ADVERTISEMENT

What the heck have we become

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
This Netflix movie call cuties . This is what is wrong with respect for women later in life . It’s trash movies like this . My blushing bride called and cancel Netflix and the customer service person said the movie is a misunderstanding between viewer .

there no misunderstanding between the words of cancel my service .

Stuff like that is becoming normalized.

These people are sick.

it’s why women are viewed the way they are by some creeps. Here we have me too movement and this is the trash they make as a movie for kids .

its sick and whoever let their kids play a part in that movie should be horse whipped and shamed on the public square.

it’s why women are viewed the way they are by some creeps. Here we have me too movement and this is the trash they make as a movie for kids .

its sick and whoever let their kids play a part in that movie should be horse whipped and shamed on the public square.

Absolutely correct. This isn’t even a case of “they’re 16-17 but they look 22,” these girls are obviously middle school age if even that. Being paraded around like no women should, even if grown.

This Netflix movie call cuties . This is what is wrong with respect for women later in life . It’s trash movies like this . My blushing bride called and cancel Netflix and the customer service person said the movie is a misunderstanding between viewer .

Much respect and I wish all subscribers had the moxy and moral fortitude to do the same as you and your bride. They promote sexualizing children, teen suicide and perversion.

Much respect and I wish all subscribers had the moxy and moral fortitude to do the same as you and your bride. They promote sexualizing children, teen suicide and perversion.

I have seen the damage and I seen the fear in a child eyes . After being attacked . I won’t support a company that glorifies it .

Netflix will have to do some serious house cleaning for me to come back .

They like to tout the film won awards - including SunDance festival. One of the founders of SunDance was convicted of sex abuse with a child. 6-year sentence.

Canceled mine yesterday. Told them I don’t appreciate or support pedophilia in any form.

Listen to this Hollywood Hero DEFEND Roman Polanski raping a 13 year old girl.
"She was asking for it".
LITERALLY defending Polanski.

I dare y'all to listen to the whole thing.
The amazing thing is that pervert Howard Stern is actually calling him out, and speaking truth.

That whole town is going to burn to the ground.

Listen to this Hollywood Hero DEFEND Roman Polanski raping a 13 year old girl.
"She was asking for it".
LITERALLY defending Polanski.

I dare y'all to listen to the whole thing.
The amazing thing is that pervert Howard Stern is actually calling him out, and speaking truth.

That whole town is going to burn to the ground.

Well, I watched the whole thing and was disappointed, as almost always when I learn who these people really are. I guess I'm better off avoiding the reality while there is still some entertainment I can stomach. And Howard Stern on the high ground is shaky footing at best. Whenever I see one of these people I want to scream STFU and make a movie, or sing something, play the damned piano. As if what he said was not bad enough, his coked-out voice is enough to make you want to flamethrower him.

Yes, getting millions.

Anyone who paid for a Netflix subscription after Susan Rice and the Obamas were bribed to endorse, excuse me, paid to produce its garbage helped fund this abomination.

Anyone who watched an NFL game, bought team merchandise, bought NFL video games for the kids at Christmas, etc. after Kaepernick's crap funded the current crowd of players running around honoring felons.

I could go on all day, but Americans are too lazy, too apathetic and too addicted to entertainment to adhere to any sort of principle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT