ADVERTISEMENT

What the latest on the democrat congressman that had a Chinese

Reactions: nice marmot
Swalwell is not my favorite politician, but he was investigated and cleared of any wrongdoing. It's not like he's believed to have provided her with any classified information. That would be a major issue.

The article , which I couldn't read , it wanted me to subscribe ...I did notice the date was 2017 ?

Ran a quick Google search on the subject - no new articles since the story came out in early December (at least nothing new on the first 2 pages of search results)
That's because you used Google, which will not show you results that Sunny Pichai doesn't want you to see. The level of censorship is surprising.

Google, Bing and Yahoo are all doing the same thing. Try another search engine, like DuckDuckGo.

Reactions: doug518
That's because you used Google, which will not show you results that Sunny Pichai doesn't want you to see. The level of censorship is surprising.

Google, Bing and Yahoo are all doing the same thing. Try another search engine, like DuckDuckGo.
I like DuckDuckGo and use it regularly - do not see any difference in the search results. No updates on this story since December

Reactions: Deadlyputter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT