ADVERTISEMENT

Turnout for early voting

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
I live in a rural county in NE Ga and we started early voting today. I’ve never voted early, always liked the feeling of voting on Election Day. To me it’s kind of like opening Christmas presents 3 weeks before 12/25.
But the wife and I decided to early vote this year, not sure why other than to make sure our vote was counted in case there’s some kind of issues on Nov 5.
When I got there at 9:30 the parking lot was full. I was voter 171 and an hour later the parking lot was still full. For my county of 25,000+ you can just sense an urgency and enthusiasm that hopefully is being felt nation wide.

I live in a rural county in NE Ga and we started early voting today. I’ve never voted early, always liked the feeling of voting on Election Day. To me it’s kind of like opening Christmas presents 3 weeks before 12/25.
But the wife and I decided to early vote this year, not sure why other than to make sure our vote was counted in case there’s some kind of issues on Nov 5.
When I got there at 9:30 the parking lot was full. I was voter 171 and an hour later the parking lot was still full. For my county of 25,000+ you can just sense an urgency and enthusiasm that hopefully is being felt nation wide.
I waited in line 2.5 hours to vote in Woodstock. Neighbors are saying it's a 3 hour wait now.

Reactions: JCarbo76
I’m in Lowndes county (Valdosta). Same thing. I didn’t even attempt to go inside. The traffic was standstill and the parking lot was slammed. People were parking and walking down the street to wait in line to vote. I’ll try again tomorrow. I’ve never seen that here and I always early vote.
JC

Reactions: SprayTanDawg
Just voted. Walton county, 40 minute wait

You did the right thing, I’ll be voting early here in Fla. I have no doubt the election will be close…shaking my head considering the Dems seem to be all in on their policy’s and their party’s coup.

Reactions: 3 Pete
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT