ADVERTISEMENT

Unusual event going on

Anecdotal. Dobbins doesn't operate a large 24hr operation and if they did you'd see MANY more landings/TO's west to east. During warm months the predominant wind direction around the ATL is out of the west-southwest. In winter it shifts a bit to West-Northwest. BUT it still all depends on whatever weather front is passing through as well as time of day. On calm days noise abatement procedures can also have an impact.... usually away from nearby houses. It's a fluid situation.

I completely agree and understand. I'm just stating, as someone who lived in the direct flight path for several years in the late 90s to early 2000s when the NAS was still active and they were still building the F22, the vast majority of aircraft land and takeoff from east to west. And I didn't see any weather pattern last night that would change that flight pattern. But I get your point.

Takeoffs from Dobbins/Locheed are almost always into the east.
They could be moving aircraft from there to a logistically optimal position....duh.
We either take NK out now or wait until they are even worse and then sit around with our head up our ass "hoping" they don't hit us.
I know you democRATs don't realize it, but hope is not a strategy.
The truth is, the last 3 presidents all ought to go to jail for dereliction of duty. Those NK punks should have been glowing years ago.

Well, there is a lot of anecdotal evidence here, but the only facts I see all point to eminent North Korean destruction!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT