ADVERTISEMENT

Why get a vaccine?

if you don't mind me asking,
how old are you.?
while agreeing with your regimen,
it seems like most Chat Dawgs just won't.
this a a friendly post, sucks that I feel the need to say so...
I recently turned 57.
I'm 74, "going on 65". 5'11' 180 lbs, healthy diet, walk daily 40 minutes. 1 drink a day. Only prescription drug I take is Flonase. BP 120/68. Don't take flu vaccines. Haven't had a cold or flu in 2 decades. I feel very safe, knowing the therapeutics I can go to if I get symptoms of Covid19. I will not participate in the Pfizer "vaccine trial" being pushed onto every American. I might take the J&J, if businesses and docs start pushing vaccine passports.

I'm 74, "going on 65". 5'11' 180 lbs, healthy diet, walk daily 40 minutes. 1 drink a day. Only prescription drug I take is Flonase. BP 120/68. Don't take flu vaccines. Haven't had a cold or flu in 2 decades. I feel very safe, knowing the therapeutics I can go to if I get symptoms of Covid19. I will not participate in the Pfizer "vaccine trial" being pushed onto every American. I might take the J&J, if businesses and docs start pushing vaccine passports.

my risk was large.
already got both shots.
couple of women claim it knocked them out of work...
my arm was sore as Hell after the second one.

Sign me up. I’ll take yours. Zero fear of a vaccine. I’ve had a dozen already.

If so, this pandemic will likely continue for long ass time.

There is a good chance 100million will vaccinated in the first three months it's offered. I'd think 60-70 more million of the US will get it to to put us over half.

fwiw, saw a survey today and 72% of those surveyed said they would not be getting the vaccine

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT