ADVERTISEMENT

With the weird talk lately

woofn

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
does it seem weird that Kamala will be asking a Jewish politician to be her VP considering her appeasing ways to the anti Jew movement? This should be hilarious as to how the anti Jew contingent of the dem party will react and or if they will fall in line to the dem selection. In any case, I find it weird that most Jews align with the Dem party anyways…well not the Hollywood ones

Reactions: anon_q2raz786xy94b
When did the left abandon being weird? Keep Austin weird....keep Portland weird ...

It used to be a badge of honor. It's almost like it's being used intentionally by the powers that be & manipulate culture. When did it become cool to be basic & normal?

I am weird & I'm happy I am. I think that's cool rather than just being normal in every capacity. I have some weird tendencies that anyone would find weird but I'm cool with it.

I'm sure most people here are weird in their own right. I'd rather authentically own it & laugh at it than mask it under some veil of normal

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
When did the left abandon being weird? Keep Austin weird....keep Portland weird ...

It used to be a badge of honor. It's almost like it's being used intentionally by the powers that be & manipulate culture

I am weird & I'm happy I am. I think that's cool rather than just being normal in every capacity. I have some weird tendencies that anyone would find weird but I'm cool with it

They used to be all liberal about communism, but since that has failed everywhere they tried it (turns into a dictatorship) they are desperately searching for one cause they can call their own. I’ve read the NYT Op/Ed pages, they are out of ideas.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
does it seem weird that Kamala will be asking a Jewish politician to be her VP considering her appeasing ways to the anti Jew movement? This should be hilarious as to how the anti Jew contingent of the dem party will react and or if they will fall in line to the dem selection. In any case, I find it weird that most Jews align with the Dem party anyways…well not the Hollywood ones

Her HUSBAND is Jewish, so it does not sound weird to me.

“KAMALA” Kameleon….whichever way the wind blows, “baby”.

Or Kommie Kamala

There is no doubt. On a day by day basis, the right (including many on this very board) owns the market on name calling, being disrespectful, diviseness, and other wise just hateful commentary.... but hey Go Dawgs!!

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
There is no doubt. On a day by day basis, the right (including many on this very board) owns the market on name calling, being disrespectful, diviseness, and other wise just hateful commentary.... but hey Go Dawgs!!
Gloves have been off “for long time now”. The politicians, journalists, media etc.

Pretty sure this here Chat was late to the party. Who started it??…you’re guess is as good as mine.

Gloves have been off “for long time now”. The politicians, journalists, media etc.

Pretty sure this here Chat was late to the party. Who started it??…you’re guess is as good as mine.

Perhaps.

Still I believe it's embarrassing that the people of this board (not TV. Not the AJC. Not whoever).....this board/chat continues to utilize hateful words over and over.

Time and tine again, insults (personal insults/disrespect is shown to mostly the Democrats candidates.

Just think it makes it hard to try to state your "position" when you start with hateful words.

Perhaps.

Still I believe it's embarrassing that the people of this board (not TV. Not the AJC. Not whoever).....this board/chat continues to utilize hateful words over and over.

Time and tine again, insults (personal insults/disrespect is shown to mostly the Democrats candidates.

Just think it makes it hard to try to state your "position" when you start with hateful words.
You must be new here, the wind blows both ways. Hayul, I’m not embarrassed for what someone else says. Besides, a lot of it are just tongue in cheek comments.

To pretend it comes from one side is just putting your head in the sand…..or, you are just new.

Perhaps.

Keep crying.

Reactions: OriginalGatorHator
Keep crying.
No crying here sir. Just love reading some of these posts/responses and hope we can move (at least on this board) to a place where DAWG fans can truly talk openly, honestly and try to really understand each other's point. Can't happen if every post starts with some type of name calling everyday.

Then again...maybe I am 😢 😭

“He Mad”??……sounds like it’s tough for the fellow. Maybe it’s just better for him to tune out, hate for his mental health to suffer.

Just like Kirby’ s fall practices, it’s not for everyone.
Mad at what sir? A post? These candidates?? Yea right...

Mad at what sir? A post? These candidates?? Yea right...
Gotta go, got grass to cut while the weather is still reasonable and the grass is still growing.

Stick around, you seem to be fun. Just don’t take things so personal and the ride may be much easier.

What I have learned very quickly on this Chat is
Gotta go, got grass to cut while the weather is still reasonable and the grass is still growing.

Stick around, you seem to be fun. Just don’t take things so personal and the ride may be much easier.
Be safe in that sun

Where do you think we learned it from. Surely you’re not suggesting dims have been all sweet and nice and respectful?? Start with W and go from there and see what dims have called the pub candidate and their voters.

To deny that dims are the nastiest of the nasty would just be a balled faced lie.

The difference now is Trump stood up and spit back and snow flake dims can’t handle it. They can dish but they can’t handle it coming back at them.

Signed yours truly
Bitter Clinger Deplorable

No crying here sir. Just love reading some of these posts/responses and hope we can move (at least on this board) to a place where DAWG fans can truly talk openly, honestly and try to really understand each other's point. Can't happen if every post starts with some type of name calling everyday.

Then again...maybe I am 😢 😭
Will never understand the affinity for baby killing, sexualizing children and celebrating rhe destruction of America.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT