ADVERTISEMENT

Washington riot fascist?

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
Oh boy, here we go again. Only a rascist can see rascism in an event that had no rascism. Have we have gotten to the point that certain politicians and sports celebrities now take events and twist the narrative to try and show how rascist it could have been under a different circumstances? Is it not enough that we fight rascism where it is real that we now have to play pretend in situations that it is not present?

What are you blathering on about. I assume it’s something that’s supposed to minimize the fact you support the domestic terrorism that occurred Wednesday.

On the contrary, if you attack the capital you should be arrested, charged and serve time and possibly lose your life.
I'm blathering about our newly elected president wondering about how bad things would have been had it been a BLM event.
He's supposed to be healing our nation and yet the first thing to come out of his mouth is more divisiveness. How do you argue something that never happened?

Oh boy, here we go again. Only a rascist can see rascism in an event that had no rascism. Have we have gotten to the point that certain politicians and sports celebrities now take events and twist the narrative to try and show how rascist it could have been under a different circumstances? Is it not enough that we fight rascism where it is real that we now have to play pretend in situations that it is not present?

"Certain politicians".... try ALL politicians. If you think there's a politician out there that isn't pandering to a certain group its probably because he's pandering to you and you're just oblivious to it because he's saying things you agree with. I assume you are referring to Biden's comments about "if it had been blacks"... and I absolutely agree he was pandering to that crowd. But the black community doesn't think he's pandering, they just see a man speaking the truth because they agree with him.

This is the system we've created unfortunately. Democracy is the best course no doubt, but it has its drawbacks when all we want to see in office is people who absolutely agree with us... and when we see our Republican politicians negotiating with the other side we see it as a sign of weakness. The pandering will continue as long both sides continue down this path because the only way to get re-elected and stay in power is to pander to your side and hope you motivate them enough to turn out in strong numbers and vote for you.

Reactions: ClydeDawg
It is difficult to propagandize and rewrite history when there is so much visual media documenting what happened. The fact that it was the rioters themselves who captured and shared what will be the evidence that gets them fired and/or prosecuted is particularly appreciated.

Reactions: RawDawg18
It is difficult to propagandize and rewrite history when there is so much visual media documenting what happened. The fact that it was the rioters themselves who captured and shared what will be the evidence that gets them fired and/or prosecuted is particularly appreciated.

I agree, taking pictures and selfies sitting in Pelosi's office, pictures of people removing items from the Capitol etc., they need to be found and many have been already.

How about you just stick to condemning trump and terrorists he invited to attack our capitol.

I can think for myself Tulsa. How about we condemn the attack but also stop the ridiculous rascist comments that further divide our already fractured nation.
How can you argue a hypothetical? It's so easy to just throw these comments out there knowing that they can't be proven or disproven.

Reactions: ugateke24 and Spe77

The domestic terrorist inside the capitol wearing the Auschwitz shirt looked like a tolerant man.

What a weirdass angle to take.

• Haha
Reactions: Tulsa A. Dawg
I agree, taking pictures and selfies sitting in Pelosi's office, pictures of people removing items from the Capitol etc., they need to be found and many have been already.
I am glad you agree, but I think you may not have read the article I posted. There were a number of examples of racist symbols, t shirts, a makeshift gallows and people flashing white power signs. Suggesting that there were not significant racist overtones to much of what happened Wednesday is to not look at the evidence.

Reactions: mitchelldawg

willdup, you seem to be a relatively smart fella , so let me ask you a question. Do you honestly believe that those rioters who did all that damage were really Trump supporters?

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
willdup, you seem to be a relatively smart fella , so let me ask you a question. Do you honestly believe that those rioters who did all that damage were really Trump supporters?
Thanks for the sincere question. We all (and I am guilty of this for sure) ask too many rhetorical questions because we assume we already know the answers.

I absolutely believe nearly all of the people in the Capitol building were Trump supporters. I believe this because there is ample photo and video evidence, many of the people are being identified by name and their digital footprint makes their loyalties clear.

I posted this yesterday, but it is particularly interesting to look at who was in the Senate Chamber. There are plenty of clear photos and we will know for sure soon enough, but these people do not look like Anifa and in fact the older gentleman is believed to be retired senior military. He certainly looks the part.

Regardless, a number of people have already been identified and none have been shown to be false flag operators.

This of course makes the absolute lies about Antifa told on the floor of the house by Matt Gaetz, and amplified by Fox, absolutely reprehensible.

Reactions: celticdawg

— this was a false flag
— the protestors were patriots

Pick one

Reactions: willdup
YES! I have friends and people I have known for years, that i DARE not bring up Trump in a negative way. I am not sure at this point that with a little alcohol they might would shoot my ass! I kid you not. I have NEVER seen people so devoted to ANYONE! If you don't think some of these followers that are not dangerous, then I don't know what to tell you. This was not Antefa, BLM, it was Trump cultists that was whipped into a frenzy by their leader!

Thanks for the sincere question. We all (and I am guilty of this for sure) ask too many rhetorical questions because we assume we already know the answers.

I absolutely believe nearly all of the people in the Capitol building were Trump supporters. I believe this because there is ample photo and video evidence, many of the people are being identified by name and their digital footprint makes their loyalties clear.

I posted this yesterday, but it is particularly interesting to look at who was in the Senate Chamber. There are plenty of clear photos and we will know for sure soon enough, but these people do not look like Anifa and in fact the older gentleman is believed to be retired senior military. He certainly looks the part.

Regardless, a number of people have already been identified and none have been shown to be false flag operators.

This of course makes the absolute lies about Antifa told on the floor of the house by Matt Gaetz, and amplified by Fox, absolutely reprehensible.

Ok then, I guess we will all be speaking Mandarin by 2040 anyway , so it really doesnt matter.

IMO, 99.999 percent of any political supporter would not engage in reprehensible behavior like this. These are extreme lunatics. Kinda like the ones who killed David Dorn for example, or maybe like the ones that set the Portland Federal Courthouse on fire and tried to bomb it. Bad apples ruin the whole bunch I guess....

YES! I have friends and people I have known for years, that i DARE not bring up Trump in a negative way. I am not sure at this point that with a little alcohol they might would shoot my ass! I kid you not. I have NEVER seen people so devoted to ANYONE! If you don't think some of these followers that are not dangerous, then I don't know what to tell you. This was not Antefa, BLM, it was Trump cultists that was whipped into a frenzy by their leader!

-YES! I have friends and people I have known for years, that i DARE not bring up Trump in a negative way. I am not sure at this point that with a little alcohol they might would shoot my ass

that goes both ways and if you tell me other wise you are not being honest

On the contrary, if you attack the capital you should be arrested, charged and serve time and possibly lose your life.
I'm blathering about our newly elected president wondering about how bad things would have been had it been a BLM event.
He's supposed to be healing our nation and yet the first thing to come out of his mouth is more divisiveness. How do you argue something that never happened?
Not hard to see the difference in peaceful protests that were tear gassed so Trump could pose with a bible in front of a church and capitol police waving in the patriots.

Not hard to hear the difference in "when the looting starts the shooting starts" and "we love you; you're very special."

ap_201538622364011_wide-b070944736fe027bbb81b95cc5c728d4bc879d39-s800-c85.jpg

vs.

I don't know what is in anyone's heart, but there was a huge difference in the government's response to both protests.

Reactions: jcadams
There is no excuse to attack the United States. None. Ever. It will be punished and an example will be made.

"Certain politicians".... try ALL politicians. If you think there's a politician out there that isn't pandering to a certain group its probably because he's pandering to you and you're just oblivious to it because he's saying things you agree with. I assume you are referring to Biden's comments about "if it had been blacks"... and I absolutely agree he was pandering to that crowd. But the black community doesn't think he's pandering, they just see a man speaking the truth because they agree with him.

This is the system we've created unfortunately. Democracy is the best course no doubt, but it has its drawbacks when all we want to see in office is people who absolutely agree with us... and when we see our Republican politicians negotiating with the other side we see it as a sign of weakness. The pandering will continue as long both sides continue down this path because the only way to get re-elected and stay in power is to pander to your side and hope you motivate them enough to turn out in strong numbers and vote for you.

I believe all he is saying is this isn't the time or place for our president elect to be speaking a divisive message about black and white and pandering to one side if he gave a crap about stopping violence.

I mean lets just impeach Biden now because his words are more likely to incite a riot than trumps.

Reactions: BlessedDawg
Not hard to see the difference in peaceful protests that were tear gassed so Trump could pose with a bible in front of a church and capitol police waving in the patriots.

Not hard to hear the difference in "when the looting starts the shooting starts" and "we love you; you're very special."

vs.

I don't know what is in anyone's heart, but there was a huge difference in the government's response to both protests.
Trump supporters on here love to blame the liberal media for Trump and the country's problems. All we have to do it actually listen to what Trump says and does in person and on Twitter and access the primary news sources that the internet facilitates to pass judgement. It is all out there for people to see for themselves.

If they didn't want to be seen as racist, then the extremists who invaded the capital shouldn't have been led by known neo-nazis and white nationalists who came in with confederate flags and anti-Semitic clothing while flashing white power signs and they shouldn't have hung nooses outside the capitol

I believe all he is saying is this isn't the time or place for our president elect to be speaking a divisive message about black and white and pandering to one side if he gave a crap about stopping violence.

I mean lets just impeach Biden now because his words are more likely to incite a riot than trumps.

I understood what he was saying... and it also wasnt the time for an outgoing President to hold a rally in Washington, DC and tell the crowd that he was going to march with them to the Capital Building and show strength and force and stop the vote. See, it goes both ways. Politicians pander to their base. It doesnt matter which side their on.

As for Biden's words. They came just a day after Trump's words. So if Biden's are more likely to cause a riot, I guess we get to just sit back and see if thats true. Because we already know the outcome of Trump's words.

If they didn't want to be seen as racist, then the extremists who invaded the capital shouldn't have been led by known neo-nazis and white nationalists who came in with confederate flags and anti-Semitic clothing while flashing white power signs and they shouldn't have hung nooses outside the capitol
None of what's happening requires deep analysis or an understanding of nuance or subtlety. It is all out there to see. If you have anything but anger and disdain for Trump and the people who were involved Wednesday than you are a seditionist and should be treated accordingly.

None of what's happening requires deep analysis or an understanding of nuance or subtlety. It is all out there to see. If you have anything but anger and disdain for Trump and the people who were involved Wednesday than you are a seditionist and should be treated accordingly.

Please share who or where anyone has approved the actions of those responsible. I have yet to hear anyone say that they support it.
But where were you and other liberals this summer when cities were being looted and burned and yes people killed? Was your silence a sign of approval?
The problem is that we don't see each other's political views as differences to be debated. I understand that you don't think like me and when comments are made by the right that upsets the left you respond accordingly. But why can't the left acknowledge that half of the country thinks differently and when the left says something that upsets the right all we hear is justification for the words or action rather than simply understanding our fundamental differences.

Reactions: ugateke24
Please share who or where anyone has approved the actions of those responsible. I have yet to hear anyone say that they support it.
But where were you and other liberals this summer when cities were being looted and burned and yes people killed? Was your silence a sign of approval?
The problem is that we don't see each other's political views as differences to be debated. I understand that you don't think like me and when comments are made by the right that upsets the left you respond accordingly. But why can't the left acknowledge that half of the country thinks differently and when the left says something that upsets the right all we hear is justification for the words or action rather than simply understanding our fundamental differences.
Nearly half of Republicans support the invasion of the US Capitol

https://www.economist.com/graphic-d...licans-support-the-invasion-of-the-us-capitol

Reactions: celticdawg

vs.

You do know that the president is not in charge of the Capitol security? Guess who is responsible? Pelosi and the House of Representatives. The Dems are in charge through a committee. They were assured that everything was planned and were prepared.
Good try though.

Coul
-YES! I have friends and people I have known for years, that i DARE not bring up Trump in a negative way. I am not sure at this point that with a little alcohol they might would shoot my ass

that goes both ways and if you tell me other wise you are not being honest
Could be. Just not where I live. Believe me, where I live it feels like an island!

You do know that the president is not in charge of the Capitol security? Guess who is responsible? Pelosi and the House of Representatives. The Dems are in charge through a committee. They were assured that everything was planned and were prepared.
Good try though.
The congressional hearings on this failure will be fascinating.

Perhaps more interesting to me than the failure of the Capitol police, are the questions regarding why it took so long for reinforcements to arrive. Listen to what the Governor of MD had to say on the topic and ask yourself why his efforts to deploy the MD National Guard required a full ninety minutes to receive approval.

Good try though.
I never made that claim, and find it interesting you picked that tiny morsel thinking you discredited my post.

And your details are a little off on the Capitol Police. https://www.uscp.gov/the-department/oversight

Good try though.

I am glad you agree, but I think you may not have read the article I posted. There were a number of examples of racist symbols, t shirts, a makeshift gallows and people flashing white power signs. Suggesting that there were not significant racist overtones to much of what happened Wednesday is to not look at the evidence.
I believe hes referring to the police reaction had the idiots been black folks.

vs.

I believe the top photo, from the church protest, is after two days of protesters defacing monuments, buildings, jumping a gate at the white house, injuring secret service agents, and looting at City Center and Farragut Square

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT