ADVERTISEMENT

Venezuelan gang Tren de Aragua in Athens

3 Pete

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 8, 2001
Disneyland
Athens is a hub. It took MS-13 ten years to expand like they did in one year.
Here's the full story

91044921-13947303-image-a-5_1729354143297.jpg

Athens, Georgia

The man accused of killing a Georgia nursing college student has also been linked to the criminal enterprise TdA.

Jose Ibarra, 26, is charged in the death of the Laken Riley, 22, who was beaten to death while out running on the University of Georgia campus in February.

The indictment claimed Ibarra inflicted blunt-force trauma to her head and 'asphyxiated her in a manner unknown to jurors.'

It also stated that Ibarra 'seriously disfigured her head by striking her head multiple times with a rock.'

Ibarra's brother, Diego, 29, is also suspected of being a TdA member and while he is not charged in Riley's death, he is accused of green card fraud which he allegedly used to get a job in Athens.

Ibarra pleaded not guilty to charges related to Riley, including murder and kidnapping.

It is unclear if TdA is active in other parts of the Peach State but officials are concerned.

'We know they’re here in the state of Georgia,' Ken Howard, who is on the state's Bureau of Investigation’s gang task force, told InSightCrime.com.

'But as far as building out an intelligence database on the group that's well documented and identified, I wouldn’t say we’re there yet.'

Last edited:
Here's the full story

Athens, Georgia

The man accused of killing a Georgia nursing college student has also been linked to the criminal enterprise TdA.

Jose Ibarra, 26, is charged in the death of the Laken Riley, 22, who was beaten to death while out running on the University of Georgia campus in February.

The indictment claimed Ibarra inflicted blunt-force trauma to her head and 'asphyxiated her in a manner unknown to jurors.'

It also stated that Ibarra 'seriously disfigured her head by striking her head multiple times with a rock.'

Ibarra's brother, Diego, 29, is also suspected of being a TdA member and while he is not charged in Riley's death, he is accused of green card fraud which he allegedly used to get a job in Athens.

Ibarra pleaded not guilty to charges related to Riley, including murder and kidnapping.

It is unclear if TdA is active in other parts of the Peach State but officials are concerned.

'We know they’re here in the state of Georgia,' Ken Howard, who is on the state's Bureau of Investigation’s gang task force, told InSightCrime.com.

'But as far as building out an intelligence database on the group that's well documented and identified, I wouldn’t say we’re there yet.'
Word is they are in Gwinnett county as well. Imagine what this will look like in 4 more years of Kamala.
The good news is she will ban most of your firearms which will make them less dangerous.

Here's the full story

Athens, Georgia

Kamala has Laken’s blood all over her hands. She killed that poor girl.

How anyone could vote for her is astonishing to me.

I get it, Trump is a jerk and sends mean tweets. Kamala is flooding the country with illegal aliens and they kill and rape our girls. Sounds equal.

I get it, Trump is a jerk and sends mean tweets. Kamala is flooding the country with illegal aliens and they kill and rape our girls. Sounds equal.
libs are very sensitive people
take a look around the chat lol

Why would a prosecutor that's tough on crime enable more of it?

Here's the full story

Athens, Georgia

It makes me sick to my stomach that the home of my bulldawgs is a sanctuary city. That is why one of our students was violently murdered.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT