ADVERTISEMENT

was always issued chloroquine, for malaria, prior to deploying into Central America in '80s

wayxpython

Diehard supporter
Oct 20, 2011
Willacoochee, GA
never took them because of the side effects of unusual dreams and erectile dysfunction.
Covid-19-plague-doctor_1200.jpg

They kept me on quinine pills year round for Africa, which was fine since you didn't want an erection there anyway.
I always felt Egyptian women were very underrated, yet, the country itself was pretty nasty.
womenegypt2.jpg

I was one of the few who didn't take the USO tour of the pyramids.......instead, stayed behind and made time with the female local national cooks at the base chow hall.
giza-pyramids-and-the-egyptian-museum-tour-tour-2-339204_1547126168.JPG

I always felt Egyptian women were very underrated, yet, the country itself was pretty nasty.
womenegypt2.jpg

I was one of the few who didn't take the USO tour of the pyramids.......instead, stayed behind and made time with the female local national cooks at the base chow hall.
Yes, that's true, there are some beauties in North Africa. I used to have to take engineers into Cairo to teach the Egyptians how not to crash their shit, and I took this one grouchy bastard to the pyramids and he said "You seen one pile of rocks, you seen 'em all."

never took them because of the side effects of unusual dreams and erectile dysfunction.
Covid-19-plague-doctor_1200.jpg
So is hydroxycluorquine only dangerous when prescribed for Covid 19 patients, but not Lupus or arthritis? The same as gathering for protesting isn’t dangerous, but going to church, funerals, weddings and graduations are?

Last edited:
womenegypt2.jpg

Hypothetically, if you had to trade in for a new bride, would you look in the mail-order-bride ads for women from Egypt, Guam, Panama or the federal prison system? Kind of interested in how you'd rank those demographics as wife material, me. Did not feel that including Turkey would be fair to the other groups.

Hypothetically, if you had to trade in for a new bride, would you look in the mail-order-bride ads for women from Egypt, Guam, Panama or the federal prison system? Kind of interested in how you'd rank those demographics as wife material, me. Did not feel that including Turkey would be fair to the other groups.
I'd go with federal prison system 'cause of better clientele.......2) Egypt only 'cause Egyptian lover might have been spoiled by the caliphate....wood be mandated I get her on my waterbed for couple of hours prior to letting her get around knives. Additionally, had my heart broken by Egyptian Navy girl in Puerto Rico, circa '90, before going into harm's way. 3). Panama only 'cause majority of its prime candidates have hauled ass to other 3rd world nations since Carter handed over the canal. 4) Guam .... based on its small selection pool.
127696.jpg

535600_022615-cc-women-behind-bars-lowe.jpg

The inmate on the right in the group counseling session is very, very beautiful. Some lucky man is going to walk into a bar in 12 to 18 months, buy her a drink, take her back to his place after curfew, fall in love with her, and have his heart broken when she inevitably returns to her street life. It will end in tears, but for about 6 months, he is going to have every single fantasy come true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT