ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Trump?

bhealan

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2004
Remember 9/11? Remember how President Bush immediately addressed the nation to provide comfort and hope?

There has not been a peep out of Trump except the short recorded statement in which he referred to the rioters as special people that he loved. He hasn’t come out of hiding because he knows that he can’t call out people that were acting at his behest. He certainly can’t face the American people. He is a criminal and a coward.

Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Electoral Certification:

“Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”

“Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”
A quick tweet from an aide is not an appropriate response to an attack on our country. A leader would be on every network. Biden has given two televised statements since the coup attempt. Trump doesn‘t have the courage to show his face.

Last edited:

happy to see the bold part even if everything not in bold is a crock of poopy

Remember 9/11? Remember how President Bush immediately addressed the nation to provide comfort and hope?

There has not been a peep out of Trump except the short recorded statement in which he referred to the rioters as special people that he loved. He hasn’t come out of hiding because he knows that he can’t call out people that were acting at his behest. He certainly can’t face the American people. He is a criminal and a coward.

his Social media accounts have been suspended. AF1 went to Abilene yesterday afternoon. DOD site there if I’m not mistaken

That’s what she said.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg

Attempting to figure out how he can TRY to pardon himself and there rest of his mafia family before he's kicked to the curb on Jan 20th.

Yeah, he is responsible for the treasonous anti-American assault on our democracy, so he is sitting back watching it all burn. What a loser.

A quick tweet from an aid is not an appropriate response to an attack on our country. A leader would be on every network. Biden has given two televised statements since the coup attempt. Trump doesn‘t have the courage to show his face.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT