ADVERTISEMENT

Veteran Dawgs

3 Pete

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 8, 2001
Disneyland
Happy Memorial Day from the super patriots at Budweiser.

iu

I'm happy there are men and women who are willing to die and fight for this country. I am also forever grateful for those who have paid the ultimate price; shall they always be remembered as heroes?
don’t jump on your high horse big guy, of course they should be remembered but it ain’t a happy day for the families whose loved ones paid that price. Men and Women willing to fight and die are celebrated on Veterans Day.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
don’t jump on your high horse big guy, of course they should be remembered but it ain’t a happy day for the families whose loved ones paid that price. Men and Women willing to fight and die are celebrated on Veterans Day.
If that's how you feel you better not light up that grill or eat a single hot dog or burger. No family cookouts or days at the beach. If that's how you feel then your @$$ better be at the cemetery laying flags next to every veteran's grave. No parades down main street because by your logic that's an affront to veterans who have died and their families. Let's keep it 💯 if you're going to the arbiter of proper Memorial Day greetings and salutations

If that's how you feel you better not light up that grill or eat a single hot dog or burger. No family cookouts or days at the beach. If that's how you feel then your @$$ better be at the cemetery laying flags next to every veteran's grave. No parades down main street because by your logic that's an affront to veterans who have died and their families. Let's keep it 💯 if you're going to the arbiter of proper Memorial Day greetings and salutations
Hey hoss myself and a handful of other vets placed over a thousand flags yesterday at the Houston veterans cemetery what did you do? BTW you don’t lay flags unless they are on a casket, you post flags and lay wreaths. Keep on hating.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT