ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's says the audience went crazy last debate when he was being fact checked but Harris wasn't...umm what audience 😳

Sorry for your loss! C-19 was awful. But recommend you do more research - the Pharm’s are required to disclose info due to being Publicly traded. Lots of info out there - seek the truth - it will set you free.
I tried to get a job as a C-19 researcher. Was told to stand in line. One of the worst jobs in terms of openings. Only a few paid positions, but millions out there qualified. ;-)

Cherry, how many times do you think that you have accused me of hating the country? Twenty? Forty? Its has to be at least 90% of the posts you have directed at me.

So now, how many times have I accused you of hating the country? Despite the fact that you regularly direct some truly dark vitriol my way, I don’t believe I’ve ever accused you of hating the country. Not once that I can recall.

Sorry, the whataboutism doesn’t fly here. At all.

As an aside, did you see that Mark Robinson news out of NC. That’s exactly the kind of thing I was referencing in our earlier conversation about religious hypocrisy in GOP politicians. That supposed godly man is a sexual deviant of the highest order.
I asked you to tell me how you don't hate the country if you are supporting putting anti America sovereignty open boarders communist in office. Can you convince me you care about this country when that is what you support? Maybe you don't hate it and just haven't thought about what a vote for kamala and the dim party means.

Sir, you have never accused me of hating the country. I think it's very obvious I love my country as I would never vote for those that want to fundamentally change it, have open boarders, would turn over polices to a world government, and are communist at heart. I can not say you won't vote for such things as you have assured us you hate make America great and will absolutely vote for the party that is all about the things I hate. I too receive lots of dark vitriol from you and your followers just maybe not on hating my country.

As far as Mark Robinson, I was out all day and have not read about the accusations yet. This is what I can say, there are many people that claim to be Christians that are not. They are hypocrites. Just because someone claims to be Christian and doesn't live up to the standard does not place guilt on all Christians. Running from Christianity because their are hypocritical "Christians" is the absolute worse thing you can do if you truly hate hypocritical Christians. The Bible clearly says, hypocrites will burn in hell. You know who else will be there in hell with them? Non Christians. So you can hate them here on earth but by eschewing Christianity because of them you will get to spend all eternity with them. Christians are not perfect. Its about trying to live as Christ would have us live. The only perfect person to ever walk the face of the earth is Jesus Christ. The one thing that Christians are that is different than what a "moral" non Christian has is an advocate in Jesus Christ. We are to repent when we sin and the Bible says if we repent of our sins we will be forgiven. Someone that is not a Christian can't be forgiven. No advocate. One has to be In Christ. Galatians tells us how to get into Christ. Romans also says how we can be raised to walk in a new life.

Next point. I find it very amusing that you think only republican Christians are hypocrites. Lets see, I bet Clinton claims to be Christian, I bet obuma, at least to get elected claimed to be (attended the gd America church for years.), biden was refused communion by his church. So man,,,, get the beam out of your eye and just admit that most politicians are liars and hypocrites if they claim to be Christian. You say religion has no place in politics but one of your first go to's lately is so and so is a republican and they are a hypocrite. Let me tell you, the dimocrat party has made a living off trying to claim Jesus would be a liberal/dim etc. , They claim that being for homosexuality is a Christian thing for them..... they castigate Christians calling us hypocrites about not supporting gay marriage etc. Proves one thing, many dimocrats dont' have a clue what the Bible teaches, and many dimocrats are hypocrites for only using Jesus, (and wrongly so) if they think they can guilt someone into supporting some deviant behavior like homosexuality/trans etc.

What is Trump’s campaign’s obsession with women not having children? First Vance and now Sarah taking a dig at Harris for not having biological children.
She didn’t take a dig at her about children. The left and you just want to interpret it that way. Sarah stated her children help her with humility. She also said Kamala has nothing that helps her maintain humility.

Reactions: cherrydawg
She didn’t take a dig at her about children. The left and you just want to interpret it that way. Sarah stated her children help her with humility. She also said Kamala has nothing that helps her maintain humility.
Huh? This isn’t a dig about children? So what exactly is her point then and why exactly was the crowd booing when she said it?

By the way, Harris has step children, a husband, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews and extended family. Only children can keep you humble?

Sanders is another contemptible fake-Christian who is entirely unfamiliar with concepts of grace, kindness and humbleness. She is awful.

oh-sure-john-candy.gif

Huh? This isn’t a dig about children? So what exactly is her point then and why exactly was the crowd booing when she said it?

By the way, Harris has step children, a husband, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews and extended family. Only children can keep you humble?

Sanders is another contemptible fake-Christian who is entirely unfamiliar with concepts of grace, kindness and humbleness. She is awful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT