ADVERTISEMENT

What you witnessed tonight was the controlled demolition of Joe Biden as Dem candidate....

the democrats know what they are doing, they are dumping Joe, this was their way of being able to do it. Look for Trump to be sentenced to prison and then a new Dem candidate to be announced. Things are about to get really crazy imo.
I just heard the funniest statement I have heard in my life. There was a focus group of undecided voters. Five of them. Four chose Trump after the debate. One was too depressed to answer. 😂

(joking) Joe Biden did not say one curse word, one angry outburst, and stayed standing for 1 hour

Biden was the winner of the debate due to expectation exceeding

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
The reason Dems in charge agreed to this early debate was so that the Bolcheks would have time for a replacement. If they got Joe's drug cocktail right and he survived they would have cancelled the upcoming Sept debate and rely on their PR dept (the MSM) to provide cover, along their abuse of our legal system.

Trump played "rope a dope",..50 percent of Trump's words were adjectives,...saying over and again that Biden is "the worst, terrible president ever",....and that he (trump) did "amazing" things,.."terrific" measures,....no stats, no debates on economic theory, or constitutional theory,...but that is not the reason of a presidential debate,...your main audience are people that have not decided yet,....and because of that they don't really pay attention before the election Hysteria,....so presidential debates will never be a venue of much importance,....unless you have one candidate that received insulation from the public by the media for 3 years and then got exposed,...but otherwise in most instances it would not move the meter too much

It was a total shit-show.

The way I feel about this election is very similar to how I felt about Barry vs. Mitt in 2012.

Just unbelievable what we have to choose from as the leader of this country.

I'd be just fine if both parties nominated another candidate....it's egregious IMHO.

pinot grigio cheers GIF by NETFLIX

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT