ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder how amny of the "patriots" who are whining about

elevator

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2001
guys kneeling get their lazy hypocritical asses off the sofa or easychair and stand when they hear the anthem. Isn't that what one is supposed to do to show respect. Extra points for hand on heart so put down that beer or chicken wing.

I'd guess most go the fridge for another beer, or take a piss instead of honoring their country.

The obvious cause of all this whining is the jealousy the whiners feel for these black athletes, although many white guys will kneel as well I predict, They can't stand it that these guys get all that money and fame while they have to live their lives in relative obscurity and less well off in most cases. It doesn't take a psychiatrist to read between the lines.

Reactions: DAWG1980
guys kneeling get their lazy hypocritical asses off the sofa or easychair and stand when they hear the anthem. Isn't that what one is supposed to do to show respect. Extra points for hand on heart so put down that beer or chicken wing.

I'd guess most go the fridge for another beer, or take a piss instead of honoring their country.

The obvious cause of all this whining is the jealousy the whiners feel for these black athletes, although many white guys will kneel as well I predict, They can't stand it that these guys get all that money and fame while they have to live their lives in relative obscurity and less well off in most cases. It doesn't take a psychiatrist to read between the lines.
I do believe you may be projecting your actions upon others. The majority of former NFL fans do appreciate and respect our national anthem and the Flag.
It represents the very reason we can enjoy a game for entertainment and not fight for our lives like Israel.

I do believe you may be projecting your actions upon others. The majority of former NFL fans do appreciate and respect our national anthem and the Flag.
It represents the very reason we can enjoy a game for entertainment and not fight for our lives like Israel.
Do you stand or not when hearing the national anthem? Simple question, but we already know the answer don't we?

First, WGAS not the point. They aren't protesting. Second these dipshits protesting ...what are they protesting? Nothing, just more phony BS promoted by the racist left to keep ppl divided. I prefer the Police over criminals regardless of color

You are correct. You know everything. What was I thinking challenging your left wing drivel? Aren't you overdue for your shift at Starbucks?

First, WGAS not the point. They aren't protesting. Second these dipshits protesting ...what are they protesting? Nothing, just more phony BS promoted by the racist left to keep ppl divided. I prefer the Police over criminals regardless of color

Do you honor your country or not by standing when you hear the anthem? You won't answer because you would have to lie.

I'll nibble...
you are a tortured soul.
it's very obvious.
think there is/are at least one more of "your kind" here.
let me ask you This;
I'd like to attempt an Exorcism.
plain to everyone that you are possessed...
please let me help.

Reactions: macondawg44
I always stand. And ur still a meathead
Anyone on the board who didn't know you were a liar knows it now. You have always gotten to your feet at home or whatever barstool you're perched on when the anthem is played. How about a show of hands for all who buy that one.

are you the ass hat who was yapping about Mercedes-Benz?
no longer looking at your posts unless I feel the need to belittle
on days I'm feeling Red/Black.

That is not even a good or logical troll attempt.

That is not even a good or logical troll attempt.
So true...most logical rational human beings don't get off the couch when watching a game on tv to stand if they even show the national anthem on TV, and most on here definitely don't intentionally take a knee in a public arena in front of thousands of people to bring attention to themself during that same anthem...there is no logical comparison between the two ....but not surprised by a post like this considering it's coming from an illogical minion of OIdiot....These players might as well just spit in the face of those black, white, yellow, etc...service members that have served this country, so that that player can bring attention to himself and his cause...is it that players right to do so? It certainly is. Is it shaming, and disrespectful to those that have served and gave that player that right? Yes it is! And do fans have the right to boo and get pissed off at those actions? Yes we do! That's what makes this country different from all others...if you don't like it (Elevator), Trump would probably buy you a plane ticket out...or you can wait another three years and exercise your right to vote...but have fun spending useless hrs on a football vent spewing your political garbage in the meantime!

So do you stand or not stand every time you hear the the anthem? Is it a tough question?
Your questioning shows your mastery of all things and superb reasoning skills. Weather you stand or kneel at your home is not really important, you are not openly pissing on the flag and what it stands for by your actions at home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT