ADVERTISEMENT

Warnock siphoned 70k in campaign funds to pay back child support

Even if this was 100% accurate, it would not matter.

He's a Democrat. He can do what he wants.
My bad 61k plus much more on other personal expenses

Foremost, it's not just the Dems. If you are willing to look, the reason why est Pubs had to help torpedo Trump and it's not because he was the first azzhole to occupy the office.

right but my point is while some people you can trust and some you can’t, after what I have seen out of the dem party the last 1.5 years, has been nothing short of evil. Therefore I don’t trust any democrat and some reps. But every person that is willing to align themselves with these democrat knaves, is not trustworthy….EVERY …..SINGLE…….ONE

Last edited:
Here is a link to Warnock’s FEC disclosure reports listing the expenses to a nanny service.

Nanny Care
You know something that's funny......thats LEGAL. You guys are really really really bad at this. So you've just shown you've tried to demonize Warnock for something that's LEGAL.

I wonder who far this LIE has spread. Lol

"Childcare expenses​

Campaign funds may be used to pay for a candidate’s childcare expenses that are incurred as a direct result of campaign activities."

My bad 61k plus much more on other personal expenses

So read that link and could find no where that stats Watnock used funds for child support payments.

Oh you maybe meant that its legal to use funds on childcare.......dont worry I'll post the link showing its LEGAL for you here:

Reactions: jbpayne32
You know something that's funny......thats LEGAL. You guys are really really really bad at this. So you've just shown you've tried to demonize Warnock for something that's LEGAL.

I wonder who far this LIE has spread. Lol

"Childcare expenses​

Campaign funds may be used to pay for a candidate’s childcare expenses that are incurred as a direct result of campaign activities."

You’re right. it was child care not child support. But if you read the article he sure comes off like a guy worthy of your support lol.

So you've just shown you've tried to demonize Warnock for something that's LEGAL.
??? You asked for a link. Did I say anything about legality?

If investigated, he just needs to be able to show that the 61k was expended due to campaign activities.

??? You asked for a link. Did I say anything about legality?

If investigated, he just needs to be able to show that the 61k was expended due to campaign activities.
So what you're saying is when someone asks for evidence of a claim you're making it's ok for that evidence to be misleading...gotcha.

Why would he be investigated? It's for child care and he can spend funds on child care. Please make it make sense.

right but my point is while some people you can trust and some you can’t, after what I have seen out of the dem party the last 1.5 years, has been nothing short of evil. Therefore I don’t not trust any democrat and some reps. But every person that is willing to align themselves with these democrat knaves, is not trustworthy….EVERY …..SINGLE…….ONE
Really?? ….EVERY …..SINGLE…….ONE? Damn, that's a lot of people.

Reactions: Lady43
Really?? ….EVERY …..SINGLE…….ONE? Damn, that's a lot of people.

yeah and they all suck. Every single one. Anyone that can attach their name and align their values with this dem party after the destruction of liberty, abuse of kids and perversion of our laws should be called out for what they are

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Even if this was 100% accurate, it would not matter.

He's a Democrat. He can do what he wants.
He did that so he wouldn’t end up in jail. He just might end up in jail anyway. 😄

As it should because it's misleading and not true.
If it makes you angry it just shows how uninformed you are. He had to, he was going to jail for not paying child support. Just imagine how his children felt when they had to do without things they needed and see their dad living high on the hog.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT