ADVERTISEMENT

Why I am voting a Kamala Harris

The SCOTUS ruling on presidential immunity says Trump or any president can do whatever he wants. This as long as he says he is doing it in his role as President. Now Trump could if as president he shoots somebody in the middle of Fifth Ave he would not only lose any votes, he could not be prosecuted.

He praises dictators and does not support Ukraine. His talks about NATO in a way that tells me his buddy Putin is telling him what to do.
He won't condemn Putin for bombing hospitals, churches and schools.
HE SAYS HE WANTS TO SUSPEND THE CONSTITUTION! He has sworn to to honor it!

He wants to put some immigrants into detention camps. USA did that to Japanese decedents in WWII.

He spoke at the Freedom Caucus ans says their project would be his plan for a second term.
In Atlanta he praised the election officials who said they wouldn't certify the election.
He wants to be a dictator like Putin and Viktor Orbán.
I could go on and on.

Harris ain't Trump.
Everything you wrote is pure garbage.

The same FBI who gave legitimacy to the over the top email crap against Hillary just days before the election in 2016? There will always be complaints - but burning down the system is not something I am willing to sign onto. You can. That’s just my view.

One of those things is subjective (Hillary and the amount of attention given to emails) the other is not - social media influence

I’m not advocating burning the system but it’s clearly corrupt in my opinion. But I respect your opinion otherwise

It's interesting you have two parties with both thinking they have a great message to take to the voter in November but they handled who they want as messenger completely different. One party choice a terrible person over their message and another dumped their terrible person for a hopefully better so they can highlight their message. Which party handled it best, we will see in November

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Wherever they pulled it from to pay other countries.

Wherever they pull it from to give tax breaks.

Wherever they pulled it from when they paid reparations in the past to other races/ethnicities.

Wherever they pull it from when the US government subsidized different areas.

Do a Popcorn sale or something.
I believe you meant to say just print more money.

Where will the money be coming from?
Where does it always come from? Different countries get money to fight wars,& I remember everyone getting some kind of check during & after covid.States have disasters,they get money & farmers get a little taste. There is money & Black People have invested a lot of Blood,Sweat,& Tears in this Country!!! GO DAWGS

• Haha
I believe you meant to say just print more money.
No sir. I meant exactly what I said.

Divert some of the funds away from areas that should be paid, after paying off your debts.

If that means getting a 2nd job (raising taxes) or budgeting (not giving to other countries... you know putting Americans first) differently, then so be it. Don't think we have to start with printing money.

Last edited:

Divert some of the funds away from areas that should be after paying off your debit.

If that means getting a 2nd job (raising taxes) or budgeting (not giving to other countries... you know putting Americans first) differently, then so bet it. Don't think we have to start with printing money.
Lol

All good points.....but to put your head in the sand and ignore it or say it's not warranted or to find reasons NOT to clean this up or any other trivial excuse does not remove the burden on these United States of America.

It's something that should have been done waaayyyyy before either you or I was born. Let's correct at least one evil from our past that everyone knows should be done.

The who and what can be decided by people a lot smarter than me. The why should be agreed on by most Americans and should not have taken this long.
Why stop there. Let’s make all the countries do it too and start with the UK they started it first at least in regards to the US. Then let’s add the African countries who conquered other tribes and countries and sold them into slavery. There are countries that still have slaves now let’s include them. That is where we should start. If we really cared about slavery and the harms it can cause.

Divert some of the funds away from areas that should be after paying off your debit.

If that means getting a 2nd job (raising taxes) or budgeting (not giving to other countries... you know putting Americans first) differently, then so bet it. Don't think we have to start with printing money.
so we take money from people who were not directly related to what happened and that is okay?
This will only make race relations worse and send our country spiraling faster into the crater we are headed for.

Why stop there. Let’s make all the countries do it too and start with the UK they started it first at least in regards to the US. Then let’s add the African countries who conquered other tribes and countries and sold them into slavery. There are countries that still have slaves now let’s include them. That is where we should start. If we really cared about slavery and the harms it can cause.

so we take money from people who were not directly related to what happened and that is okay?
This will only make race relations worse and send our country spiraling faster into the crater we are headed for.

When I was young and I wanted to go somewhere with my friends, I would tell my moms.... "well Mike's moms is letting him go"
She would say, "I don't what goes on in that house, I care about this house.

This house= the United States of America and it's debt to the black race.

Don't care bout anything else. What did the USA do? And have they paid or made retribution?

When I was young and I wanted to go somewhere with my friends, I would tell my moms.... "well Mike's moms is letting him go"

I understand what you are saying but how can you make it happen without creating a bigger mess. We have people who have immigrated here legally who in turn would be paying this. How would that make you feel if you were on that side?
I agree slavery is and was awful. I am just do not see a way to make this happen that does not create other major issues moving forward and then how do you rectify those injustices. This is a very complicated issue.

It will make race relations worse for you.

And I think it's because most don't like giving black Americans anything.

Why would black people/families be mad at finally being acknowledged for their contributions?

We take money (taxes) from all people and give it someplace(s) that no one wants it to go all the time. It's only here (reparations) when people loose their minds and it just baffles me.

I understand what you are saying but how can you make it happen without creating a bigger mess. We have people who have immigrated here legally who in turn would be paying this. How would that make you feel if you were on that side?
I agree slavery is and was awful. I am just do not see a way to make this happen that does not create other major issues moving forward and then how do you rectify those injustices. This is a very complicated issue.

1000% agree that it is complicated....but we put a man on the moon.

Figure it out is my position.

Bring it.

Why are you voting for her, not why you are not voting for Trump.

It gets quiet on this board at times.

To be fair, I stated my reasons I am voting for Trump. So I played the game first.

I don’t want to debate your reasons, just want to better understand your reasoning.
Because I feel sorry for idiots and cowards? Can’t really figure out how any rational person with an IQ over 75 would vote for those two clowns.

Why would black people/families be mad at finally being acknowledged for their contributions?

We take money (taxes) from all people and give it someplace(s) that no one wants it to go all the time. It's only here (reparations) when people loose their minds and it just baffles me.
It will not for me. You are making statements about me and you have no basis or clue what I personally think.

But others it might cause issues with it. I don’t think all people would feel this way.
Typically when we take money through taxes for programs and they are given to people usually because of economic factors. So these payouts might go to anyone regardless of race.
This is a very complex issue that I don’t know how or what the remedy might look like.

It will not for me. You are making statements about me and you have no basis or clue what I personally think.

But others it might cause issues with it. I don’t think all people would feel this way.
Typically when we take money through taxes for programs and they are given to people usually because of economic factors. So these payouts might go to anyone regardless of race.
This is a very complex issue that I don’t know how or what the remedy might look like.

Apologies- didn't mean you specifically.

Reactions: ToddBburn
Where does it always come from? Different countries get money to fight wars,& I remember everyone getting some kind of check during & after covid.States have disasters,they get money & farmers get a little taste. There is money & Black People have invested a lot of Blood,Sweat,& Tears in this Country!!! GO DAWGS

Don't care bout anything else. What did the USA do? And have they paid or made retribution?
Yes they have!

We started paying reparations during the sixties when Johnson signed the Great Society bill and we have been paying it ever since.

We started paying reparations during the sixties when Johnson signed the Great Society bill and we have been paying it ever since.

Hold up.

Your position on reparations.... is that you gave the "basic" freedoms to black Americans 60 years ago? And since you gave black America the basic rights, that all American should have at BIRTH.... we good/even?

I’m in the neither block. I consider it a protest non vote.

Otherwise I’ll vote Republican down ticket. Thankfully MTG doesn’t represent East Cobb. Don’t want Harris but if the Republicans can hold at least one house nothing much will happen till the midterms and maybe there will a new leadership and fresh vision for the party.

I held my nose and voted for Trump twice but not again. I’m sick and tired of his act even if I generally align with most of his platform. If we wins the state it won’t be with my vote.
FAIL

Last edited:
I am voting for normalcy. All politicians lie, cheat, and mislead. Our system heavily rewards such. But Trump is so far outside the norm that he has caused 40% to question the most fundamental facts and institutions that make us a country. I hope that a clear message in support of our Republic will be sent by Americans (for a third time) this November.

Kamala actually is exactly what I want right now, a generally and basically competent president. She did good work in the Senate and in her tome as AG.
This is why I love this place. Comedy gold

Don't care bout anything else. What did the USA do? And have they paid or made retributio

How bout Injuns, can Injuns get theirs too??

I’m going to vote for whomever can stop inflation and bring gas prices down and fix the border that Demorats have totally messed up. When Biden got pushed out Demorats ruined Democracy even though that always their cry. The MSM are puppets for the Demorats and it is beyond disgusting. Have a good evening Folls!!!

Bring it.

Why are you voting for her, not why you are not voting for Trump.

It gets quiet on this board at times.

To be fair, I stated my reasons I am voting for Trump. So I played the game first.

I don’t want to debate your reasons, just want to better understand your reasoning.
I am not voting for either candidate. Both are grossly unqualified.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT