ADVERTISEMENT

What are we going to do when gas hits five dollars a gallon and

Brandon will send you a check because he cares for you and especially your vote.

He will get right on it as soon as he can get the college loans forgiven.
My nephew graduated from Georgia academic scholarship. Graduated with honors. His life long dream was to go to Harvard Law School, did two years of Teach For America because it would look good on his Harvard application. Applied at Harvard was accepted, no scholarship because he was a white male. He took a student loan for $250,000.00 to pay for 3 years law school. He has just paid it all back at $2,500.00 a month. Do you think I want to pay for people who took the loan for people who got a loan, no buckle your belt and PAY it. 😫

My nephew graduated from Georgia academic scholarship. Graduated with honors. His life long dream was to go to Harvard Law School, did two years of Teach For America because it would look good on his Harvard application. Applied at Harvard was accepted, no scholarship because he was a white male. He took a student loan for $250,000.00 to pay for 3 years law school. He has just paid it all back at $2,500.00 a month. Do you think I want to pay for people who took the loan for people who got a loan, no buckle your belt and PAY it. 😫
That is a great life lesson. Good for him.

Sadly, many people will keep supporting Joe Biden and demonizing Donald Trump.

all this is by design, the Biden cuck to the WEF and world bankers administration isn't apologizing and they aren't doing a damn thing to fix it in fact they keep making it worse on purpose, they are trying to collapse the economy and usher in the great reset that Schuab and all those demonic pieces of shit are trying to usher in with their new world order. Very disgusting!

HLS provides large amounts of financial aid on a needs basis; the HLS Grant assistance program provides assistance to 40%+ of HLS students (although the HLS Grant program doesn’t cover all costs and students often have to borrow to cover the full amount).

And HLS students are not denied a scholarship because they are “a white male”. That’s simply not true - unlike most law schools, HLS does not provide merit based scholarships. ALL of their scholarship money goes to supporting needs-based students.

But good for your nephew for paying back the money he borrowed. That’s the right thing to do - I’m assuming he took over 15 years to pay it all back at $25k per year?
He would have actually paid $30k per year.

Reactions: natty.now
Brandon will send you a check because he cares for you and especially your vote.

After 50 years of being elected the con artist will never have accomplished anything.

all this is by design, the Biden cuck to the WEF and world bankers administration isn't apologizing and they aren't doing a damn thing to fix it in fact they keep making it worse on purpose, they are trying to collapse the economy and usher in the great reset that Schuab and all those demonic pieces of shit are trying to usher in with their new world order. Very disgusting!
And yet, the people who get hurt the worst keep voting for it. Great education system we got.

Reactions: ugateke24
That’s the way you do it. Congrats. Just tell him to stay away from Bendini, Lambert and Locke.

Biden’s Admin is either grossly incompetent or it’s all intentional.
Isn't he going to Saudi Arabia to beg for oil after hurling insults at the Salman regime nonstop for over 2 years while talking up support for their sworn enemies?

He wants to pay a premium for Saudi oil as part of his war on American energy so the Saudis can ship it to us on tankers that burn thousands of tons of fossil fuels per hour, but in his mind have no environmental impact?

That should work out well for Mr. Diplomacy.

your president will cut you a check to increase debt and inch us closer to a recession
its the dems way

Is this before or after he cures cancer?

Reactions: d-dawg
People call in because of gas prices
We can do one of two things.

Pay more for gas, or
Pay even more to buy an elec car

At 10,000 miles a year, let’s do some math.

At $2.00 a gallon at 20 miles per gallon, it cost about .10 a mile for gas.

At $5.00 a gallon at 20 MPG, it costs .25 a mile for gas

At 10,000 miles a year@ .10 = $1,000 gas cost
At 10,000 miles a year @.25= $2,500 gas cost

$1,500 difference.

$125 month difference.

Do you save money buying a $60,000 elec car? Not close.

Buy the $5.00 a gallon gas until the Repubs get back in office to get it back to around $2.25. Problem solved.

Reactions: BonJax
I don’t think Harvard Law gives out scholarships. This is how you create a BS narrative by making outlandish claims knowing your peers will just go along with it…Sheesh

Reactions: natty.now
I don’t think Harvard Law gives out scholarships. This is how you create a BS narrative by making outlandish claims knowing your peers will just go along with it…Sheesh
Just to even the ideology game, yes Harvard provides needs based and race base scholarships. They do not provide merit based, because it takes away from the ability to provide needs and racial quota scholarships.

Is this where I am suppose to say Sheesh or something like that to assume you are speaking BS? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: Spe77
We can do one of two things.

Pay more for gas, or
Pay even more to buy an elec car

At 10,000 miles a year, let’s do some math.

At $2.00 a gallon at 20 miles per gallon, it cost about .10 a mile for gas.

At $5.00 a gallon at 20 MPG, it costs .25 a mile for gas

At 10,000 miles a year@ .10 = $1,000 gas cost
At 10,000 miles a year @.25= $2,500 gas cost

$1,500 difference.

$125 month difference.

Do you save money buying a $60,000 elec car? Not close.

Buy the $5.00 a gallon gas until the Repubs get back in office to get it back to around $2.25. Problem solved.
one of three or four things: drive less, drive more efficient cars

people forget that you don't have to drive the F150 to the seven eleven

Reactions: PotimusWillie
As we should.
Most incompetent, loony Admin ever.

I love asking Lefties what would have happened in Virginia in January when a 48 mile long traffic jam resulted from a snowstorm if every vehicle were electric. I also love asking how they feel about brown and black outs in CA and TX BEFORE everyone is forced to convert to electric vehicles.

one of three or four things: drive less, drive more efficient cars

people forget that you don't have to drive the F150 to the seven eleven
Dang it, now you tell me. I bought the 150 to drive to the seven eleven for beer so I wouldn’t have to pull the 350 out of the carport on errand runs.

• Haha
Reactions: nice marmot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT