ADVERTISEMENT

Trump was an idiot to do a interview with Bod Woodward

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Lindsey has a love for Biden and now that he’s the GOP choice in South Carolina, he can go back to being John MCcain ghost .

Trump got played, I don’t think anyone going to care much but it may hurt him ,

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
BIL drove from Colorado Springs to Kansas and back this week. Said he saw zero Biden signs, but he saw many Trump signs and saw many rigs with large Trump banners painted on them.

Lindsey has a love for Biden and now that he’s the GOP choice in South Carolina, he can go back to being John MCcain ghost .

Def not smart. He fell into a trap because of his ego. I’m voting for him but he definitely inflicts damage to himself with independent voters. Especially white suburban women. Hopefully they look past his unsavory traits to see his policy’s are best for all of us. Dems are awful for America but they don’t know it. They are dangerous for us all.

Def not smart. He fell into a trap because of his ego. I’m voting for him but he definitely inflicts damage to himself with independent voters. Especially white suburban women. Hopefully they look past his unsavory traits to see his policy’s are best for all of us. Dems are awful for America but they don’t know it. They are dangerous for us all.
We shall see if it was smart or not. I love that he will talk to anybody.
What unsavory traits does Trump have, exactly?

POTUS is like Teflon. Look at all the stuff he said or that was uncovered during the last election. ANY other candidate woulda been sunk. Trump is just an anomaly. Knows how to work a crowd, charming, and funny. Never been another candidate in history like him. And that’s exactly why I’m voting for him again. We don’t need a crummy POS politician like Biden or Kamala that get nothing done.

BIL drove from Colorado Springs to Kansas and back this week. Said he saw zero Biden signs, but he saw many Trump signs and saw many rigs with large Trump banners painted on them.
So he is gonna win the reddest part of Colorado and Kansas? Cool man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT