ADVERTISEMENT

Voted today, showed my ID 🪪

It’s actually pretty amazing not all states require photo identification in order to vote for one of if not the most powerful position on planet earth

But whatever our election process is a circus

Everybody of voting age has an ID unless they have something to hide.
You-need-ID-for-that.jpg

For the 7th time in my lifetime I voted for POTUS election. For the 7th time I was required to show my ID. I just don’t understand how you can vote without an ID. What am I missing? Explain to me like I’m 5 years old.
So you don't understand something you have never done? It sounds like you are a normal person. Maybe someone on the radio is trying to get you to worry and be afraid.

It’s actually pretty amazing not all states require photo identification in order to vote for one of if not the most powerful position on planet earth

But whatever our election process is a circus
Federal elections need to be under uniform federal rules
State and local races can be whatever the states want

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Federal elections need to be under uniform federal rules
State and local races can be whatever the states want
Yet, current federal rules don't require proof of citizenship to vote.

Federal law states that only US citizens are eligible to vote in federal elections. However, federal agencies register voters without documented proof of citizenship, only the person's affirmation that they are eligible to vote.

So you don't understand something you have never done? It sounds like you are a normal person. Maybe someone on the radio is trying to get you to worry and be afraid.
A guy on the radio said yesterday I could save $99 a month on my car insurance. I didn’t believe him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT