ADVERTISEMENT

Biden voters, I’m curious. What were the…….

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadduckdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
N of shithole
qualities of Biden which drew you to him? Did you bite on The View‘s gushing over his empathy, so conspicuously on display with Sunday’s “no comment”? Was it his portrayal as a uniter who will bring the country together? Was it his half century of dedicated, selfless service to the country he has fleeced? Were you actually so dickwitted to think he was a moderate? And for God’s sake, please none of the “Trump had to go because he was destroying the country” bullshit playing on continuous loop ever since it dawned on you that you actually voted for a brain-damaged Marxist fit to be a Squad member. If you must spout that one, that you were voting in the best interest of the country, please tell me bullshit-free exactly how Trump was destroying the country and tell me how replacing Trump with Biden has ceased the destruction of the country as you planned. And remember, January 6 and all the election fraud stuff happened AFTER you cast your vote.

I
It was the Corn Pop story that got my vote. Anyone that tough would be strong on national defense. Plus he's relatable and has a granddaughter from a stripper. Its more common than you think.
And he is your hero because he likes to smell young girls hair and pinch them on their titties. He is such a great father example to this country.

indeed. The Republican Party has lost a lot of people who aren’t enjoying this maga extremism. i think people are ready to focus on the issues at hand for average citizens in America.
When in the hell is that going to happen seems like it’s focused on this commie regime in office. Wake me up when people really want to take our country back from these radicals in power and I will gladly be behind all of you.

When in the hell is that going to happen seems like it’s focused on this commie regime in office. Wake me up when people really want to take our country back from these radicals in power and I will gladly be behind all of you.
It’s very difficult to engage with people who are name calling and refuse to have conversations sans anger. It’s off putting.

qualities of Biden which drew you to him? Did you bite on The View‘s gushing over his empathy, so conspicuously on display with Sunday’s “no comment”? Was it his portrayal as a uniter who will bring the country together? Was it his half century of dedicated, selfless service to the country he has fleeced? Were you actually so dickwitted to think he was a moderate? And for God’s sake, please none of the “Trump had to go because he was destroying the country” bullshit playing on continuous loop ever since it dawned on you that you actually voted for a brain-damaged Marxist fit to be a Squad member. If you must spout that one, that you were voting in the best interest of the country, please tell me bullshit-free exactly how Trump was destroying the country and tell me how replacing Trump with Biden has ceased the destruction of the country as you planned. And remember, January 6 and all the election fraud stuff happened AFTER you cast your vote.
That’s a mighty bold set of questions coming the day after your guy racked up his 91st felony count.

Biden isn’t Trump, and I’m reasonably sure that unlike Trump, Biden is committed to the peaceful transfer of power after an election. That’s plenty for me, because I believe in the foundations of our republic and would never celebrate the efforts of those who conspired to subvert the will of the people.

I will admit, Trump’s numbers are impressive in a way. I don’t think we will see the likes of him in the WH again.

91 felony criminal charges
26 sexual assault allegations
6 bankruptcies
5 draft deferments
4 indictments
2 impeachments
1 convicted company
1 fake university shut down
1 fake charity shut down
$25 million fraud settlement
$5 million sexual abuse verdict
$2 million charity abuse judgment

That’s a mighty bold set of questions coming the day after your guy racked up his 91st felony count.

Biden isn’t Trump, and I’m reasonably sure that unlike Trump, Biden is committed to the peaceful transfer of power after an election. That’s plenty for me, because I believe in the foundations of our republic and would never celebrate the efforts of those who conspired to subvert the will of the people.

I will admit, Trump’s numbers are impressive in a way. I don’t think we will see the likes of him in the WH again.

6 bankruptcies
5 draft deferments
4 indictments
2 impeachments
1 convicted company
1 fake charity shut down
You didn’t even attempt to answer the questions. Pitiful, Will.

You didn’t even attempt to answer the questions. Pitiful, Will.
You asked why I voted for him and I told you. And his character was extremely well established before the election.

I caught a ton of hell on here about a month before the election when I suggested that there was a very good chance that Trump would not accept the results of the election if he lost. Anyone even half paying attention could see it coming, although I’ll admit I’ve been amazed that he took it as far as he did.

The GOP didn’t have the sack to rid itself of Trump when it could have and they are still paying the price. If the republicans don’t beat Biden next year, the blame falls squarely on Trump and a party too feckless and weak to break with the guy after he was directly responsible for one of the most embarrassing days in our history.

You asked why I voted for him and I told you. And his character was extremely well established before the election.

I caught a ton of hell on here about a month before the election when I suggested that there was a very good chance that Trump would not accept the results of the election if he lost. Anyone even half paying attention could see it coming, although I’ll admit I’ve been amazed that he took it as far as he did.

The GOP didn’t have the sack to rid itself of Trump when it could have and they are still paying the price. If the republicans don’t beat Biden next year, the blame falls squarely on Trump and a party too feckless and weak to break with the guy after he was directly responsible for one of the most embarrassing days in our history.
No it falls directly on the stupid voters that vote Biden back in. You people want to blame everything on Trump but if the voters vote Biden back in it’s because of them. Man I am so tired of arguing with you libs and can’t come to no understanding with any of you. I am getting off this chat. Y’all have a good night.

Did Hillary accept her results? To this day. You still claim russia gave trump the election. I know what drew you to Biden.

p7g7dq7trok11.gif

987.gif

sdf.jpg

You are right he is quite the character. Lol.

I asked what attracted you to Biden before you cast your vote. You launched a diatribe about Trump’s failures which in no way answered the question. Could you not answer it because Biden had not one redeeming quality other than not being Trump? That’s a helluva way to choose a president and you see what it got you.

And Trump is not “my guy”.

Every so called "Lib " on here was not voting for Biden, but voting against Trump.

Here are a few of my reasons:

Call to Zelensky where he threatened to hold up funds to Ukraine unless Biden was investigated ( Trump is on tape saying this).

Racist statements-Mexican judge can't be assigned to my Trump University trial

Stupid statements-Mexico will pay for the wall. Trump had it right when he said he liked his supporters dumb.

And my favorite, while standing with Putin in Helsinki, he said he believed good ole Vlad. How in the hell could anyone believe anything Putin says?

Every so called "Lib " on here was not voting for Biden, but voting against Trump.

Here are a few of my reasons:

Call to Zelensky where he threatened to hold up funds to Ukraine unless Biden was investigated ( Trump is on tape saying this).

Racist statements-Mexican judge can't be assigned to my Trump University trial

Stupid statements-Mexico will pay for the wall. Trump had it right when he said he liked his supporters dumb.

And my favorite, while standing with Putin in Helsinki, he said he believed good ole Vlad. How in the hell could anyone believe anything Putin says?
LMAO. Continuous loop. And you will vote for the Marxist Vegetable again. Reagan would be proud of you.

I asked what attracted you to Biden before you cast your vote. You launched a diatribe about Trump’s failures which in no way answered the question. Could you not answer it because Biden had not one redeeming quality other than not being Trump? That’s a helluva way to choose a president and you see what it got you.

And Trump is not “my guy”.
And I think I made myself clear. I wasn’t “attracted” to Biden and I can’t say I’ve ever been excited about a presidential candidate in my lifetime. I’m too cynical about national politics to become a fanboy of any of politician or party.

I will add that I hold fairly liberal social views, I have many friends and some family who are gay, and the current Republican agenda (see Ron DeSantis) is quite divergent with my views.

Add that to the Trumpist discomfort with free and fair elections and I suspect I’ll be voting Dem for the foreseeable future.

6 bankruptcies
5 draft deferments
4 indictments
2 impeachments
1 convicted company
1 fake charity shut down
So you voted for the guy with only 15 sex assault accusations.

LMAO. Continuous loop. And you will vote for the Marxist Vegetable again. Reagan would be proud of you.
Reagan would have found the very possibility that a US President would behave like a sniveling dog at the feet of a Russian thug like Putin to be abhorrent beyond belief. Reagan wouldn’t so much as acknowledge Trump’s presence in the room, much less support him.

Reagan would have found the very possibility that a US President would behave like a sniveling dog at the feet of a Russian thug like Putin to be abhorrent beyond belief. Reagan wouldn’t so much as acknowledge Trump’s presence in the room, much less support him.

Reagan had a great relationship with Gorbachev.

So you voted for the guy with only 15 sex assault accusations.
Great list.

So where is Tara Reade hanging these days?

Oh, she fled the US and is spending time with convicted Russian spy, NRA money honey and GOP infiltrator Maria Butina!

Funny how all GOP roads seem to lead back to Russia.

Great list.

So where is Tara Reade hanging these days?

Oh, she fled the US and is spending time with convicted Russian spy, NRA money honey and GOP infiltrator Maria Butina!

Funny how all GOP roads seem to lead back to Russia.

Kind of sad when the only place she feels safe is Russia. Thank god she didn’t accuse bill. She would be dead by now. Lol.

Reagan had a great relationship with Gorbachev.
He did. Of course, Mr. Gorbachev signed a nuclear treaty that calmed tensions with the West in 1987. He later oversaw the dismantling of the old Soviet empire with Eastern European countries being given independence.

Kinda like Putin who Trump obviously has a great relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
I was just hoping to meet "Corn Pop"! :cool:

One very big reason I voted against Trump was this tweet from 10/23/19:

"The Never Trumper Republicans, though on respirators with not many left, are in certain ways worse and more dangerous for our Country than the Do Nothing Democrats. Watch out for them, they are human scum!"

Kind of hard for me to vote for anybody who thinks I'm "human scum."

indeed. The Republican Party has lost a lot of people who aren’t enjoying this maga extremism. i think people are ready to focus on the issues at hand for average citizens in America.
So you are saying maga, which basically means putting America first is extremism meaning that your Brandon vote for trans extremism, child sexualization, open boarders, doing away with water heaters and gas stoves, censoring the speech of those you politically oppose etc etc etc was a vote for the average citizen????!! Lmbo. Nothing average about any dim policy or idiot that would vote for those policies. SMH.

"The Never Trumper Republicans, though on respirators with not many left, are in certain ways worse and more dangerous for our Country than the Do Nothing Democrats. Watch out for them, they are human scum!"

Same as the dims you support. Lest you forget, us deplorable Bible and gun clingers are people too. You self righteous tds sufferers are no different than trump himself.

He did. Of course, Mr. Gorbachev signed a nuclear treaty that calmed tensions with the West in 1987. He later oversaw the dismantling of the old Soviet empire with Eastern European countries being given independence.

Kinda like Putin who Trump obviously has a great relationship.
Yeah. Ol Putin shakes in his boots at the thought of dealing with Brandon. With dims in charge our enemy’s don’t have to do anything to us. Dims will destroy the country for them. When dims get through with us they won’t have to fire a shot, just move in. You abd others like you are guilty of aiding in our destruction with your weak back votes for the we hate America dim party.

Yes Mr Schiff we know You have evidence of Russia collusion by Trump and we can all be thankful we have such a strong president now that protects our boarders and the leaders of the world respect and fear. LMBO. Your post are foolish and stupid.

And I think I made myself clear. I wasn’t “attracted” to Biden and I can’t say I’ve ever been excited about a presidential candidate in my lifetime. I’m too cynical about national politics to become a fanboy of any of politician or party.

I will add that I hold fairly liberal social views, I have many friends and some family who are gay, and the current Republican agenda (see Ron DeSantis) is quite divergent with my views.

Add that to the Trumpist discomfort with free and fair elections and I suspect I’ll be voting Dem for the foreseeable future.
LMBO. Mr defender of every lie told by Biden and the Dimorats. You are a hoot. And I can tell, you have repeated the lies so long you really do believe them. Pitiful really.

Right. The pubs are awful. But we’re you are absolutely wrong is the fact that Biden and dims are not better. They are a zillion times worse and you’re aiding and abetting the destruction of our country with your tds.

6 bankruptcies
5 draft deferments
4 indictments
2 impeachments
1 convicted company
1 fake charity shut down
Funny thing. He’s still better than the dim in office. Keep using your list. Honest folks know that if he had a d by his name and not an r he wouldn’t have a list. Further, no convictions, and you should put failed impeachments. AND at least he didn’t take bribes from china for policy influence which is much worse. Joe should be hung rot treason.

I think there has been plenty of name calling by both sides to go around. How many snide politician comments have there been about maga pubs. Too many to count by the president and others. I understand this feeling. He lost a ton of middle ground pubs with that comment. For me it was shocking to see how many turned in a dime on trump. I am more of a middle ground pub. I would rather cut my arm off than vote for a progressive left shill like Biden. Or again a man one foot from the nursing home. The economic and border policy alone should be game Over trump or not. I could be butthurt over name calling I guess. And make a decision like a fourth grader would. Or I can remember how destructive these policies are. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT