA relies exclusively on the call with Raffensperger? They may or may not indict, but if you think this is only about the call you obviously aren’t following the case and should sit this one out.

It’s not NY that’s he’s worried about. Buts it’s the DA in ATL that has him the most spooked. I wish him well.
And I think it’s Jack Smith, the Special Counsel who’s investigating the Mar A Lago classified documents case and the January 6 insurrection case that is the most consequential.

Reactions: CocoDawg
And I think it’s Jack Smith, the Special Counsel who’s investigating the Mar A Lago classified documents case and the January 6 insurrection case that is the most consequential.

Sorry easy. If trump is guilty, so is Biden. There is a lot of conjecture about what a president can declassify. The obstruction is about the only thing he could be held up for. The fact that Biden called him careless. Then had no idea he had so many docs himself in his house. People think this is a with hunt. Could you imagine what will happen if they go after trump and not Biden. That will cross all lines. Jan6 is your best bet. Even that has holes in it. But all the cases got weaker today because of this case. If I didn’t know better they want trump to win the nomination. They are just going to push him to it. Damn easy, even mit Romney is defending trump right now. This indictment isn’t a few hours old and proving to be a complete cluster f

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
It is thick. No doubt. We just crossed a line as a country over something that no one wanted to touch for 7 years. No evidence changed. Earlier, we had the fbi raid an ex president’s home. Another thing that has never happened before. Then we find out Biden has been doing the same thing. He just knew trump had been raided so he was Cooperating like an mfer. Seriously kckd. Where does it stop. What length are we going to go to. If they would just leave him alone, I believe he would have faded away. Instead, trump will now likely be front and center. I cannot figure out the end game here at all. They are making him way more a threat than he was.
As a centrist, I don't really care at this point. I've become jaded. If the two sides want to tear the country into pieces, have at it. It's like that story of Solomon and the two women claiming to be mother of the same baby. Except in this one, both moms are willing to cut the baby in half for their share. Good luck with all that.

If it's not a crime, what do you call it, when the sitting US President tells the Secretary of State of GA to "find" him 11,780 votes?

Are you suggesting the case in GA relies exclusively on the call with Raffensperger? They may or may not indict, but if you think this is only about the call you obviously aren’t following the case and should sit this one out.
Ok wise guy, what smoking gun evidence does Fulton county have.? Fulton county screwed up the election so much that Raffy said the state should take over the election from them in the future. That never happened. They never would come clean with how many ballots were pulled out from under tables after they had lied and told everyone to go home for the night. On top of that there were the Zuckerbucks bribing local election personnel.
They also never investigated the "twenty mules" info which Raffy said brought some credible info into light.

Ok wise guy, what smoking gun evidence does Fulton county have.? Fulton county screwed up the election so much that Raffy said the state should take over the election from them in the future. That never happened. They never would come clean with how many ballots were pulled out from under tables after they had lied and told everyone to go home for the night. On top of that there were the Zuckerbucks bribing local election personnel.
They also never investigated the "twenty mules" info which Raffy said brought some credible info into light.
Oh deer lowered.

I didn’t sit on the special grand jury so I can’t answer that question and neither can you. I do know they had around seventy five people testify under oath and have made it clear that there is evidence beyond the famous call with Raffensperger. Apparently there was a call with then GA House Speaker David Ralston where Trump applied pressure to call a special legislative session to reverse the election results.

As I said, they may or may not move to indict in Ga. You and I actually agree that if the only evidence is the one call then they will likely not move forward. That just ignores what we do know about the proceedings so far.

The Mar-A-Lago case is likely the strongest, then this case and then the NY case. Let’s see what develops.

Reactions: celticdawg

giphy.gif

No, Coco, he is not. Sadly, these cases presented by liberal government hacks & degenerates will amount to nothing but a waste of taxpayer’s money. Trump may or may not become the next president, but in the long run he will be totally exonerated of these alleged crimes. I will give the libs their due , they are supremely talented at wasting government money( taxpayers), much better at it than conservatives.

I didn’t sit on the special grand jury so I can’t answer that question and neither can you. I do know they had around seventy five people testify under oath and have made it clear that there is evidence beyond the famous call with Raffensperger. Apparently there was a call with then GA House Speaker David Ralston where Trump applied pressure to call a special legislative session to reverse the election results.

As I said, they may or may not move to indict in Ga. You and I actually agree that if the only evidence is the one call then they will likely not move forward. That just ignores what we do know about the proceedings so far.

The Mar-A-Lago case is likely the strongest, then this case and then the NY case. Let’s see what develops.
Mar a largo might have been the strongest. But after so many docs were found at Joe’s house. There much longer than trump had his docs. If they even attempt to go after trump and not Biden for that, Jan 6th will seem like a theme park ride. He will also win the next election going away if allowed to run. Yes joe cooperated. He had no choice. But some of those docs had been there since 2017. You have a direct contradiction with this. You want a full blown mutiny, have the fbi go thru with that case against trump only.

Mar a largo might have been the strongest. But after so many docs were found at Joe’s house. There much longer than trump had his docs. If they even attempt to go after trump and not Biden for that, Jan 6th will seem like a theme park ride. He will also win the next election going away if allowed to run. Yes joe cooperated. He had no choice. But some of those docs had been there since 2017. You have a direct contradiction with this. You want a full blown mutiny, have the fbi go thru with that case against trump only.
The difference is the delay and obstruction once the documents were discovered. The Trump case is very, very different from the Biden and Pence cases.

The difference is the delay and obstruction once the documents were discovered. The Trump case is very, very different from the Biden and Pence cases.
Only because of the timing. No one asked Biden to return the docs you have from 2017. How is that not f’ing worse. He didn’t even know he had them. Trump knew he had them. Was dragging his feet on getting them back. Docs he could declassify at any time by waving a wand. It is not a good case. And would bring on a huge response from the right. Biden had to respond. The nitwit said trump was incredibly irresponsible with these materials. Then we find out he did much worse. And trump is on the hook. It is bs and you know it. They way they handled it with Biden proves it. They never even asked him. Till they had to for fair play. Hypocrisy at its highest point. The cases are only different because of the timing. And Biden is currently in office. Total bs. You know it too. Hell, Biden was only a damn vp. He had no power to declassify either. You can’t possibly be serious here. I am just a pud on the vent and chat. I have poked a billion holes in this.

These q

bst your ass if there was more we would know it. The crooked DA’s have the crooked media on speed dial. The media knew Bragg was stacking 34 counts before trumps lawyer knew. Btw that’s a true felony.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT