ADVERTISEMENT

You would have to be an idiot to say Trump is afraid to debate Kamala. Hell, I’ll debate Kamala.

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
On an issue by issue basis, she loses a debate against anyone with half a brain.

She is a political woman of color. What else does she bring to the table? Not a thing.

God forbid she ever had to close room negotiate with Russia, China or any Middle East leader.

That this country of ours could be so shallow to vote for her is beyond any rational thought.

If you goal is DEI hiring, gender hormone pubert blockers for children, open borders, higher taxes, and a ridiculous education system, she is your man.

If you want the world in turmoil, with terrorist factors showing us no fear, being at the feet of oil producing countries and paying paying higher prices for gas and electricity as we play the climate crisis game, she is your man.

If you want to dissolve the middle class into an all other working class, with rich elites calling the shots, she’s your man.

Men acting as women in sports, More crime and more racial divide, she’s your man.

Show me I am wrong.

Equality over initiative. It’s killing us.

On an issue by issue basis, she loses a debate against anyone with half a brain.

She is a political woman of color. What else does she bring to the table? Not a thing.

God forbid she ever had to close room negotiate with Russia, China or any Middle East leader.

That this country of ours could be so shallow to vote for her is beyond any rational thought.

If you goal is DEI hiring, gender hormone pubert blockers for children, open borders, higher taxes, and a ridiculous education system, she is your man.

If you want the world in turmoil, with terrorist factors showing us no fear, being at the feet of oil producing countries and paying paying higher prices for gas and electricity as we play the climate crisis game, she is your man.

If you want to dissolve the middle class into an all other working class, with rich elites calling the shots, she’s your man.

Men acting as women in sports, More crime and more racial divide, she’s your man.

Show me I am wrong.

Donald Trump Thank You GIF by PBS NewsHour

Donald wasn't the official nominee when he debated Biden. And Biden wasn't the official nominee when he debated trump.

This "official nominee" nonsense is weird....

My question is why is he scared? It's weird.
Wow, weird and scared used in the same post.
Did you get that from the home office?

I love the nonsensical.

I am concerned Trump is so scared.

Donald wasn't the official nominee when he debated Biden. And Biden wasn't the official nominee when he debated trump.

lol what?

He was the official nominee… look at the primaries. What kind of nonsense is this?

lol what?

He was the official nominee… look at the primaries. What kind of nonsense is this?
Incorrect

Both were the presumptive nominees when they debated. But in no way were they official. Trump officially became the republican nominee on July 15. Biden was never the official nominee. Presumptive...but not official. That happens at the conventions when the delegates are officially pledged. Dems haven't held theirs yet (Harris is presumptive and will be official at the convention).

It's funny for trump to hide behind this "official nominee" nonsense. He wasn't the official nominee when he debated Biden. Is he now too scared? Is he afraid Rachel Scott will get tapped to moderate for ABC? It's a fair question.

Reactions: rednblack4life
That is the truth because she is a political whore. She has no original thoughts on what to do or say. She repeats prompting.

I just hope she doesn’t hurt Trumps feelings.
That's not very hard to do.

After questioning about things he's said that were demonstrably false, eating with a white supremacist at his resort and insults he has used against rivals, his words:
"I've never been asked a question in such a horrible manner. You don't even say 'Hello. How are you?' She had already introduced him by the way and they shook hands before he sat down. This wasn't a talk show.

so...

Trump now backing out of the ABC debate citing a lawsuit he has against ABC...

Problem is.... that lawsuit was filed in March. He agreed to the ABC debate in May.

Something isn't adding up here...

starting to feel like he is scared...

so...

Trump now backing out of the ABC debate citing a lawsuit he has against ABC...

Problem is.... that lawsuit was filed in March. He agreed to the ABC debate in May.

Something isn't adding up here...

starting to feel like he is scared...
I guess Potimus will have to debate her then.

Incorrect

Both were the presumptive nominees when they debated. But in no way were they official. Trump officially became the republican nominee on July 15. Biden was never the official nominee. Presumptive...but not official. That happens at the conventions when the delegates are officially pledged. Dems haven't held theirs yet (Harris is presumptive and will be official at the convention).

It's funny for trump to hide behind this "official nominee" nonsense. He wasn't the official nominee when he debated Biden. Is he now too scared? Is he afraid Rachel Scott will get tapped to moderate for ABC? It's a fair question.

My God you guys can spin

What are the primaries for? Please educate me. I mean are they just a show for the American people to make it appear we are a democracy/republic?

Just to prove your point if you could provide me an example in where someone won the primaries but the DNC just said “nah fam we are going with someone else”. This is idiotic

Last edited:
Reactions: Krowking123
My God you guys can spin

What are the primaries for? Please educate me. I mean are they just a show for the American people to make it appear we are a democracy/republic?
Presumptive: secured enough delegates to win the nomination (Harris current status); secured through primary process

Official: officially accepted said nomination (trump current status as of 07/15); secured through official nomination process at respective conventions.

Neither Biden nor trump fit the "official" category when they debated (late June); they were both presumptive nominees.

If trump is waiting for Harris to be the official nominee he's just moving the goal posts. That's really my point here.

It's all moot at this point though. Trump won't debate on ABC because he chickened out last night. I doubt Kamala goes on fox with a MAGA heavy crowd in the audience. Trump wants it to be a spectacle...hard pass if I am Harris.

I prefer the CNN-style debate with no audience and a little more fact checking done by moderators for both candidates; it is not a platform for either to get up and say whatever they want unchecked. A crowd does nothing but turn it into a mini rally for either candidate.

I doubt we see these 2 debate each other honestly...

Presumptive: secured enough delegates to win the nomination (Harris current status); secured through primary process

Official: officially accepted said nomination (trump current status as of 07/15); secured through official nomination process at respective conventions.

Neither Biden nor trump fit the "official" category when they debated (late June); they were both presumptive nominees.

If trump is waiting for Harris to be the official nominee he's just moving the goal posts. That's really my point here.

It's all moot at this point though. Trump won't debate on ABC because he chickened out last night. I doubt Kamala goes on fox with a MAGA heavy crowd in the audience. Trump wants it to be a spectacle...hard pass if I am Harris.

I prefer the CNN-style debate with no audience and a little more fact checking done by moderators for both candidates; it is not a platform for either to get up and say whatever they want unchecked. A crowd does nothing but turn it into a mini rally for either candidate.

I think if Trump agreed to a CNN debate that the polar opposite of that (Fox) is only fair for a second.

We can’t help that the dems chickened out on Biden and Kamala wasn’t there for the first

Reactions: Dawgdocindosta

Politics in the U.S. is now a show and debates have become stand up routines where the winner is the candidate that scored with the best zinger even if the zinger is absurdly misguided. (i.e. the 80's called and wants their foreign policy back) The idea now isn't exploring policy differences, it's about destroying the opponent and for the most part, not by highlighting policy failures and discussing differing agendas but by which guy can get the most lines in during a set time period.

Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
Incorrect

On the nominee issue alone, I change my vote to Kamala.

There. Now we can be friends.

Reactions: jlstone412
I think if Trump agreed to a CNN debate that the polar opposite of that (Fox) is only fair for a second.

We can’t help that the dems chickened out on Biden and Kamala wasn’t there for the first
Si Senor. It is called leverage. Biden called the debate on his terms and it still cost him his nomination. And I’m not sure the media didn’t want Biden to be exposed for that reason.

Now there is every reason to believe liberal moderators would effectively act as cheerleaders for Harris.

This was well played. Baer and McCallum will be fair.

200w.gif
This thread took a turn that most do when stone and Kckd are involved.

somehow I don't ... think... the Trump Campaign secured an agreement here: (this is from the Harris Campaign):
(also to be clear, this is why Democrats mistrust the New York Times - they ran with Donald's "truth" as a headline.

GUEMkJVXEAARwXh

GUELrTPW8AAoxz5
He did something smart and didn’t give a debate to a group that has admittedly given questions ahead of time to the other candidate. Of course they are pissed. Just whining because for the first time in a few weeks he made a smart decision. Kamala will have to think on her feet now. She should be better at trump debating. He is a real estate agent. She is a lawyer. She debated for a living. I just wonder where she goes. Let me guess. He is a mean white man. And Jan 6th. Rinse and repeat.

He did something smart and didn’t give a debate to a group that has admittedly given questions ahead of time to the other candidate. Of course they are pissed. Just whining because for the first time in a few weeks he made a smart decision. Kamala will have to think on her feet now. She should be better at trump debating. He is a real estate agent. She is a lawyer. She debated for a living. I just wonder where she goes. Let me guess. He is a mean white man. And Jan 6th. Rinse and repeat.
I think Nate Silver has it pegged when he says Kamala has a real shot of being elected if she can only keep her mouth shut

Reactions: zingerdawg

Because the Democratic Party has already usurped one political candidate why should we have assumed they were gonna get behind Kamala Harris? Up until he left you were all saying Biden was gonna be the candidate.

Because the Democratic Party has already usurped one political candidate
sounds like hair splitting to me.

She's the nominee already FYI, as of yesterday.

Someone with confidence in their nominee might say: Donald Trump already obliterated one political candidate, exercising enough restraint to let Joe Biden mutter himself out of the race...

Show me I am wrong.

Exactly

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
He did something smart and didn’t give a debate to a group that has admittedly given questions ahead of time to the other candidate.
Except....he already agreed to do the debate. If this was true, then why did he agree in the first place? Seems dumb of him to agree and then back out like someone who seems scared. 🤷‍♂️

Except....he already agreed to do the debate. If this was true, then why did he agree in the first place? Seems dumb of him to agree and then back out like someone who seems scared. 🤷‍♂️
he looks weak.

somehow I don't ... think... the Trump Campaign secured an agreement here: (this is from the Harris Campaign):
(also to be clear, this is why Democrats mistrust the New York Times - they ran with Donald's "truth" as a headline.

GUEMkJVXEAARwXh

GUELrTPW8AAoxz5
Why shouldn't the next debate be on Fox News considering the 1st was on CNN?

Sure, Trump is calling out Harris setting time and place (kind of) in the open and now the ball is in her court to prove she's not scared.

Politics are pretty much pro wrestling.

I think it is pretty obvious. Only you guys couldn’t see what Biden was and is. Literally only the so blind with tds you can never see clearly. He had no problem debating Joe. Kamala is a lawyer and while a complete low iq moron, she isn’t a compromised human. Ironically, you guys took her off the travel line up because she was so bad on the microphone. Do you disagree? Did anyone but hardcore tds lefties not realize Biden was one foot from a nursing home.

Why shouldn't the next debate be on Fox News considering the 1st was on CNN?

Sure, Trump is calling out Harris setting time and place (kind of) in the open and now the ball is in her court to prove she's not scared.

Politics are pretty much pro wrestling.
True and in this case you have two candidates that their mouth can do far more damage to themselves than it could do to the other party.

There should be a shrug emoji on here.

He agreed to the September 10 debate. Now he's chickening out. There's really not more to the story, except for his posturing.
There is way more to the story. Kamala is a lawyer and not compromised. Only hardcore Dems like yourself blind with tds didn’t listen to the millions of people telling you Biden was compromised. He wouldn’t worry about debating Biden anywhere. Only someone with an agenda misses that. Like I have said before some of you guys should sit this cycle out.

Kamala should beat a real estate agent in a debate. She is a lawyer and a long term politician. She does this for a living. She sucks at it. So trump will likely do well. But why give her an advantage. Anyone again with eyes, no agenda and half a brain realizes Kamala’s weakness is when she has to explain something she never saw coming. It cost her the 2020 election. And on the road she made a fool of herself more times than you can count. Probably sick of hearing the other side get the questions ahead of time. Why is she upset. She is getting a debate against Trump. She is just mad because the playing field might actually be level for once.

He wouldn’t worry about debating Biden anywhere.

[word salad]
but he is worried about Kamala. so, you agree he's rightly scared to keep the appointment that was already established, the agreement already made, the airtime already booked?

My guess is that he'll get his FOX News debate in late September.

but he is worried about Kamala. so, you agree he's rightly scared to keep the appointment that was already established, the agreement already made, the airtime already booked?

My guess is that he'll get his FOX News debate in late September.
It isn’t scared. It is just not being stupid. She needs the debate. He doesn’t. Why do it on abc where she has the advantage. You are just mad because your msm left of left brethren won’t be able to help Kamala. She shouldn’t need any help, but you and I both know her weakness. The fact that she and you are whining about it lets me know he is making the right choice. She is trying to bait him into giving a debate to abc. What does that tell you.

There should be a shrug emoji on here.

He agreed to the September 10 debate. Now he's chickening out. There's really not more to the story, except for his posturing.
Let’s be honest. Trump should just sit back and say less. The more these economic numbers continue to pour out. The worse she will look. She can’t tell the difference between a dime and a quarter. No way she can explain how she will fix things even off a prompter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT