ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Way ND: Who is the most overrated musical artist of all time?

Surprised it took so long for an attack on DMB ... I hate you now.

Seriously, DMB is the only bad that I will always listen to any live album and would never listen to a studio album. I know that is why they are a "jam band" ,,, but I can't stand their studio albums, love their live albums.
Hey man to each their own. Lots of people trashing the eagles, I love the eagles.

Grunge (plain old rock n roll)’started way before Nirvana, they were just the 1st band you heard on the radio who played this grunge thing. Tons of Seattle bands were doing there thing well before Nirvana. Mother love Bone , Green River, Malfunkshun, Soundgarden etc. Chris Cornell is light years more talented than Cobain. He gets all the praise because he’s dead. I loved Nirvana, but Cobain isn’t all that

Soundgarden and Nirvana are generally viewed as the first bands to take grunge into the mainstream. Cornell is definitely more talented than Cobain and I would argue Dave Grohl is as well but Nirvana will always hold a unique place in rock history.

Surprised it took so long for an attack on DMB ... I hate you now.

Seriously, DMB is the only bad that I will always listen to any live album and would never listen to a studio album. I know that is why they are a "jam band" ... but I can't stand their studio albums, love their live albums.

Hating DMB is a cool thing now for whatever reason. I’ve always enjoyed them but not in my Top 10.

Taylor Swift-no one has ever gotten further with less talent
YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!!1!!11!

90706bc7fdd33f7eabfdd7d3778472469c-24-taylor-swift-instagram.rsquare.w700.jpg

Grunge (plain old rock n roll)’started way before Nirvana, they were just the 1st band you heard on the radio who played this grunge thing. Tons of Seattle bands were doing there thing well before Nirvana. Mother love Bone , Green River, Malfunkshun, Soundgarden etc. Chris Cornell is light years more talented than Cobain. He gets all the praise because he’s dead. I loved Nirvana, but Cobain isn’t all that
Dinosaur Jr is the most underrated of the grunge scene and those guys are still putting out solid albums.

The Eagles literally had a band practice and someone said “Hey, let’s call ourselves The Eagles!” And they all said “ok.” Punt them into the sun.

their solo stuff is fine.

Loved the Eagles. Even if you don't like them, you can't argue with the sheer number of hits.........

This is all a matter of taste obviously but I would argue they had a lot of hits because the were the Eagles not because they were making great music

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT