ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Liar

NEWS STORY:.....Biden regurgitated a bunch of stuff from the easter bunny,...in a related story, Clinton administration people said he is as sharp as a tack,...and the 20 teenage people dressed in suits swarming his gait walk to the helo is just organic enthusiasm and not an attempt to hide his limp

Biden is a POS & has been his whole life.
Must be some sick folks that support that scoundrel Trump. 4 years ago last week he was suggesting maybe cleansing the lungs with bleach to kill covid. What a total loser and crazy how folks could forget how bad it was with him in charge. His inaction and policies caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths. And all the lying and then the insurrection. Hopefully when it really comes time to vote people will remember how bad he was. Biden has character and integrity and Trump missed out on those attributes. I would hope my fellow Bulldogs would be smarter than being MAGA followers.

Must be some sick folks that support that scoundrel Trump. 4 years ago last week he was suggesting maybe cleansing the lungs with bleach to kill covid. What a total loser and crazy how folks could forget how bad it was with him in charge. His inaction and policies caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths. And all the lying and then the insurrection. Hopefully when it really comes time to vote people will remember how bad he was. Biden has character and integrity and Trump missed out on those attributes. I would hope my fellow Bulldogs would be smarter than being MAGA followers.
2.5 / 10

Reactions: WilhayvenDawg
sheep

Is this satire? Pretty funny in a demented sort of way.

• Haha
Reactions: deadduckdawg
Omg is this a troll? Or do you really believe all the BS you just posted. If so then you are beyond help. You need to actually read about what is going on here and across the globe and stop believing all the lies from the MSM. Get help. Maybe electroshock therapy if not consider a brain transplant.

• Haha
Reactions: deadduckdawg
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT