ADVERTISEMENT

Turley’s thoughts on the Sidney Powell plea deal

willdup

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2002
Just when you thought Turley couldn’t be any more of a partisan hack, he outdoes himself. Today, he wants you to believe that now that she has taken a plea deal that Sidney may be a dangerous witness for both sides.

She got the plea deal because she offered up what information she would be willing to provide in exchange and Fani decided it was enough. Powell was in the room at the Whitehouse on December 18th when the plan to steal the election was hatched and she was elbows deep in much of what happened after that. I bet she has receipts.

Her plea today is a disaster for Trump and is going to lead to other major players seeking deals as well. There is no scenario where this is good for Trump, but Turley will continue to abase his reputation in an effort to make you think there is.

Just when you thought Turley couldn’t be any more of a partisan hack, he outdoes himself. Today, he wants you to believe that now that she has taken a plea deal that Sidney may be a dangerous witness for both sides.

She got the plea deal because she offered up what information she would be willing to provide in exchange and Fani decided it was enough. Powell was in the room at the Whitehouse on December 18th when the plan to steal the election was hatched and she was elbows deep in much of what happened after that. I bet she has receipts.

Her plea today is a disaster for Trump and is going to lead to other major players seeking deals as well. There is no scenario where this is good for Trump, but Turley will continue to abase his reputation in an effort to make you think there is.

Although I am NOT a Trump fan I do enjoy Turley’s conservative views. Although I don’t see this as good news for Trump, this lady is nuts so no clue what she will or will not say. Trump certainly surrounded himself with nuts at the end. He has some good folks in his cabinet and advisers for several years but it deteriorated at the end, nuts and yes-men and women

Although I am NOT a Trump fan I do enjoy Turley’s conservative views. Although I don’t see this as good news for Trump, this lady is nuts so no clue what she will or will not say. Trump certainly surrounded himself with nuts at the end. He has some good folks in his cabinet and advisers for several years but it deteriorated at the end, nuts and yes-men and women
The fact that Sidney Powell was the first high-level seditionist to flip and avoided a felony conviction has led me the re-evaluate just how crazy she is. First to the table gets the food as they say and the deals will only get worse from here. Maybe she’s the smart one out of the group.

She has fully acknowledged that everything she said about election fraud was a lie from the beginning, which we already knew but continues to undermine the big lie. Maybe one day the last holdouts will finally acknowledge it was all part of the cynical effort by Trump to steal the election.

Other news today, one of the fraudulent electors in MI flipped and will testify. It’s all coming out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chopdawg75
The fact that Sidney Powell was the first high-level seditionist to flip and avoided a felony conviction has led me the re-evaluate just how crazy she is. First to the table gets the food as they say and the deals will only get worse from here. Maybe she’s the smart one out of the group.

She has fully acknowledged that everything she said about election fraud was a lie from the beginning, which we already knew but continues to undermine the big lie. Maybe one day the last holdouts will finally acknowledge it was all part of the cynical effort by Trump to steal the election.

Other news today, one of the fraudulent electors in MI flipped and will testify. It’s all coming out.

LOL...the only "stealing" Trump was involved with was "re-stealing" the election from Biden.....Powell only confirmed the obvious.....riding Trump's coat-tail was advantageous in 2019-2020, but not in 2023.

I wouldn't believe a damn word she says...but you go ahead, you obviously covet the taste of shit based on your love for the turnip currently selling out our country.

Bon appetite!

You love politics. Gonna challenge you to abandon the wonky political world for a minute and ask yourself how are things generally right now? How were things in 2019? Economy? World peace?
He's obsessed with the Bad Orange Man.

Can't say anything good about the dip-shit he voted for, so he refuses to swallow his pride and admit that Biden has been a total disaster.

LOL...the only "stealing" Trump was involved with was "re-stealing" the election from Biden.....Powell only confirmed the obvious.....riding Trump's coat-tail was advantageous in 2019-2020, but not in 2023.

I wouldn't believe a damn word she says...but you go ahead, you obviously covet the taste of shit based on your love for the turnip currently selling out our country.

Bon appetite!
#winning?

You love politics. Gonna challenge you to abandon the wonky political world for a minute and ask yourself how are things generally right now? How were things in 2019? Economy? World peace?
You are right, politics is a hobby for me, particularly given the last seven or so years.

So let’s see if I can answer you question in less than 1000 words (probably not).

Any comparison between now and 2019 needs to be qualified. Yes, the economy was strong in 2019, juiced by the Trump tax cuts that were good for the economy short term and bad for the deficit and interest rates long term.

2019 was before a global pandemic that killed almost six million people (over one million in the US) and the entirly unprecedented economic shutdown that resulted.

2019 was before Putin invaded his European neighbor, which amongst other things directly impacted global oil pricing. Of course, you can make the argument that Putin wouldn’t have invaded Ukraine if Trump were in office, but it doesn’t hold up. Everyone but the most extreme Trumpist now admit that Putin wanted Trump to win in both 2016 and 2020 and devoted significant resources to try and help make it happen. Is that because he thinks Trump is going to stand strong against his stated goal of reconstituting the USSR? Of course not.

So, the only reasonable way to evaluate Biden is based upon how the US economy is performing compared to the rest of the developed world. Inflation is a global problem, and we are ahead of the rest of the world in curtailing it, all while our GDP is growing at a better rate then almost any other economy (Japan has come on strong, but off of a long period of stagnation).

But of course this isn’t just a discussion of which current front runner is better for the economy. Every day, we add to the evidence that Trump has a temperament and lack of morals that makes him entirely unfit for office of any kind, much less POTUS. He absolutely failed in his oath to protect and serve the Constitution and the fact that he is still the front runner by a wide margin for the GOP is remarkable, but here we are.

It’s going to get (much) worse from here for Trump. The only question is when or if the GOP makes the hard decision to finally move on from him. The current mess in the House is an open battle for the soul of the party and does not suggest a positive outcome in 2024.

Last edited:
I’m of the opinion the disastrous withdrawal of Afghanistan really weakened America across the world and this contributed more to Putin’s calculation to move on Ukraine. Biden should have listened to his advisors and left a strike force with an airport in Afghanistan which would have strengthened the afghan forces and kept the Taliban somewhat in the hills. Not a trump fan, but he was crazy enough to keep some of our enemies at bay. He told Iran we would blow off 1/2 their ports if they didn’t get in line, which would starve their people. It worked. Biden’s too damn weak and demented to have any international presence and it’s showing. We need an Alpha President with common sense and humility. There are several and they are not named Trump or Biden

You are right, politics is a hobby for me, particularly given the last seven or so years.

So let’s see if I can answer you question in less than 1000 words (probably not).

Any comparison between now and 2019 needs to be qualified. Yes, the economy was strong in 2019, juiced by the Trump tax cuts that were good for the economy short term and bad for the deficit and interest rates long term.

2019 was before a global pandemic that killed almost six million people (over one million in the US) and the entirly unprecedented economic shutdown that resulted.

2019 was before Putin invaded his European neighbor, which amongst other things directly impacted global oil pricing. Of course, you can make the argument that Putin wouldn’t have invaded Ukraine if Trump were in office, but it doesn’t hold up. Everyone but the most extreme Trumpist now admit that Putin wanted Trump to win in both 2016 and 2020 and devoted significant resources to try and help make it happen. Is that because he thinks Trump is going to stand strong against his stated goal of reconstituting the USSR? Of course not.

So, the only reasonable way to evaluate Biden is based upon how the US economy is performing compared to the rest of the developed world. Inflation is a global problem, and we are ahead of the rest of the world in curtailing it, all while our GDP is growing at a better rate then almost any other economy (Japan has come on strong, but off of a long period of stagnation).

But of course this isn’t just a discussion of which current front runner is better for the economy. Every day, we add to the evidence that Trump has a temperament and lack of morals that makes him entirely unfit for office of any kind, much less POTUS. He absolutely failed in his oath to protect and serve the Constitution and the fact that he is still the front runner by a wide margin for the GOP is remarkable, but here we are.

It’s going to get (much) worse from here for Trump. The only question is when or if the GOP makes the hard decision to finally move on from him. The current mess in the House is an open battle for the soul of the party and does not suggest a positive outcome in 2024.
This is a pretty good post. It is a leap to think putin still attacks if trump is in office. He had the Chinese premier in the White House when he bombed Syria according to some. Trump actually told him this while he was there. Much like the story below told about Iran, he was not afraid to play rough. The same way he did when he lost the election. One thing I do praise him for is instilling fear of that into our enemies. You really believe all of the upheaval is just a coincidence that it started after Biden was elected. You hope that, but he looks like a weak old man at the mic. He has the old man schuffle. It is your truth you don’t want to see. Trump isn’t president. Blaming what is happening on him is admitting guilt yourself. The Buck stops with joe.

You want to know the real reason trump and all the pubs are leading in the polls over Biden. It is his economy and the massive shift to the progressive left. Ironically his super progressive platform failed to protect who put him in office. Instead of at least attempting to fix what is wrong here. He focuses elsewhere. The middle to lower class voters that put him in office are pissed. They are religious by nature. The progressive left has supported terrorists and an outfit that hates Christianity. Wants to extinguish it. Abortion isn’t even a topic anymore. Why, because no soccer mom is getting behind a party celebrating bullet holes in babies. Or celebrating a man competing in women’s sports.

Above all of this, the people suffering most in this economy he has told to kick rocks. Which the progressive left doesn’t really care about. The past democrat party did. A large part of your base can’t identify with this anymore. They feel left behind. This is why you can throw 2000 indictments at trump and he will still lead over Biden.

The left will not recognize the issue. They focus elsewhere. The gop is a mess, and yet still an easier option today to identify with. What does that say? This isn’t my opinion. It is in the polling numbers.

Reactions: willdup

I find hilarious that a person who you called batshit crazy and tried to discredit for months you are now going to have to believe their testimony, the life of someone with TDS

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I find hilarious that a person who you called batshit crazy and tried to discredit for months you are now going to have to believe their testimony, the life of someone with TDS
Turns out she wasn’t crazy and never believed her lies. She was just a committed grifter like the rest of them.

Remember when I said that the Kracken plea deal was going to start a run of defendants looking for deals?

Campaign lawyer Kenneth Chesebro just became the third defendant to take a plea deal in Fulton County, except he’s having to eat felony submission of false government documents related to the fake elector plan (reminder, there are multiple states where that plan was implemented).

He also avoids jail time but will certainly be disbarred.

And the deals get worse from here. Again, Powell is looking pretty smart today, right? Once they get to Rudy and the others who don’t plea or wait too-long to plea, she’s going to look like a certified genius

Last edited:
Jenna Ellis is the latest Trump lawyer to take a deal that included pleading guilty to felony aiding and abetting false statements. The dominoes continue to fall, just as they are designed to in these RICO cases.

Again, the Kraken lady is looking smart for avoiding a felony conviction by being the first attorney to take a deal.

MAGA - Make Attorneys Get Attorneys!

Jenna Ellis is the latest Trump lawyer to take a deal that included pleading guilty to felony aiding and abetting false statements. The dominoes continue to fall, just as they are designed to in these RICO cases.

Again, the Kraken lady is looking smart for avoiding a felony conviction by being the first attorney to take a deal.

MAGA - Make Attorneys Get Attorneys!

What’s coming out? You have been saying this for 4 years when is enough enough?

What’s coming out? You have been saying this for 4 years when is enough enough?
this alternate electors list or group has always seemed smelly to me. I have always thought (and still do) that large amounts of voter harvesting occurred along with some level of fraud with signatures on absentee ballots , however proving it without extensive investigation (and no one has stomach to do this investigation as it certainly gets into privacy issues) would be almost impossible. Thus the alternative electors seems way to shady and most likely illegal without actual proof. If Trump has some proof he has not shared, that would play into this case, however this seems risky to me far Trump. Moreover, the jury, although not as bad as NY, would not be as sympathetic to him.

His wisest move would be to endorse a candidate (Haley or DeSantis) who will beat Biden, pardon Trump and see if there is collusion among some of these DA’s and the justice department . Send some rabid Dept of Justice MAGA lawyers to pour over the Fulton Co DA’s office and see what you turn up then head to NY and do the same.

this alternate electors list or group has always seemed smelly to me. I have always thought (and still do) that large amounts of voter harvesting occurred along with some level of fraud with signatures on absentee ballots , however proving it without extensive investigation (and no one has stomach to do this investigation as it certainly gets into privacy issues) would be almost impossible. Thus the alternative electors seems way to shady and most likely illegal without actual proof. If Trump has some proof he has not shared, that would play into this case, however this seems risky to me far Trump. Moreover, the jury, although not as bad as NY, would not be as sympathetic to him.

His wisest move would be to endorse a candidate (Haley or DeSantis) who will beat Biden, pardon Trump and see if there is collusion among some of these DA’s and the justice department . Send some rabid Dept of Justice MAGA lawyers to pour over the Fulton Co DA’s office and see what you turn up then head to NY and do the same.
And DC also.

Reactions: DawgWCK
In just over a year , Donald Trump will likely win his 2nd term as president & hopefully start cleaning up the gigantic mess that Biden has put our country in. Many on here abhor Mr. Trump because of his tweets & tone , but actions speak much louder than words. The results Mr. Trump accomplished for our country were dramatically better for our citizenry than what is inhabiting the White House at the present moment. If you vote based on your feelings, you are very immature & ignorant.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT