ADVERTISEMENT

What would you do if a group of “protesters” camped on your lawn and blocked your driveway?

I'd confront them, hope one or more tried to harm me,& kill his or her ass, It's your property & you have a right to self defense. In the county I live, you would never be charged let alone convicted. Also, I imagine to crowd would disperse rather quickly after the first shot or two!

I'd confront them, hope one or more tried to harm me,& kill his or her ass, It's your property & you have a right to self defense. In the county I live, you would never be charged let alone convicted. Also, I imagine to crowd would disperse rather quickly after the first shot or two!
These Nazis are not going to mess with us ole country boys. They know if they do we will skin them alive.

Would you consider it their right to freedom of speech?
Hell no
Turn on the sprinklers filled with sulfur smelling water of Florida.
Crank up loud any music they would find offensive to drown them out
Play recording of gunfire maybe
Find and turn on bright strobe lights
Try to think of any obnoxious thing I could do to go find another place to roost
Then follow them there and rinse and repeat
Call police

Would you consider it their right to freedom of speech?
You supported the right of imbecile white trash to chase down and shotgun a young jogger, just because he did not look like he belonged (i.e. he was black) in a low end middle class redneck Brunswick neighborhood.

So it’s lame to pose these issues in the form of a question. I know what you would do.

You supported the right of imbecile white trash to chase down and shotgun a young jogger, just because he did not look like he belonged (i.e. he was black) in a low end middle class redneck Brunswick neighborhood.

So it’s lame to pose these issues in the form of a question. I know what you would do.
I supported the right of white trash to be innocent until proven guilty.

I never said they shot a young jogger because he didn’t look like he belonged in the neighborhood.

Your opinion becomes your truth.

You though, seem to be quite prejudice and act a supremest. When someone doesn’t meet your community and income standard, you talk down to them and call them names.

So as a racist bigot, answer my first question. Should activists have the right to camp in your yard and block your driveway?

Valid question.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I supported the right of white trash to be innocent until proven guilty.

I never said they shot a young jogger because he didn’t look like he belonged in the neighborhood.

Your opinion becomes your truth.

You though, seem to be quite prejudice and act a supremest. When someone doesn’t meet your community and income standard, you talk down to them and call them names.

So as a racist bigot, answer my first question. Should activists have the right to camp in your yard and block your driveway?

Valid question.
You need to go back and look at your posts. You didn’t just defend it - you endorsed it. And many others in here celebrated it. Don’t turd polish.

I have no idea what I would do if protesters trespassed on my private property. Nothing good, for sure. But something less than people anxious to kill people that look or think differently. That, I’m sure of.

You need to go back and look at your posts. You didn’t just defend it - you endorsed it. And many others in here celebrated it. Don’t turd polish.

I have no idea what I would do if protesters trespassed on my private property. Nothing good, for sure. But something less than people anxious to kill people that look or think differently. That, I’m sure of.
I did no such thing. Your comprehension is poor.

Your bigotry overwhelms logic and can’t get out of the way of discussion on any topic. Your whole being sees life as a racial power struggle.

You miss out on so much.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

No one here endorsed shooting a man because the color of his skin, you are foolish.

You get caught in conversations where others use your bigotry to bait you because your world is black or non- white and white, period. And you fall for it.

You seem to be easily rattled. Relax, there are good people out there just wanting truth, not political agenda based convictions. Truth is accepted by those who desire it and look at truth color blind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT