ADVERTISEMENT

Dominion voting machines in Federal Court, Atlanta

I'll try to check it out. We may need to change how we vote, but just saying a voting machine can be hacked is not equal to saying it was hacked. You would have to have proof. The proof is what has been missing in almost every cry of election fraud (2020 and the others before it). Without proof it's equivalent to saying a person could have murdered someone (opportunity) so they must have murdered someone (act).
In order to find proof, you have to gain access to the machines right after an election, with no modifications allowed. Nobody has been able to get that. Election officials and other government officials fight it tooth and nail. We can only ask why.

In order to find proof, you have to gain access to the machines right after an election, with no modifications allowed. Nobody has been able to get that. Election officials and other government officials fight it tooth and nail. We can only ask why.
Well part of it is, I would imagine, that lies would be spread. Let's not act like the ones who are claiming fraud are acting in good faith and only want the truth.

Well part of it is, I would imagine, that lies would be spread. Let's not act like the ones who are claiming fraud are acting in good faith and only want the truth.
All the more reason for more transparency and more independent oversight of the process.

“Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants; electric light the most efficient policeman.”
- Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis

I'll try to check it out. We may need to change how we vote, but just saying a voting machine can be hacked is not equal to saying it was hacked. You would have to have proof. The proof is what has been missing in almost every cry of election fraud (2020 and the others before it). Without proof it's equivalent to saying a person could have murdered someone (opportunity) so they must have murdered someone (act).
If you have HBO Max, the complete documentary is readily available there.

Kill Chain is also on Rumble. The link below will take you directly to the segment on the 2018 Georgia Governor's race. When you reach the screen that says "California" keep watching. They are still talking about the Georgia election system.

Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America's Elections

Youtube also has all the additional (bonus) clips on the topics covered in the documentary, such as social engineering as a means of attacking systems.

Last edited:
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
I don’t think you are the other “elites” of chat are interested in the truth at all. I believe based on y’all’s statements that as long as Trump is not in office you don’t care what laws were broken, crimes committed or lies told. Never have one of you advocated for a full investigation to the claims, although you all wanted millions wasted investigating Trump for Russia collusion based on a Hilary propaganda piece. SMH. Why does lib/independent hypocrisy stink so bad?

It doesn’t matter who bought them. He wasn’t the only one. It speaks to both the 2016 and 2020 elections. Which is what kills this ridiculous line of thinking. From you , Will and others. The Dems brought this case. Because the machines are apparently fubared. It took too long to get in front of a judge. Why? Because no one wants to admit in either election, things could have been wrong.

Does it make you feel better to know this is technically about 2016 and 2020, or is being proven right more important. Damn nation guys.

Like I said, I don’t know if there is provable fraud. Don’t even care. But secure elections are the most important end game. 100 percent voting in so many counties during a pandemic. Just isn’t likely. If these machines can be hacked easily, should we find out if this happened in 16 or 20. Wtf
So Kemp just got tricked into saying these machines were vetted and secure?

But only 4 states including Georgia use BMD's for all in-person voting. Most only use them for special needs voters.
Try looking that up. That is very difficult to find. I finally thought I found an article that gave the stats. This is why I posted that.

You are the expert here for sure. Will defer to you. This article says they provided 37 percent of the voting booths. In 28 states. I may be reading this wrong, but I have tried to look this up before. It isn’t as easy to find as it should be.

Try looking that up. That is very difficult to find. I finally thought I found an article that gave the stats. This is why I posted that.

You are the expert here for sure. Will defer to you. This article says they provided 37 percent of the voting booths. In 28 states. I may be reading this wrong, but I have tried to look this up before. It isn’t as easy to find as it should be.
I don't think you are wrong. I was adding some context to your observation. Many states use Dominion systems, but most of those states use hand marked paper ballots for most voters.

What I added was that only 4 states use Dominion's electronic ballot marking devices (BMD's) for all voters. Maricopa County, for example, uses Dominion tabulators and election management system (EMS), but most voters use hand marked paper ballots. Only special needs voters in AZ use the ImageCast BMD.

Last edited:
I don't think you are wrong. I was adding some context to your observation. Many states use Dominion systems, but most of those states use hand marked paper ballots for most voters.

What I added was that only 4 states use Dominion's electronic ballot marking devices (BMD's) for all voters. Maricopa County, for example, uses Dominion tabulators and election management system (EMS), but most voters use hand marked paper ballots. Only special needs voters in AZ use the ImageCast BMD.

One of the most important points in that interview, stated by Amber Connor, is that it doesn't matter how many procedural rules you have, if there is no consequence for breaking them.

That has been a huge point in Maricopa County. Election officials, when confronted with broken laws and broken rules, would cite their procedure manual. The manual is not a guarantee that things were done properly. In fact, we know that there has been no penalty for breaking state election law or for deleting and corrupting election records.

One of the most important points in that interview, stated by Amber Connor, is that it doesn't matter how many procedural rules you have, if there is no consequence for breaking them.

That has been a huge point in Maricopa County. Election officials, when confronted with broken laws and broken rules, would cite their procedure manual. The manual is not a guarantee that things were done properly. In fact, we know that there has been no penalty for breaking state election law or for deleting and corrupting election records.
One of the first lessons you teach your children is that actions have consequences. Yet, in today’s Leftist utopia, everyday criminals never pay a price. Skin color is more important than merit. Lies that have already been debunked are masqueraded as truth so long as they come from one side. Illegals aren’t deported; instead they’re treated better than our Vets. Two-tiered justice isn’t just tolerated, it’s flagrantly celebrated.

So, explain to me how in hell we can teach our children and grandchildren to work hard, save your money, respect the law and honor the basics of our society?

Last edited:
I have no opinion about the security vulnerability of the machines. But I do know that every time I have voted on one in Georgia, it produces a printout (backup paper ballot) that you have to eyeball and confirm its accuracy.

You then place the paper ballot in a scanner. It is also my understanding that the printed paper ballots are preserved, so that they can be hand-counted against the computer-generated totals if/when an issue comes up.

So, if there is a question about whether the machine has been manipulated, can't they just count the printed paper ballots? Or at least spot-audit them?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I have no opinion about the security vulnerability of the machines. But I do know that every time I have voted on one in Georgia, it produces a printout (backup paper ballot) that you have to eyeball and confirm its accuracy.

You then place the paper ballot in a scanner. It is also my understanding that the printed paper ballots are preserved, so that they can be hand-counted against the computer-generated totals if/when an issue comes up.

So, if there is a question about whether the machine has been manipulated, can't they just count the printed paper ballots? Or at least spot-audit them?
On a hand recount two people review each paper ballot to verify the the candidate voted for. The ballots are separated by candidate and then hand counted and recorded. The supposed hacked Dominion machine used is completely removed from the equation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven

Your first paragraph is all true. But, what you are unable to do is verify the accuracy of that proprietary QR code. The actual, legal, counted ballot is the QR code with a proprietary format. You cannot independently verify what it says. Most QR codes use a common standard, which you can read with a free app on a cell phone. This doesn't work with Dominion QR codes.

Remember, up above we said the legal ballot is the QR code, not the words you see on the paper. So how are you going to do your hand count? You would require a person with a scanner programmed for that election, but those don't tell the worker what it scanned. It just adds the contents of the Code to its internal counter and moves on. This continues until you stop counting and run a report to get the totals.

You would have to do a hand count using the words printed on the ballot receipt to get a comparison. That was never done in Georgia. Nobody ever did a full comparison.

Last edited:
Goof listen, the lady was very intelligent and made several interesting comments. Ie comparing QR codes to actual marker ballots and fact Tennessee had abandon their system because there was a variance in the QR count VS actual marked count. I chucked when I heard the state bring in the Bartow County election official as an expert witness, this official new system inside and out and had made all upgrades and new system in and out; wonder why they didn’t bring in Fulton or Dekalb county folks and let them explain their knowledge of system and go over all their required upgrades. I don’t think it’s a conspiracy theory to hypothesize somewhere in one of these larger poorly run county elections that hacks have already occurred and votes been manipulated. Where and how much, no idea but this video does make you skeptical

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT